Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:15 am
User Image

I am much more then the spare son I am unique

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac sits down near hikaru "They won't touch her at all...every noble son in Paris and Italy born is a hunter in some way I may be a insane fallen angel hunter but Xander is far different" he said looking at hikaru as he formed some ice into a finely detailed sakura blossom branch "Xander was in the war but as a hunter slayer a prefect one at that he can kill rogue hunters without a reapers help but he had not used his fighting until today, that filth you killed just did not kill angels but my little brother Anthony whom would be thirteen today...that man told Xander he would kill Solaris as he did Anthony making his slayer inside snap awake thus why Xander was beating that man if you hadn't killed him when you did Xander would have himself by ripping out his heart and squeezing it until it popped by his ice magic" he said truthfully as he slowly reached into his pocket pulling out a golden winged rose pendant with a diamond in its center placing it into hikaru's hand "Xander's hunter slayer title was Death's Ice he saved a lot of people and angels in the war even though he was not fast enough to save our grandparents nor Anthony that is why he left Paris because we lost them in Notre Dame our most holy place" Isaac looks over at hikaru "I know you hate hunters but not everyone is a monster to angels because the hunters fear Xander more then I, Solaris will always be safe because he'll tell her the truth once they sort everything out here and fully discharged" he smiles sweetly at hikaru "Thank you he said for saving him and Solaris while ending a snake should I ever turn I'd be honored to have you judge me for my sins" he spoke while gently breaking a sakura blossom branch stem placing it in hikaru's hair while standing up walking over to the window opening it up "Thanks to you Anthony Ice can now rest in peace up in heaven" Isaac looks over at hikaru smiling truthfully "I hope to see you at the party should be quite a sight" he leans back falling out the window with his wire launcher getting him down safely

--Exit--

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:02 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

The fallen angel simply listened throughout the entire story, not saying at all, the frown still forming her mouth. When he was done narrating, she stood up, staring at the afternoon sun through the window, though her eyes were cast on the violin case that was just right beside Solaris. She blinked; she remembered that Amadeus was destroyed because of Xander's outburst, and she might have noticed it but only vaguely. It was only now that it caught her full attention. By the time he left in a haste with his technique, she was left alone, though she departed to the bathroom because she had to defecate into the toilet. And Hikaru smiled when Corbin finally showed up by the time she returned, though back to his raven form. "Let's just stay here until the visiting hours are over." In acknowledgment, the bird nodded as they both watched over the sleeping violinist.

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

Mood: a bit better
Company: Isaac -> Corbin
Money: $172.25 (Wallet) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:39 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Location - Soleil Hospital
Company - no one
Mood - Thinking of his mistakes
OOC -

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander wakes up after a few hours of rest "mmmm...." he groans sitting up on his bed running his hands through his hair then gets down heading to his bathroom for a shower "oh god why did that curse unlock?" he whispers while turning on the water then removes his clothes setting them into a basket before stepping into the warm water trying to clear his head

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:09 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris felt like Hikaru and Corbin were watching her, though by the time she woke up, it was already close to evening and she was all alone, except for the box containing the sweets she hadn't consumed yet until now. She sighed as she chose to open the box, untying the ribbon and lifting the lid, though the caregiver knocked on the door since she had to eat dinner and take medications. She mentioned that the door was unlocked and that she could come in. As soon as the caregiver bestowed the tray to her, she ate in silence, just answering the crucial questions about her condition with a yes or no, before taking the medications. Other than that there were no other words exchanged between the two, and she also consumed the desserts with reticence.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: a bit better, but mostly silent
Company: NPC caregiver
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:30 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - no one
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander walks out of his room thinking of how to explain to Solaris about his past before he came to Soleil from Paris "how am I going to do this god help you in this endeavor" he whispers softly while he lightly knocked on Solaris's door thinking about what to say

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:50 pm
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

It took her fifteen minutes to consume all the sweets in the box and she put the container away, considering that it was reusable and dishwasher-safe. A knock was heard and the caregiver was the one answering it, only to reveal that Xander was there, a bit tired because of the scuffle earlier which Hikaru swiftly ended. That was when she knew something occurred, all while she was resting up. "Don't hide from me... I can see that from your face." Definitely, she had to know, even though it would hurt her so much because she was the target of the leader whom Hikaru killed with her scythe.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: a bit better, but concerned
Company: NPC caregiver, Xander
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:59 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Xander
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Sighs deeply walking inside looking at the caregiver "May we have some privacy please so I may talk to Solaris alone it is important" Xander said as he sat down beside Solaris's side while rubbing his neck lightly messing his hair slightly

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:10 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris gave the caregiver a look and the staff member left the room. She had to close the door and lock it so that no one else would enter the area. "Tell me... What is it?" Hikaru definitely knew what occurred earlier, but keeping it a secret would be futile now since Solaris would now hear the story from Xander himself. Even Isaac would feel disconsolate about it but knew it would occur sooner or later, so it was useless to keep it hidden forever. Her gut feeling knew it was a bad sign but she had to take it.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Company: Xander
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:18 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Solaris
Mood - confessing and calm but worried
OOC -

User Image

Xander looks up at Solaris "we had a incident this afternoon a bit of my past in a way came here to hurt us both I am going to tell you a lot about myself that I truly hate...Solaris have you ever heard of hunter slayers?" He asked being completely honest with her as he grips his hands on his lap

