Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:20 am
Anya left the warm room with Katya trailing behind when a messenger approached her, "M'lady, the first betrothal has arrived."

"Right on time," Anya mused as she followed the messenger to see a young girl, about Alexei's age that looked like she came from heaven. Her blonde curls bounced as her eyes were wide with curiosity as her nanny introduced the girl, "Queen Anya, your grace, this is Princess Larkan of the southern vampire territories."

"Princess," Anya curtsied as Larkan wobbly did the same, "I am more than pleased to see you have arrived safely. Let me introduce you to my son."

She took the princess' hand softly and found her son in his lessons. The tutor left as Anya showed her son his future bride. Alexei seemed confused as Larkan kept looking around at all the features and details. Anya crouched slightly as she ushered Alexei closer, "Alexei, meet Princess Larkan. Please, play nice and show her around the castle."

"Y-yes, mother," Alexei awkwardly took Larkan's arm and began to show her around the room before leaving to go around the rest of the castle.

"Isn't that just adorable?" Anya smiled brightly as she turned to Katya, both noticing the nanny following the two young children to offer as a chaperon.

"C'mon, we need to go now," Oscar took Emma back to the car.

He made sure she was strapped in. First, he needed to get Conrad. If anyone knew anything about protection, it'd be his father-in-law. Oscar drove at an unrealistic speed and got to them to Anya's castle in one piece. Parking in the garage, Oscar stayed close to Emma as he had one of the nearby people go and fetch Conrad for him. He didn't know if Emma was safe around Anya's people, so he didn't want to take the chance.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:32 am
Emma kept close to Oscar, already she could feel the rage inside her stir from the fear she was in. Her eyes went around taking in everything in case one of Emma's vampires tried anything. Outwardly she appeared calm if a tiny bit clingy but they were newly weds.

Conrad rounded the corner handing Luna to the lycan messenger knowing his child would run into his arms. When she did he held her tightly to him whispering comforts. "Don't worry Dallim," He said. "Daddy's taking care of it." He looked up at Oscar. "In the future, I'm going to hook you up with my contacts so this won't happen again. . . Emma your claws are obsidian they hurt. Get them out." He hissed low disconnecting Emma and handing her back to Oscar. In old Estonian he told his daughter to be calm. Make sure no one smelt her fear here. Or they'd leave fighting. Emma nodded doing her best. She wasn't in her goth outfit so she couldn't hide in it. "How's the gift from Edgar working out?" Conrad asked casually.
"I was thinking of disconnecting it after this all blows over." Emma replied her voice strong unwavering. The lycan holding Luna admired that even though she was facing death she showed only fear for leaving her husband and her people behind. Conrad smiled softly. "Come both of you, lets go see Anya."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:57 am
"You have company," Katya hissed beneath her breath as she went to go see how her nephew and his betrothal were doing.

Anya looked to see Oscar and Emma. She immediately went and hugged Oscar tightly, "It is always good to see you, Oscar. Come, we can talk in a private setting."

Leading them to her own dining room, only Anya, Conrad, Oscar, and Emma were allowed in. She clicked the lock shut before standing besides Conrad. Oscar was the first to speak, "Anya, I know you've been told that Emma has been sentenced to death. We can fight this and end it. If you just lend your army, we will forever be in your debt."

Someone in Anya's court yelled ' 'bout time that b***h died' and cringed slightly. Okay so maybe her people were getting a bit out of hand with the news. Anya glanced to Conrad to see that he wanted to go to war as well. However, she wanted to remain neutral. With a soft sigh, Anya gave a sympathetic look, "I can offer those who are willing to go. I honestly want to stay neutral and-"

"So you'll just let her die!?" Oscar growled angrily, "How could-"

"As I recall I was left to die as well," Anya spoke sharply, her eyes in an intense glare towards Oscar, "But that is besides the point. Obviously my people think differently. I am not saying i'm opposed to any form of war, I am simply saying that I do not want to go to war, but those who want to are more than welcome and will return as a hero."

