Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:26 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

"I don't doubt that at all." Kamen said as he watched Arion move, he blinked when the elemntal brought him closer and it made him blush a bit he looked down and took another sip of his coffee before looking back up at Arion. "It's because my body was fighting itself." he said then he looked up at the sky. "I never realized untill I woke up in that hospital but I had come to you not by chance, but by fate, as cliche as it sounds" he looked at Arion again and smiled a bit. "Before I even realized what was happening I was being drawn to you, like a moth to the flame." he said chuckling at the irony. "my heart was telling me one thing but my head was telling me another, I could not make a decission so my body did it for me. My head and my heart fought and my body could not keep up with the battle so I passed out." he said then reaching over he put his mug down on the balcony, and took Arion's hand and put it over his heart he looked at Arion smiling. "Most dragons know what they want and always without exception follow thier heart but I was being stupid and was thinking way too much then I needed to."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:24 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

Arian watched Kamen as he spoke, paying close attention to him, when Kamen looked up, Arion reached up with his left hand, lightly running his finger tips down the soft column that was the males neck.
A soft smile spread across Arions lips as he too heard the irony in KAmens words.
Still watching with rapt attention, when Kamen placed his hand over his heart, Arion smiled warmly, and moving his free hand up, he placed it against the side of Kamens neck and brought him down for a soft kiss, before pulling away slightly
"Seems your body needs to relax more than i though, first figuering out your personal war, then going through what we did" he said ltting out a quiet gasp, but was till smiling at the memory of how good it felt.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:24 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen had to keep himself from shivering when Arion ran his finger down his neck, when he had compleated his little story and Arion leaned him down and kissed him gently he smiled back with a blush. Arion's words made him chuckle a bit. "I'm prefectly relaxed I assure you Arion. But I deffinitly can't wait to get back into the kitchen."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:10 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion smiled and ran the back of his index finer down Kamens cheek, his other hand rested on Kamens waist. Pushing off from the Balcony, he slowly stood up an and wrapped both arms around Kamen, hugging him tightly and bent him backwards just enough so that Arion was the only one keeping him up, leaning forward he pressed lips to his dragon's once, then a second time then a third. First the kiss was soft and simple, he deepened it a bit, but he didnt make it forceful.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:25 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked when Arion stood back up he looked up at the Elemental with a confused expression. Arion... he started to ask but then he brought him closer, and even bent him back as he leaned down and kissed him which made Kamen give a surprised, "hmmm" Kamen blinked, Arion didn't stop teir he kept kissing him, each time deeper then the last. He stayed this way, enjoying the feeling,and only moved his head back away from Arion when he needed air he looked up at Arion panting a little, his face remained flushed.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:56 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Pulling back, Arion straightened out Kamen
"I wont apologize for all the kissing"he said with a warm smile as he caressed his cheek "No shall we get going, because I cant wait till we are back at our home" he said nuzzling Kamens neck."I already called Leon, he should be up front waiting for us" he added in nodding towards the door.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:06 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at Arion and smiled a bit he chuckled and nodded. "Alright then." he said lightly, he walked over tothe balcony and grabbed his coffee and walked back inside to finish packing his things, he didn't make much of a mess so it was pretty easy to clean up and he placed his stuff by the door.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:18 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion petted Kamens hair back before walking inside as well, and just like Kamen, he finished packing his things, though he didnt really bring mutch to begin with, he hadnt expected to stay this long. Shortly after, there was a light knock on the door. Going over to it, Arion opened it as a young, thin lad walked in.
"Uuhh....we,....were told that you needed our help?" the lad stuttered, something about Arions presence tended to set the staff on edge.

