Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:22 am
"Not exactly," Leila looked through the drawers, finding old clothing she had long since forgotten, "I'm not exactly in the mood to have sex. Though you can have really steamy butt sex with Gabriel."

The last sentence was a joke, but she couldn't exactly see the humor in his eyes when she turned around. Leila awkwardly ran her fingers through her hair before glancing around for something to say. Anxiety was rushing through her. It was finally hitting her that she was eternally with Garreth now and stuck so far underground that there was no where to run. Fear coursed her blood as she felt her heart beginning to race. It felt like the walls were closing in and that there was very little air to breath.

"I probably should go see if Gabriel or Damien need some help," Leila tiptoed around Garreth, "I'll see you later, right? We can break in the room then."

Giving him a quick peck on the cheek, Leila left the room in a hurry to seek out Gabriel. He could calm her right down. It didn't take her long to find her youngest brother staring dumb-founded that Damien had given him a crib to sleep in. It was the same crib their human mother had hand-made for her children.

"Wow...he seriously wanted us to feel at home down here," Leila commented as she shut the door behind her, "I need your help, Gabe."

"Panic attack?" he looked to her with a concerned gaze.

"Like never before," Leila had him place his hand on her chest to feel how fast her heart was beating, "It's like everything i've ever known is gone. I was supposed to remain alone, right? Everything was planned out for just the two of us surviving the rest of the world together and now look where we are. Nothing has gone according to the plan and-"

"That's how life works," Gabriel shrugged as he covered Leila's mouth to keep her from talking, "Little things like love and people spring up to surprise us in ways we cannot imagine. Be lucky you have your love here. Mine is in Heaven forever locked away from me."

Leila remained silent as he took her hand off her lips. Michael was still up in Heaven where he couldn't get to Gabriel either. She saw the distant hurt look in Gabriel's eyes and gave him a tight hug, "You'll see him again, baby brother. Even if it's not in this lifetime."

"I know," Gabriel returned her hug, "Just don't pass up your chance at happiness. I'd hate to see you end up alone."

He didn't want to question Naomi or talk to her. As far as things go for their relationship, he was completely okay with the way things were. There were other things that needed to be done anyways. The barriers were up, he'd have Leila put her own barriers up to keep any type of creature outside. He managed his throne room nicely as he made a roster of people that he would send out to be servants to the household. Not other demons, just already enslaved creatures that he would buy out from their masters.

When he finished, he sat in his silent throne room as the only person in it. His throne was made out of burned, black bones. Highly uncomfortable, but fitting for the King of Hell.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:04 pm
Garreth sighed. She didn't even give him the chance to calm her down. Maybe she didn't trust him completely yet. Well. . . He did have endless amounts of patience. He'd just have to use it again.

Isaac, against his mother and sister's extreme screaming protests, went to visit Naomi. He'd growled at them that he was completely one hundred percent safe with her since Penny, he had blushed a little saying her name, was with her. Neither parent or sibling seemed too thrilled at his conclusion or hormonal reaction but let it slide since there was no way the Heir of Stone would in any way harm her ward. "Naomi?" He said knocking on the door to her room. Penny opened it with a smile.
"She's sleeping, but if you're quiet yon can stay." She let him him and he frowned. The room was utterly bare save for a pile of furs. It was obvious his father didn't know what Naomi's infant room looked like since she spent most of her time in her mother's arms or with her siblings or chasing him. But obviously he remembered the furs. "How are you getting her to sleep without screaming nightmares?" He breathed softly.

"It's this place. Whatever's in the air, it calms her. But that's not what I'm worried about. She wants him back, wants to start over but I think he's lost interest." Penny frowned. "She might never wake up if that's true." Isaac sighed. "No don't tell him Isaac. Please. The last thing she wants is for him to try under duress, she wants him to want to start over. On his own. Please don't tell any one."

"I won't Penny. I know Naomi too, she never cries around him, the only negative emotions she's ever shown him is hurt and anger. Maybe that's another reason he's backed off, she's not opening up to him."
"She just doesn't want to feel like she's manipulating him in any way. She's told him what she wants. Now it's his turn. But she'll only wait for so long you know that." Both nodded to each other. "The question is though Isaac, how long will she wait this time?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:08 pm
He had gone back to her so many times before. Run after her, chase after, and now he was finished. Yes, she had told him what she wanted but now it was time for her to do the chasing instead of waiting. Damien was tired of always searching for Naomi when she kept running off. Now he had run off mentally and emotionally, she'd have to come find him for a change.