Oscar could see that Anya had put much thought into her words and actions. She did not just have her people to think about, but she had her three children to think about. Her decision was not to have Emma killed, she just didn't want her children to be apart of war anymore. Oscar looked to Conrad, "You're not king, but any suggestions?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:01 pm
Emma kept a blank face. "Neutral huh?" She purred. "I remember saying that during your war. Nearly got me killed anyway. You weren't left to die Anya, if I recall correctly my father went after you." Emma's eyes turned cold. Conrad knew that look. As a vampire cold wasn't a problem but when Emma got that look cold shivers of dread went down his spine. "Emma don't do anything stupid that'll only make it worse."
"Why not? The humans already think I'm a danger and should be killed why not show them the real reason?" Emma growled.
"Because they know you have children and will come after them next." Conrad countered. "I'm trying to fix this but War looks like the only option. I highly doubt Anya's people will fight though. They never believed Evelyn and I were married so think she's a b*****d child. The Lycan of the court might help. . . might. I don't know though."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:22 pm
Anya listened to Emma rant on and on all the while examining her nails. She needed to get them filed down back to their fine point like she usually had them to use as claws. When Conrad finishing speaking, Anya looked to Oscar, "Have you tried the elders in Canada?"

"They denied the request," Oscar tightened his hold on Emma, trying to comfort his bride, "Anya, your help is really needed. Is there anyway I can make you see reason?"

"I've already said those who wish to join are free to join. Will I force a rally and ride a white horse to the aide, no I will not," Anya placed her hands behind her back, "But Katya still has her followers if you are willing to have her help. That is the only other offer I can give."

Oscar wasn't too keen on Katya being apart of it, but he could already see that the twins were calming down their anger. Perhaps Katya could be their next greatest ally. He looked to Emma, "I think it's a starting point before we look elsewhere."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:30 pm
Emma nodded softly staying close to Oscar. "I'll try anything to stay with you forever." She whispered to him. Her phone buzzed and she frowned, she didn't remember bringing it. But it flashed Nyssa. "Hello-?"
"The place is going crazy! I don't know what's going on but everyone including some of the vampires who were going to leave are preparing to wipe out our only stable food source! Emma what's going on?" The woman seemed panicked.
"The humans are calling for my head, I plan on speaking to them on my trial date if they don't see reason through words they'll see it at the end of my sword."
"Good plan. What about the twins?" Nyssa asked. "They're worried about you. no amount of-"
"In my old room at the very back of the closet there is a box give it too them. tell them everything in it is theirs." Then Emma hung up closing her eyes refusing for Anya to see her cry. "Lets go to Katya. The worst she can do is say no."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:56 pm
"Sestra!" Anya called out, "Govayu!"

Katya entered the room with one of the lycan courtiers, kissing him tenderly before having him leave. She ran her fingers through her hair as she turned to Anya, "Yes, sister?"

"Emma is going to be killed and i'm having my kingdom remain neutral. However, they're desperate, so you and your followers will be helping her," Anya explained.

At first, Katya remained silent before breaking out in a fit of laughter. She wiped a tear from her eye as she looked to Emma, "Seriously? You came here for help? You've gotta be desperate if you honestly thought you'd get any help here. Yeah, yeah, I'll help. When and where do you want us?"

"I want my sister and her followers kept alive," Anya turned to Oscar, "And I don't want any trace of their involvement. I mean it when I say 'neutral'."

"Loosen your corset, sis," Katya waved a hand, "No one will notice a thing when we're finished."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:05 pm
"I'm hoping this will be like the end of that horrific Twilight movie, everyone goes home without a drop of blood spilt." Emma said to Katya and Anya her eyes strangely vacant. "However, if this comes to a blood bath, no one will know you were involved." Her eyes turned to her father who had gone off to the side and was talking aggressively and in a strange code to someone on the phone. She wished he would stop business for one minute and give her comfort or at least admire her for her ability to remain calm in the face of death. Conrad hung up the phone. "Good news." He said to Emma in Old Estonian. "They don't know your weakness. If they try to kill you it'll be with silver. You'll feel a mild burning but other than that, you'll heal up and bam the UN are dead." He smiled a little too smugly. Emma felt relief wash over her. They didn't know. The humans didn't know. She hugged Oscar jsut a tad too tightly but she was happy. They had no idea of her true weakness.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:19 pm
"We better get going," Katya pulled out her cellphone, clicking away at the keyboard to her followers, "Can't be late for a funeral, right?"

