Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:31 am
MDaylus

Clint nodded when Bruce said that they would take care of the fever first then figure out why it had come up. He couldn't imagine what Loki would have done if he had woken while with a respirator. Clint could just barely imagine the damage that would have been caused. When the archer came back from his phone call he nodded to Tony's request. Looking down the hall when he heard hurried steps, seeing Frigga he quickly stepped out of the way. Giving Tony an apologetic look as an after thought. He was about to get in the way of a mother and her child. He had seen the video when the woman dealt with the two fighting gods and then Tony. She was definitely not someone Clint wanted to mess with. Thor and Odin appeared a minute or so after her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:20 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked up when he heard the footsteps approaching. Seeing Frigga, he was caught between surprise and relief. He knew that if Loki could be helped by anyone's prescience, it was Frigga and she would help him handle Odin as well. Watching her move to the opposite side of the bed, he smiled as she leaned over Loki, whispering to him as she brushed his hair back. Slipping his hand from Loki's as he heard the other steps in the hall, he looked up as Thor and Odin entered. Slowly standing, he drew himself to his full height despite the ache in his body. "So....questions first, or arguments?"  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:44 pm
MDaylus

Tony was right about Frigga's presence being helpful to the god. As soon as she had sat on the other side of the bed whispering to the god his body seemed to twitch toward her for a moment as if seeking her comfort. Even a part of Loki's subconscious which had been pressing against Tony's mind slipped away to locate the woman.

Thor moved further into the room looking quite relieved at the sight of his brother in relatively the same state he had left him. Of course the god didn't know what had happened but it didn't seem to matter to him. Odin however did not venture far into the room his one eye locking onto Tony. "I suppose I should leave that up to you since it seems you have something to say." Odin replied as he watched Tony draw himself to his full height to face him. "Tell me boy what words have you to throw at me this time?" he asked.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:17 pm
l
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was worries when Loki's consciousness faded a little, but a part of him knew it was just him hearing his mother. Frigga stopped whispering when she heard Tony's words, looking between the men, clearly disapproving of the confrontation, but saying nothing yet. Tony actually gave a bitter laugh at Odin's words. "Oh what I'd like to say would take more time than even you have." He smirked. "But there are other problems at the moment that need tending to. I'm sure this 'boy' will have plenty of time to argue with you later." He said, clearly wanting to yell at Odin, but holding back. "What has Thor told you about Loki's sirltuation?"  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:52 pm
MDaylus

Loki's subconscious returned to Tony as the man stood to face his father and Frigga ceased whispering to him. It was like the god knew something was wrong even if he wasn't aware of things outside his sleep. One of the monitors gave a slight quicker beep as Loki's heart rate picked up a bit as though the god was trying to wake himself. Odin however did not look surprised or put off by Tony's words about having much to say to him. "Another time then you may pass your anger." the man stated after Tony had asked him what he knew already. "Thor has informed me that Loki was attacked and as such has been put through one of his episodes. He however seems to be resting well and I will assume the attacker has been dealt with by the state of company." Odin continued to speak.

"Neh father, we need you for the responsible party." Thor spoke up looking apologetic to Tony. He hadn't been sure his father would have come if he had told him who the responsible party had been. After all he at first had not really believed it until Tony had forced Loki to show him the bruises.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked to Thor when Odin spoke, clearly showing that he hadn't been told everything. Sighing, Tony closed his eyes, letting reassurance flow into Loki for a moment before he began to move. Walking to a large screen, he plugged in a chip and seconds later the screen was displaying the scans of Loki's brain. "Bruce, if you would." He said, stepping out of the way.

Bruce nodded and stepped over to the screen. "I'm a doctor here on earth." He said slowly. "Like your healers in a way....this are images of Loki's brain we took after he was attacked." He began to explain. Slowly pointing out the current concussion, he looked between Odin and Frigga. "This is the injury Loki is currently afflicted by... but all of these other spots are injuries of the same type Loki has been afflicted by in the past. They are the same shape and severity, suggesting they were caused by the same thing....and there is no physical damage to Loki's head,meaning that these are all caused by instances of magic." He said slowly.

Stepping forward again, Tony played the video of Sif confronting Loki in their bedroom, and then the audio of Six threatening Loki both at Tony's office and then on the roof. "Sif and Fandral....warriors under your command, citizens of your realm, have been brutalizing your son for years. They have controlled him, tortured him, been involved on the death of his children, and are now looking to kill him. This is your duty to capture and punish them."