There was no such thing of paperwork down in the pits of Hell. Only surviving. Plus, with the demons now spreading to the surface of the earth he had less guarding to do. Damien was still within the large barrier he had placed and, Leila stepped outside, watched as his sister was creating the second and third barrier. He noticed the calm look on her face, "You seem happy."

"Had a good talk with Gabriel," Leila responded as she looked at the lake of red liquid, "So what's this?"

"It's known as the Lovers' Bath. From the story of two people who would meet nightly at a lake to commit the sin of adultery since they were both married. After leaving their spouses, they both came to the lake to marry, which they did, and consummate their marriage in the lake. Ironically, they both drowned and ended up here," Damien explained, then saw the look of distaste on Leila's face, "It's funny because-"

"No, no, I get it," Leila put up a hand, "It's just one thing I won't be swimming in anytime soon."

They stood in silence for a bit before Damien recognized something different. He looked to Leila to see a distant look in her eyes. A small smile formed on his lips, "You're pregnant."

Leila sighed as she glanced away, "Yeah.."

"You haven't told him yet?" Damien raised a brow, "You put up such a fight to be with him and you won't tell him."

"He just came back from the dead," Leila grumbled, "I wouldn't want to come back to life and have a baby shoved into my arms. I'm going to wait a bit. He'll be thrilled, but i'm hoping I'm just hearing things."

"You know, a child-" Damien was about to begin before Leila interrupted him.

"Isn't time you knocked Naomi up and get that s**t over with? Everyone here has to do something that they don't want to do sometime or another and i'm not the only one who's going to be doing the sacrificing here! So if you don't hop onto that goddamn baby train any ******** time soon, so help me I will squeeze your p***s until it pops off!" Leila snapped before stomping to a nearby dead tree to be alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:38 pm
It was at that moment Isaac came in. His face was horrified at what he'd just heard. He managed to compose himself though and go to his father. "Father," He began avoiding the lake. "Is Naomi under some sort of punishment?" He frowned a little. "Penny says she hasn't left her room since she got here. And well. I know she's afraid of Leila," He spared a glance to the crazy woman. "But I don't think it a reason to be shut up in her room all the time so, I was only wondering why she couldn't come out. That's all."

"Naomi, where are you going?" Penny asked thrilled that she was awake but no so thrilled that she looked sick.

"For a walk and maybe a hunt, I need to hunt. All this crap with Lord "I don't know the word no" is making me hungry and I don't like being hungry."

"Okay but I'm coming too." Penny replied following her out. "You know he's not going to chase you any more right?"

"Oh, so he was chasing before?" Naomi asked with a growl. "I didn't notice since he has like twenty kids." She found a nice demon and sucked a few centuries off his life without him knowing then moved on. They parted for her or avoided her since they knew touching her would result in their death. "He wants you Naomi but he's busy, you're gonna have to make an effort-"

"I did make an effort, I all but told him to ravish me in his rooms but he just showed us to our rooms and left! Go, be with Isaac, I know what he is to you I just want to be alone-"

"Now you can't mean that?" Garreth's voice purred from behind Naomi and Penny. Naomi jumped a little.
"Yes I do mean that Garreth go be with your woman. I truly do want to be alone to think about my next move."

"Naomi he's a guy, either appeal to his ego or make him jealous," Garreth replied.

"And how can I make him jealous?" Naomi asked. "Leila would kill me if I started flirting with you. No one around here comes close to being cute enough to flirt with. His son's wouldn't plus I have a feeling Ariel would kill me if I went near them. And I don't know how to appeal to his ego."

"Well then dress like a sl*t and talk to Isaac at least, do something or he'll lose interest."

Naomi threw up her hands. and stalked back to her room. She wasn't good at this stuff! Never had been because, well, she was with Klaus for a hundred years.

Once back in her room she toyed with different clothing choices. She could make her own clothes so making something sexy wasn't the problem, wearing it was. It made her nervous. Be confident. Urgh! She was horrid at this stuff!! She had on a mini skirt some nice heals and a top that showed her mid drift and a nice amount of cleavage. God she wished Ariel didn't hate her so she could talk to her!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:35 pm
And, once again, someone else who called her 'crazy' for trying to get Damien and Naomi back together. Leila decided that her nephew was just being hormonal at his young age. Plus, Garreth was once again with Naomi. How could she bring a child when she was still alone? Leila felt like crying. She hated anyone at this point. What was the point of having a mate when all they did was pamper someone else?

"Cheer up," Gabriel went to Leila's side as Damien walked over as well, "Demon-pants told me the news. Why didn't you say you were carrying for two now?"

"Because I was hoping Demon-pants would work it out with Naomi first before I made it about me," Leila crossed her arms.