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:39 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She had to sit down on her bed so that she could hear the story clearly. She shook her head when he asked the question if she heard about the hunter slayers. "Never heard of it, my apologies." No matter what the outcome, she had to brace herself for the story. It may be a long one, but if it was for the sake of knowing more about her lover, she had to take it. Plus, it may be an excuse for the two to catch up on things that they had never done yet since the incident occurred.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:08 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Solaris
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Breathes slowly before speaking "Before the fallen angel war began Isaac and I were put in hunter training while Isaac was made a hunter spy I was chosen for something more important a hunter for hunters, I was thirteen training to be a hunter until a master hunter slayer noticed me so he took me under his wing trained me for four years into a prefect slayer....I was seventeen when the war began I killed rogue hunters whom killed innocent fallen angels along with people calling me Death's Ice a title I took with great pride but as the war was nearing its end my teacher and master turned rogue I battled with him in Notre Dame along with my grandparents whom were evacuating fallen angel families to freedom with my little brother Anthony he was twelve years old always smiling and laughing until my master went to far his followers killed my grandparents in front of Isaac and me then he slit Anthony's throat in front of me beating him as he bled to death....." his eyes glowed dark blue in regret and anger "I lost my control that day ice covered his followers killing them instantly only that rat and a few escaped and when the war ended I moved here to escape my title and slaying living in peace for two years here then I met you at first sight I knew you'd change me in so many ways, I fall completely in love with you Solaris then I swore no one would hurt you nor keep me from you" he spoke as tears ran down his face "My former teacher was here to kill you this afternoon along with me but then he told me he would kill you like he did Anthony I snapped fully causing my slayer strength and speed to awaken once more I fought him head on after killing his followers in cold blood lucky for me hikaru stepped in killing him before I could" Xander notices his old pendant on Solaris's table "By god's grace and mercy I a slayer bring justice to the fallen angels killing the hunters that go to far" he holds his gold winged rose pendant as the diamond shined in the center "Slayers can kill only hunters with our original abilities I could kill hunters with my ice instantly, if any rogue hunters come after you they won't make it past me" he spoke shaking his head as his eyes go back to crystal blue

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:35 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel remained taciturn as she listened to his story. She was no stranger to losing her family members, though the fact that she would spiral out of control was calmed down due to the pill Isaac had given her. Wanting to comfort him so badly, she didn't hesitate in leaning closer, giving him a kiss on the lips. The taste of strawberries still lingered in his mouth aside from the icy sensation she was now acquainted with. She then pulled him close, leaning her head close to his shoulder, yearning for him to know that she would always be there for him. "Let's just talk about what we have in store for us, alright? The positive ones, at least." After all, they would face the storms together instead of just having to go through them alone.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: a bit better, but trying to be consoling
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:50 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Solaris
Mood - comfort and loved
OOC -

User Image

Xander looks down at Solaris before slowly hugging her close gently nodding "A long lifetime of happiness and love....ha I actually had a dream of our future together two nights ago it was beautiful" he spoke while slowly running his fingers through her hair lovingly and rubbed her back "in the dream I saw our future children and you smiling happily even if that dream was a illusion I will always be beside you my dove no matter what happens in our life" Xander kisses Solaris's forehead then her cheek lightly blushing. At times Xander never thought he'd be happy again nor like this with a woman he deeply loved whom loved him back despite their faults and flaws he knew that they'd weather what ever would come their way. Xander gently lifts Solaris's head up towards his "Je t'aime tellement Solaris et que si jamais changer" he said in French ("I love so much Solaris and that will never change.") He leaned his head down kissing her on the lips lightly as he tasted sweet sugar from the treats she consumed before he came in here

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:00 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Indeed, she was now blushing as hell as Xander spoke the words and she was certain that he could inhale the faint traces of shampoo. She squeaked when he mentioned about children. "I-I wouldn't mind children, but at least only a few that we can raise." And as she was about to reply to his affectionate accolades in French, her lips were sealed once more in another ardent kiss, warmth now bestowed to her. The taste of strawberries was now blowing her mind away and by the time she pulled away, the red hint was now visible on her face. "Hikaru has to know what I want to say to her tomorrow before she will go to work." She had to take that chance as much as she could, while there was still time.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: defintely happy
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:23 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Solaris
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander nods understanding as he smiled lovingly while blushing lightly "Understood Mon amour" he said while he lied his head on Solaris's shoulder "I talked to Isaac before I passed out he never hated me but him being a hunter is what he loathes because as a hunter even a new leader he can never be satisfied in life nor be in love" he spoke while gently clasps his old slayer pendant on Solaris's neck smiling sweetly "Solaris I love you so much so please wear my old pendant it's connected to my heart and soul so if we're ever apart for long periods of time you'll have a part of me near your heart" he said kissing her forehead lightly

-Outside-

Isaac looks at Solaris and his brother smiling happily in the tree line while tears ran down his face "I know she'll be happy as his bride and I can keep her eyes in my life, they'll be satisfied in love and life while I'll never be satisfied" he whispers softly as he blew a kiss up in the air along with a red rose before walking home "congratulations"

--Isaac Exit--

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games