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki calmed as Tony pushed reassurance to him, the heart rate monitor calmed back to steady beats. Odin watched as Tony moved and plugged something in. The All father had no idea what he was seeing when an image appeared on a screen. He however nodded when Bruce said that he was a healer, listening to the man explain the image he frowned. He knew that the younger son had had episodes before but the fact that the Midgardians had been able to find proof of them impressed him. He was even more surprised when the man continued to tell him that they were not caused by a head injury but by magic. Then Tony was stepping forward once more and images were playing across a screen. Something he was even more surprised to see was Lady Sif threatening and harming his son. "You are sure about your allegations? Theses are serious crimes to accuse one of, especially the death of the young princes. How came you by that knowledge when no one has been able to pull it from Loki before?" Odin stated. If such things were true he would be grabbing Sif and Fandral quickly. Those boys had been his grandsons and Loki was his son. He would not accept the harm that had been done to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga watched and listened closely and her heart broke for her youngest. How could all of this happen to Loki and she never found out? Taking Loki's hand, she held it between hers, silently promising to teg and make it up to him. When Odin asked about Tony's knowledge, she saw the man look to her and she gave a small smile and nod. She would support him.

Tony frowned at Odin's question before looking to Frigga. Reassured by her nod, he took a slow breath. "Some of the accusations I am positive of, others I can not be certain of, but evidence leads to them. If you were to question them after you took them in, I have no doubt that the truth would come out." He said slowly. When questioned about his knowledge, he looked to Loki. "Loki and I are in a relationship currently...so he trusts me with this information." He said slowly, eyes coming back to Odin, clearly not planning to back down.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:41 pm
MDaylus

Odin looked to his wife when Tony looked to her and she gave a nod. What did his wife know that he did not and what was she supporting. He looked back to Tony as the man spoke again saying that he was positive of some and others he had evidence towards but no sure proof. The man revealing about his relationship with Loki had the elder god's eye narrowing dangerously. "This is not what had been intended when I allowed you control of my son. Not to use him like another play thing for you." Odin snarled. Loki's heart rate picked up again.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned at Odin's words. "I would never take advantage of Loki like that. This relationship started before you gave me any form of control with Loki, and I have not used that power at all. Loki and I both chose to enter into this relationship and have chosen to continue it." Tony said slowly, making clear what he was saying.

Frigga looked to her husband then. "Odin...he tells the truth. They are equally responsible for this relationship....and what they have between them was destined from what I can see." She said slowly. Looking to Loki, she pet his hair softly, smiling. "And our son is happy....for the first time in a very long time....you will not take this from him."

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:24 pm
MDaylus

Odin didn't look the least bit placated when Tony explained that the relationship had been in place before he had given Tony control. Then the fact that the man hadn't used the given power caused the mans frown to deepen. Looking to his wife as she spoke he felt like they had planned to go against him. "We have our law my queen." Odin protested.

"I've checked on that father. You only created that law when Loki was brought to Asgard. I would only assume it is because you were trying to prevent Loki from having children. He's already had children father perhaps it is time to change the law." Thor stated.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga arched a brow at Odin, and nodded at Thor's words. "You forget that I was there when you made that law dear, I do not need reminder of it or the situation that brought it about. And times and situations have changed since then."

Tony felt a great sense of relief when Frigga and then Thor stood up for him. Odin couldn't do anything right now. He was powerless and had his whole family against him. "And this is not Asgard, your laws do not apply here anyway.....besides, we have more pressing issues to attend to, or have you forgotten that your son is laying unconscious due to the acts of two people who have been knowingly harming one of royal line for years. Even on Asgard I would think that such a thing is a much more severe incursion."

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:18 pm
MDaylus

Odin looked to his wife as she reminded him why he had made the law. "Frigga." Odin apologized softly. He gave a sigh, it was obvious he was out numbered and the law had never done what it had been meant to do. Perhaps it was time to change it and just be done with the farce of what he had done. "You are right there are more pressing matters than this particular law. Thor bring me Sif and Fandral, we will discuss the allegations and then return to Asgard. As soon as Loki is well enough to make the trip I expect that he will return and you might join him?" Odin stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony couldn't help the small smirk that tugged a this kips when Odin began to realize that he was cornered. He didn't reply to Odin's words at first, not particularly savoring the idea of going to his realm while he still had power, and not wanting to promise anything dealing with Loki as the god slept. "We'll come when Loki feels ready." He finally replied, figuring that it was ambiguous enough to satisfy everyone.

Frigga kept her head high as Odin apologized. They'd moved on from their past, but she still felt her main purpose as queen was to remind Odin of his mistakes so he wouldn't think himself perfect or all powerful. Nodding to Tony's words, she looked back to her son. "And I would like to stay here and help watch over Loki.....and I would also like to learn more about these human healing techniques....perhaps our healers on Asgard would find use in a few of them." She said, tapping at the heart monitor which stood near her seat on the edge of Loki's bed. "I will return as soon as he is awake." Of course this time on Earth would also allow her an opportunity to learn more about her sons' lovers.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:10 pm
MDaylus

Thor disappeared out of the room as Odin ordered him to fetch the warriors and lady Sif. He trusted the care of Loki and Tony to his mother. Odin in turn nodded when Tony gave the reply that they would return to Asgard when Loki felt ready to. "Very well." he conceded when Frigga stated that she would stay to watch over Loki and learn from the Midgardians healing methods. "well than what other things had you to say to me as we must wait for my son to return." Odin demanded.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games