"Yes, there is a car waiting for us up front we would like you to take our luggage down" Arion said with a calm smile as he nodded towards their things.
The lad nodded and mumbled something in response as he went to get the things.
Taking out his wallet Arion took out a nice sum, leaving it as a tip for whoever was going to clean the room, and he took out another sum for the lad who would be carrying their luggage. Giving the lad a hand, he motioned to Kamen
"Shall we?" he asked nodding towards the door,letting the lad lead the way.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:31 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at Arionm he smiled then when the staff came in to get their bags he took one of the heavyies ones he had since he was sure it would be too much for them and after smiling at Arion he followed the staff ou the door and for the elevator. Eventially getting down to the lobby he walked out and blinked in surprise at who was running at them.

Kamen! Goldmoon said cheerfully she tackled Kamen to the ground and giggled as she nuzzled him, she didn't give Kamen mch chance to respond back she stood up then and helped him up, she looked at him then to Arion. "Era said you two are leaving today, I wanted to give you a proper send off." she siad walking over and hugging the Elemental.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:47 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

The whole way down to the lobby, Arion had a his hand on Kamen lower back, kind of protective and kind of leadeling.
Arion also saw the same figure coming at them and was very much surprised to see her coming, and manged to remove his hand from Kamens lower back just in time for his dragon to get tackled.
Though he couldnt help but chuckle at the exchange between the two, but he was not expecting Goldmoon to hug him as well.
A bit surprised, and awkwardly, Arion embraced Goldmoon as well, returning the warm greeting.

"Hello Goldmoon, it is both a pleasure and a surprise to see you here"
he said with a kind and warm smile"I will say, you are looking much better than when I first met you he added in giving her a quick once over, there seemed to be a sort of glow emanating from her, perhaps it had to do with the gleeful greeting she gave them.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:59 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Goldmoon puled away from Arion and took a step back a bit. "Yes well, having a good rest will do that to someone. Era said you two were in this hotel and I wanted to say goodbye before you two leave.".

"Who brought you Goldmoon" Kamen asked in confusion since he didnt see Era in the lobby with her,

"Oh my brother did." said GOldmoon looking behind her at the entrance to outside they could see a silver colored Limo with a man leaning on the back door arms folded watching the three inside, his short darkbrown hair was a mess which did not match the suit he was wearing at all his green eyes were visable and he looked like he had something sticking out of his mouth. Goldmoon looked back at the two. "I confinced Thorn to bring me here, then he is going to take me to the hospital."

Kamen's concern radar turned on. "Is everything okay?"

"Oh yes just fine." Goldmoon siad smiling. "But I met a new friend the other day and I wish to visit her again."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:16 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion looked up when Goldmoon looked out to the entrance. Though the male looked familiar, he couldnt quite place him, perhaps he had seen him in a conference before, but seeing how Arion only really went to the conferences when he had to, he wouldnt remember him.
At the mention of hospital Arion looked down Goldmoon with an odd expression, that could only be described as concer, or confusion, or both.
But soon became relief when she said she was visiting a friend
" You wouldnt happen to be talking about Ehlenor....would you?" he asked Goldmoon tilting his head to the side in question.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:14 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"Actually yes" Goldmoon said smiling at Arion. "Although I do want to bring her a gift but I dont know what she likes, you know her more, what do youu recomend I bring?"

Kamen blinked, he had heard the women being mentioned but never had the chance to meet her himself

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:05 pm
NuLova
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion smiled warmly at that, his smile almost made him seem childlike, it did not take him long to come up with a suggestion
"She has always liked flowers, wild flowers to be exact....but, if you truly want to make her day, buy her sweets, she loves cake and chocolates, but getting her any new desert would make her just as happy" he said with a warm smile and dipped his head in though.
"As a matter of fact there is a bakery about three blocks from the hospital, the place has been around for a while, and I personally believe that they are quite the best in the city" he said, and kept quiet about Bowen being the one who actually opened up the place ages ago, only to give it to the first man he had hired, whose grandson was the current owner.

"Would you like me to give you the address?"
he offered.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Goldmoon smiled. "Oh yes that would be wonderful thank you Arion."

Kamen watched the two then he looked back outside towards Thorn, who seemed to be waiting surprisingly pationtly in Kamen's opinion..

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games