"My hysterical son wants me to go after her for some reason," Damien scratched the back of his head, "She really hasn't given me a reason to. Yeah, I love her, that won't change but she keeps acting like I haven't apologized or went out of my way for her to forgive me. I'm kind of tired of playing the bad guy, you know? She has no idea the pain she has caused me."

Leila understood all too well. She gave Damien a knowing nod as she held his shoulder, "She'll come around."

"I don't know," Damien sighed, "I feel like i've lost her somehow. I swear, if she goes for another guy or even acts like it I don't know. Probably just leave forever and have someone else be King of Hell. I can't do this anymore, I can't do the games. She's either with me or not."

If Naomi did try anything else with another man...Leila would leave as well. She wouldn't let her brother leave hurt alone and knew Gabriel would go to. Hell, she'd even have Ariel come as well to get back with her brother if Naomi broke Damien's heart again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:44 pm
Garreth picked that moment to walk in. "Well I talked to her, so hopefully she'll stop being a child and. . ." He looked at how Gabriel was hovering around Leila and tilted his head. "Um, I talked to Naomi and well I fear I have bad news. She has no idea what's she's doing in respects to relationships." He gave a little shrug. "I don't think I know of anyone to teach her either," He grinned at Damien, "Do you? Cause she's pretty lost, I mean she's got it in her head if she dresses like a demon, the demon king will like it." He shrugged. "I know she won't listen to me why would she?" He walked to Leila and pressed a kiss to her cheek. "You seem to be glowing today my love, did you roll in glitter?" He wasn't stupid, he could feel the life growing inside her, but he'd wait for her to tell him. He didn't want to over whelm her in anyway.

"Oh god this is so complicated." Naomi whined tossing an outfit aside and putting on a different one.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:54 pm
Leila remained silent. She recalled how her mother was abandoned and...she didn't want that. So, instead, she would remain silent as if nothing was different. A lifetime of hurt and haunted memories floated in her mind as she stood near Garreth. She gave a forlorn smile as with a simple nod, "I guess I just look better than I did yesterday."

Gabriel didn't say anything. He could see that Garreth already knew, and probably could see that the child Leila was carrying was a girl. The Arch Angel then turned his attention to see Damien was deep in thought. He asked his brother, "Are you going to go after her?"

"She can play dress up," Damien sighed, "If that's what she thinks will solve all the problems that have been caused, then I'll play along."

He left to go inside as Gabriel decided to give Garreth and Leila some privacy. Damien walked to Naomi's bedroom and knocked on the door, "Garreth spilled the beans, dear. Dressing up like one of the lesser, common demons will make you look more silly than it does anything else. If you want to talk about why you're doing this, then you're free to do so."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:01 pm
Garreth waited until they were all gone before taking her to a seat and holding her too him. He pressed a kiss to her forehead. He could sense what was going on, well, just the fear. He knew her history to know what and after a long silence he whispered. "No matter what happens Leila, I will always love you, I will be by your side even after I die. . . again. . . I'll always watch over you, protect you, please tell me what's wrong."

Naomi blushed and opened the door. "I. . . I don't know what I'm supposed to do." Naomi admitted letting him in. "I don't know how to chase you, I don't know what to wear to make you want me, I don't know what to say or anything like that. I'm clueless. And I hate it."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:41 pm
"You're not going to die again," Leila commented dryly as she held onto his hand tightly, "And i'm fine. Never better."

She leaned against Garreth as she rested her head against his shoulder. There was no thought put into this or desire to. Leila recalled only wanting to get pregnant so she could show off to Naomi that she could have a child, but Damien wouldn't let her have one. Leila bit her bottom lip in guilt. She wished she never thought of that action. Well, now that she was stuck, she'd figure something out.

Leila looked to Garreth, "I don't think it'll be so bad here. I mean, yeah, there's a lot of demons around but all of us are safe from those above."

"Whoever said I didn't want you?" Damien raised a brow as he entered Naomi's room, "You were the one who didn't want to form a bond with me again, I've always wanted it. I can't force you to bond with me if you don't want to, but dressing up in something you won't like isn't..well you just have to let me know what you want from me, Naomi. Do you want to bond with me or not?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:52 pm
Garreth smiled and held her close. "I know my love, and, I know you're lying to me. You look pale," He cupped her cheek. He needed her to tell him. "Tell me darling, so I can help you, I hate seeing you like this. I can handle whatever it is. Please just open up to me."