Katya turned to Anya and went into a low curtsy, "As always, sister, my followers and I will fight in your honor. We will return swiftly and without a whisper in the wind."

Anya nodded as her sister went to gather her people. She then took Oscar's free hand and gave it a tight squeeze, "If anything adverse happens, you can always take shelter here."

"An army would be better, but we'll take what we can get at this point," Oscar commented, but he was at least thankful she wasn't turning them in despite everything else that had happened.

Anya turned her head to Conrad, noting how please he seemed about the UN not knowing about Emma's weakness to amber. It was odd since all of Anya's jewels, walls, and many crevices were filled to the brim with amber. She asked in a low whisper, "Are you going to go with them, Conrad?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:30 pm
Conrad replied lowly. "No I don't want to leave you alone. And I fear it'll harm her case if daddy comes to bail her out." He pulled Anya close. "We just need to pray. Pray this goes well. Or I fear we won't be able to remain neutral after this."

Emma kept Oscar close not letting Anya's b*****d court see her in fear. Emma figured in the world there was only so much Amber and that Anya had bought the whole lot aside from a few tiny pieces. Most of those tiny pieces were locked in a thief proof vault not even her court knew about. "When this is over." She whispered to Oscar. "When we are victorious, we can have as any babies as you want."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:11 pm
"Maybe for you," Anya rested her hands and chin gently against his chest as she gazed up at him, "But I stand firm when I say that this court will remain neutral."

She took his hand and guided him out of the war room, "Come, you will see how happy Alexei looks with his betrothal."

Anya found their son in the gardens with his betrothed awkwardly sitting and facing each other. They were just kids after all, they didn't know that they would be a perfect match for each other. She took a deep breath with a smile on her face, "After they get to know each other, they'll see that they will be happy together. Alexei will make a great king and husband when he's grown."

A nursemaid approached the royal couple, showing how clean and happy the twins were. For a day old, they had grown twice their size and were already sprouting their fangs. Anya held Celia as Conrad was handed Luna, the nursemaid smiled with pride at how motherly Anya was and how their queen devoted all of her efforts to keeping her children safe as a mother should.

"Sixty," Oscar smirked, knowing it'd take years to reach that number, "But I was also thinking like one hundred as well. I mean that's just to begin with, eventually i'd like about five hundred when we're all said and done."

He helped Emma into the car as Katya went off, promising to meet them back at Emma's castle. Oscar settled Emma in the car before getting himself, "Take a breath, my love. Your father and Katya are on your side on this. When this is all over, lets just make sure that we never come in contact with a human again."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:15 pm
Conrad smiled at his girls teasing Luna with his index finger. "Neutrality favours the oppressor not the victim. But I understand why you want that. Emma did the same. I admire both of you for it. Ow!" He yelped when Luna bit down on her father's finger. Ceila laughed her baby laugh and Conrad pouted. "They're so mean."

Emma frowned. "Sixty? You want me to pop out sixty kids? And just to start?" She asked. "You do realise after the fun I'll be doing all the work right?" It was clear she was using Oscar's high number as a distraction. "I want to keep a few human contacts though. I have a cousin who helped me through the Henry stage of my life. If it wasn't for her we wouldn't have even met." She put a hand on Oscar's thigh as he drove. "But when this is over, I want to get back to the honeymoon. Okay?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:18 pm
"I never said that you had to be neutral with me," Anya gave him a sly look as she approached him, handing him Celia to hold as well, "Don't think of me as so cold."

Anya went to the railing where her people were settled with their own discussions when they noticed their Queen waiting to address them. She did not even have to say or do anything when the court fell silent and directed all their attention to her. A smile formed on her lips as she spoke, "I know everyone here as heard the news of Queen Emmaline. Regardless of personal feelings, I will remain neutral to whatever is to come. However, anyone under my ruling is free to feel as they choose about her situation. On another matter, I hereby claim Conrad as not just my husband, but a King as well."

