Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:13 am
Lucia giggled softly and held him close. "I should hope so, I changed to the same stuff you use." She inhaled his scent and pressed a kiss to his neck giving it a little n** at the end. She pulled back a little. "I find myself hungry." She stated with a frown. "I wonder what they cooked for us."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:38 am
"Well," Francis hummed, standing whilst picking her up and setting her back down gently. "I'm sure eef I can't find eet for you already made, zhen I can make eet for you. So, what ees eet you'd like, mademoiselle~?" He asked, taking a hand of hers and pressing his lips to it gently, winking at her playfully.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:48 am
Lucia gave a dark blush and nibbled her lip. "Oh you!" She mewed bashful. He always knew how to embarrass her and make her feel gooey inside. She stood up slowly and moved to him pressing a kiss to his cheek. "Anything, as long as I can have some tea." She replied smiling up at him with an expression of pure love and adoration. A knock sounded on the door and Lucia gave a sigh going over to answer it. "Oh hello Bridget." Lucia said smiling lightly.

"Hello," The nurse replied. "Thought I'd come get those bloods now so I can make a base line in case there are any complications."

Lucia paled a little. "Don't worry hun, I'm sure nothing will go wrong but this helps me to make sure it won't too. Prevention is the best cure." Lucia gave a nod and sat on a chair at the dining table holding out her arm and looked away to her love. The moment she felt the pinch she broke out into the first song that came to mind. "Frere e jacques"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:24 pm
Francis stood beside her, squeezing her free hand and looking into her eyes with as calm of an expression as he could manage. "Frere Jacques, Dormez vous? Dormez vous? Sonnez les matines, sonnez les matines, Din din don, din din don." He finished for her with a smile. "Zat was zhe first song I ever learned." He added, eyes still trained on her.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:26 pm
Lucia smiled and sang with him. "Okay we're done." The Nurse purred. "I'll make sure to get the results to you right away." She packed up and left.

Lucia took a deep breath. "Thank you my darling." She said. "Though I wish she hadn't taken so many I feel sleepy."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:07 pm
Francis nodded and picked her up bridal style. "Zzhen you can sleep, but you 'ave to eat or dreenk somezhing first." He said in a lovingly demanding tone. "Zhen you can sleep all you want." He gently laid her on their bed, cuddling in beside her.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:14 pm
Lucia held him tightly. "Yet we're in the bedroom and the food is in the kitchen. How are we going to get food before my nap if we're in the bedroom." A frown fluttered on her lips. "And I'm both hungry and tired and the promise of food is more pressing than sleep."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:51 pm
"Zat's why I'm 'ere, to get eet for you." He replied, takung a hand to her cheek and caressing it softly. "I can easily geeve eet to you 'ere, unless you'd razher come weeth moi." He wasn't kidding, either. Anything she wanted was hers in a heartbeat. Yes, partially because she was holding his child. But mostly because he loved her and wanted to show that.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:36 pm
Lucia smiled softly and sat up. "Can I come with?" She asked. "Also, can I get some help with that homework assignment you set the other day? I. . . I don't understand the wording of the first question." She gave a sniffle and a yawn getting up from the bed and went to go find the assignment sheet.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:37 pm
Francis smiled, following her up. "Wheechever you want to do first." He stretched, walking behind her and nuzzling her neck softly with his hands on her hips. "Je t'aime."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:18 pm
Lucia gave a little smile. "Food first then homework." She replied shivering from the affection giving a little moan. "Oh you~, has the thought of my carrying your first born made you want me more?" She asked with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:03 pm
Francis blushed a little and leaned away from her. "N-Non, darleeng~! I don't know what you're talking about." He kept his eyes away from her gaze and smiled slowly. "Okay, maybe you're right." He then turned her to him and tilted her chin up with two fingers, then kissed her lips passionately. "I love you so much."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:30 pm
Lucia grinned and pulled him closer to herself, pinning herself against the bench. "Ah~! Now he tells the truth." She teased licking his bottom lip her arms around his neck. "Mmm, maybe after homework we can have a little student teacher meeting?" She teased in a way he knew was dirty.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:27 pm
Francis blushed lightly at her actions and leaned down, nibbling at her jawline and running his hands down her back. "Oui, zat sounds great to moi.~" He then pulled her off the bench and gently pushed her in the direction of the door. "But, zat 'as to wait, doesn't eet?" He asked with a chuckle, tapping her backside with one hand.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:48 pm
With a little yelp of surprise and pleasure, Lucia went to get her homework assignment and brought it back out into the kitchen. "I don't get what you're asking with this question." She said with a frown. "I could come at it from many different angles but none of them do I think is what you are looking for. I mean I'm three two year long study levels from reaching a mastery of music yet with one paragraph you've stumped me." She laughed a little. Of course she missed a lot of his classes so wasn't really understanding the psychological reasons behind why the composers wrote the music but at the same time, she didn't really think about the why just the how and the what of the music.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games