Naomi sighed. "I don't want to bond with you for one main reason, if something. . . something like that mountain collapsing happened to me again, I wouldn't want you to feel it, like, I don't want you dying with me. I don't want to bring you down." She sat against the wall pulling a fur over her lap. "I want to bond with you," She amended. "I so desperately want to not have this ache of loneliness in my heart, but I don't want you to suffer from it. Every time something happens You get the worst end of it and I hate it, I hate knowing you're in pain because of me." She scrubbed her face hard so he wouldn't see the tears falling. She didn't want to manipulate him like that. "I want to be bonded. I just don't like the person I become when I am. And I don't like what it does to you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm
"I said I'm fine," Leila gazed up at Garreth, glazing her eyes over as she held a smile, "I'm fine, you're fine, everything is fine. There's nothing wrong."

She squirmed out of his hold and took his hands back into her own. It was too soon. Leila didn't want to bring up the hard truth that she was carrying another creature inside of her that wouldn't know what it was. For now, she didn't want to acknowledge it. Besides, she didn't know what to expect. There was no way for her to know how it felt to carry a baby inside her, leeching off her energy and such. Maybe a talk with Ariel would help her out.

Leila gave Garreth's hand a warm squeeze as she smiled, "It's fine for now, but it'll be okay in the end."

"Then don't bond with me," Damien sighed, knowing she wanted the freedom, "You know i'll always be here when you want or need me."

He knew that's not what she meant by not bonding with him. Damien could see the torn look in her eyes of not knowing what to do. Running a hand through his shaggy hair, Damien sat in front of Naomi, "Look, no one said we had to bond to stay together. My mother and your mother did not bond and they were together for a long time. If you're happier this way, then so am I. I'll still love you no matter what."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:29 pm
"That's the thing I'm not happy!" Naomi cried finally letting him see her tears. "I'm not happy feeling like this. I don't want the freedom if it means having this wall between us that makes me so angry I want to kill something! I won't run any more." She reached out to him. "I don't want to run. Not unless you're running with me." Her hands took his and she brought them to her lips. "I don't want this wall between us any more. But I don't want to be the mess of jealousy and maternal hormones either. Yet I can't have one thing without the other. I want to bond with you, so badly. But I don't want my actions to cause you harm. I don't want to hurt you. I hate hurting you."

Garreth frowned and pushed her against a wall his eyes searching her face. He couldn't sire, not unless her power affected him too. Which judging from how she was, it had. "Leila, I worry for you, this isn't how you're like, something is wrong and I can sense it and it kills me inside that you don't open up to me. I can't change who you are, don't want to I just want you happy." He pulled her close wrapping his wings around them too. "I love you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:38 pm
"Could you be happy with me without me giving you a child?" Damien held Naomi's hands within his, "Could you form a bond with me even if you had to have Penny as your heir for your mother's throne?"

Damien reached out and caressed Naomi's cheek. He so did love her. It broke his heart seeing her like this, but he had to stand firm. If he wanted this relationship to work, they both needed to give each other the ground rules so there were no surprises. Damien leaned in closer to her as he whispered softly, "I don't mind the pain we go through together, as long as i'm still with you there's no where else i'd rather be."

He gently pressed his lips against her softly before kissing her once again.

"I love you too," Leila looked up at Garreth as he pinned her against the wall.

She didn't want to say it. Not now at least. There was too much on her mind to think about that and the last thing she wanted was to bring it up. Leila didn't fight Garreth, she simply held him against her. She then whispered, "I don't want to talk about it right now. Give me a little time and i'll open up to you. Right now, I just want you to hold me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:45 pm
Naomi kissed him back. "I can be, but Penny won't be my heir. Mother won't recognize it, I'll be giving it too one of Rose's daughters. But, know, if you ever change your mind about having a baby with me, I'll be happy with that too, but I can live, and love you without a baby." She gave him her own, he could change his mind about a baby with her whenever he wanted. But she would accept that he didn't want one. Not with her.

Garreth gave a soft sigh and held Leila tighter to him. He nodded and held her tight to him taking them to their bed, not doing anything just holding her. "Tell me when you're ready. We'll talk about it when you feel like it."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:17 pm
She decided she wouldn't tell him. Besides, she wasn't as dull minded as others may have believed to know that he already knew. Anyone could sense the life growing inside her. But it was a 'tradition' in a living sense to let the other know by saying 'sup guess what b***h i'm pregnant'. Leila simply let him hold her as she felt the living being inside her grow. How she wished her mortal mother was here to give him some comfort during the next grueling obstacle.

Damien sat back for a bit as he glanced over his shoulder. There was no time in Hell so it didn't matter to see if it was dark or light outside. He looked at the pile of furs in her bedroom, "Why don't you get dressed in something and we can check on Isaac together? He's not mad that you attempted to kill me and shot through him, plus Ariel could give you tips on dressing like a demon woman."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games