She could hear the surprise in their sharp whispers and the fear in their eyes at the thought of Conrad ruling them again. Anya put a hand in the air to silence them this time, "I am your Queen and forever shall be the final person one will see. If there are any decisions or qualms, I will be the one with the final say. Conrad is my husband and is apart of this court as we all are."

"He's an incestuous lech!" a vampire shouted from the midst of the crowds, "He'd kill us all off if it meant he could watch that whore daughter of his orgasm and squeel with delight!"

"Please, no more harsh words," Anya spoke firmly, the frozen look in her eyes penetrating through to them, "My decision is final. Do not make me regret it."

Anya curtsied before turning and awing at her son and his betrothal, now playing a simple game of tag. When the noise began to rise again, Anya spoke above a whisper to Conrad, "As King you have rule over the army and they will follow your command."

"Yup, sixty will be a good start before we start getting serious about more kids," Oscar gave a sheepish grin, enjoying that Emma wasn't concentrated on the current problem, "You know if we start getting to the high thousands we might even be able to populate an entire city? I'm thinking a state though, that's probably just a few million or so."

He reached her castle in record time to see that most of the courtiers were in an uproar. Oscar helped Emma out of the car, took her hand, and gave it a tight squeeze, "Whatever happens, i'm always by your side."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:04 pm
Conrad smiled and after snuggling and playing with the twins gave Anya a smirk. "Oh darling, I'll never remain neutral to you." He teased. "But I will stay out of it, unless she dies. If she dies I'll have no choice, Oscar will think I've abandoned her and want to kill me first. You know that right?"

Emma listened to him with a shy blush. That many kids? As they got out of the car her people rushed to them pledging their swords to her asking her to give the order, touching her face, her arms. They loved her. They didn't want her to die. But she kept Oscar close taking him to her large throne room to address her people. She silenced them with two outstretched hands. "My family." She began. "I have sad news, the humans wish my death-" They screamed in outrage. "Be still!" She snapped. "I will talk with these humans and they will kneel, either by persuasion of words or by my sword." Cheers. "After this is over Oscar and I-"
"Mummy!" The twins screamed rushing to her. Emma smiled and crouched down holding out her arms for them. They didn't cry they just hugged her.
"Ssh my children, now is not the time for tears." She whispered to them. She rose with a frown. "Some of you have expressed concern about my parenting style, if anyone has a problem with how I raise my heirs, can come to me personally." She glared but the crowd roared with anger. How dare someone accuse their Alpha of being a bad parent!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:15 pm
"Of course he would, but he'd seek you out and not me," Anya reminded as she watched Alexei take his betrothal's hand and walked back inside the castle, "However, if she does die you would be better off as King over her territory than Oscar or it goes directly to her children. Oscar would not be in that state of mind if Emma were to die. I know I wouldn't if you were to pass on."

Just the thought of Conrad's death made her still as stone. She wouldn't know what to do at that point. Yes, Katya would be more than happy at the freedom Anya had, but life would not be worth living without Conrad there to keep her in check. Anya looked to Conrad, "If you do take my people to war, don't do anything rash or stupid."

Liam stood in the far reaches of the crowd with his arm around Isolde that had a small plump abdomen showing her pregnancy. He whispered to his mate, "I knew her dealings with the human murders would finally show. I had done my best to keep them hidden."

"It was my fault," Isolde commented, "Someone had asked me and I had divulged the information thinking they were joining Emma's ranks. I should have known better."

"You are forgiven, love," Liam kissed her brow as he pulled her closer, "For now we must watch and see what happens to her and her court."

"I only hope that this ends without a death," Isolde patted her slightly swollen belly.

Oscar stood proud alongside Emma, glaring at anyone who dared to say she was a bad parent. Obviously her kids adored her and had enough respect to show her and the court their good manners. He held Emma protectively before pulling in Scar to his other side as well to comfort his step-daughter. When he held Scarlette close, he noticed the glint of hatred in Liam's eyes and smirked. To piss off the lycan even more, Oscar kissed the top of Scar's head and whispered, "Your Papa Oscar won't let anything happen to your mother, my sweet. I will protect her with my life."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games