Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:00 am
User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel 』

❛If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.
But if you were mine, if you were only mine,
I'd bring you so much further down and twist your mind until the end of time.
You will never realise what darkness lies inside my mind.❜

User Image

She smiled, eyeing the crowd with her crimson irises. It was running late but honestly, she didn't mind at all. "New Year's Festival. I've never really been to one before. You can say this is my first time." the ravenette answered with a tad bitterness in her voice. She never really had the chance to come to these types of places. She had strict parents and she wasn't allowed to roam outside much. God knows how many months she took to persuade her parents to even let her move out. Her gaze returned to the male and she let out a faint chuckle at his compliment. "Why thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." she answered and took his hand. A cheeky smile slowly made its way across her features. His following words had caught her by surprise. Zariel could feel her cheeks turn warmer by the minute. She shook her head and denied. "D-date? He- um, he's a friend.. yeah." she averted her gaze with her cheeks tinted a small shade of pink. What was she so embarrassed about? She breathed a sigh. "Oh, no. Don't worry. I don't fall that easily." she laughed.

"I'm.. Zariel, by the way." she introduced herself.

I Feel: (( Frustrated ))
I Think: (( Looks like I'm a little too early. ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Black Cut Out ))
Who's With Me: (( ?? ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC: NAHHHH it's alright ROFL

ShadowStar369

Name

Name

Name

Name

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:29 am
User Image
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Rin watched from a far distance, almost to where she was invisible. She's so skilled,i the short girl would think to herself as she kept herself hidden from view. This wasn't really her scene considering her appearance and probably wouldn't stay long. Ever since the whole Yuko thing, all Ringo had wanted to do was disappear.

Theme: Little Monster

Money: 970.00
Profile:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:35 am
☆*:.。. o Lɣsɑɳ∂εɾ Cɾσssε ο.。.:*☆

Just as there are two sides to every story
User Image

Lysander felt a pair of eyes settle on him, so he curiously gazed around to see who was looking at him. He spotted the violinist and winked at her, giving her a nod to show his appreciation for her music. He returned his attention to the raven haired woman and seemed surprised at her response. 'So that's what it was...' He thought, shaking his head. He really should learn to listen to the local events. "Can't say I have either. It seems pretty fun." He stated truthfully, gently nudging the girl with his shoulder when he noticed her bitterness.

There are two sides to every person
User Image

He slipped the jacket around her shoulders, glad that the cold wasn't chilly enough to bother him. "Unfortunately, I know that all too well. Most might say that my exceedingly good looks have caused me to become narcissistic. I can only say that I look good, and I know it." He responded, smirking slightly at his own words. It was true, he knew he looked good. But he wasn't narcissistic.

One we reveal to the world
User Image

When the woman blushed at his statement, Lysander nodded thoughtfully. So hers was a somewhat unrequited love? Her date -well, friend... Wasn't aware of her feelings for him. "Don't worry, I'm sure he'll come around soon. With a girl as beautiful as you as his friend, he'd be stupid not to." He admitted, whispering the words in her ear. He pulled back when she mentioned not falling in love quickly. "How interesting... You have a cute name. It's... Elegant." Lysander absently adjusted his eye patch, not forgetting that he was in a crowd of people and on most occasions many stared at him because of his eye patch. It was annoying. "The name's Lysander. Lysander Crosse, at your service." Lysander couldn't help the sarcastic bow he performed as he introduced himself. It was part of his personality to be a little eccentric, after all.

And one we keep hidden inside
User Image

σσd ⋮ Amused σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ The Beach σмραɳy ⋮ Zariel ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ What is seen in the picture.

xxOut.Of.Control: Read Spoiler
xx2 New Messages:

OOC: XD I hope he doesn't take too long.
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:42 am
Krylancelo Mooncrest
oOBookwormYumiOo

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Shocked◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Fighting with emotions and acknowledging what just happened◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Beach◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Red checkered shirt, ripped jeans, cowboy boots and hat.◄
►мαякιиgѕ: None◄
►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"Someone help me" is what Kristen is thinking. She needs a superhero to come save her right now and tell her that everything will be alright. But who would want to save someone like her? She is no one special, just a dreamer girl with a camera who wants to hold onto memories whether they're good or bad. Then she got pulled into a hug. Who was doing that? Whoever it was she didn't hesitate to cling onto him and continue to bawl her eyes out. She will probably be embarrassed by this later but that didn't matter to her at the moment. The arms and hands of her savior were comforting along with his words, but who is he and why does he sound like her ex boyfriend? "Heath...is that you" was the thought going in her mind as she looked up to what she thought would be his face, but it wasn't.

It was Alexander. He is holding her tightly and trying to make her feel better, acknowledging that she is a dreamer, he from the stars and did not care for the fruit telling them they are not meant to be before kissing her so tenderly. It felt...good. Like he truly cared for her but he didn't want to hurt her either. It just felt good and right. Her eyes closed to take in this beautiful moment she was having with Alexander as her she placed her right hand gingerly on his face and continued this kiss with him for however long it lasted. When their lips drifted apart, she was speechless for thirty seconds, but when she mustered up the courage to talk, all she can say is,

"A...A-Alex....ah...you...y-ya kissed me...da...d-do ya...l-like me?"  

Yami Miyagawa

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:18 am
User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel 』

❛If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.
But if you were mine, if you were only mine,
I'd bring you so much further down and twist your mind until the end of time.
You will never realise what darkness lies inside my mind.❜

User Image

The sudden nudge caught her off guard and she laughed. "Yeah. I didn't think people in Soleil would be this festive. It looks fun." she answered. Her eyes glistened at the sight of people trying to get a hold of the apples above the water with their mouth. Some getting drenched in the process. She laughed. The woman couldn't wait to try some for herself. Her gaze returned to Lysander as he wrapped a jacket around her body. She offered a small, bashful smile in return. "Thanks. That's nice of you." she tugged the ends of the fabric and wrapped it a little tighter around herself. His following statement made her burst out in laughter. She felt bad for laughing but the seriousness he had when he was talking made it seem a little funny. "Well, I can't say that's not true. You do look good. Betcha get men and women swooning over you quite frequently." she teased.

Come around? Come around to what? Zariel cocked her head to the sidem confused at his statement. Did he think she had feelings for Jaquinne? She then gave the question a couple of thoughts. It hasn't reached that point yet, has it? "You may have mistaken something- I don't have an unrequited love or anything of the sort but I am quite fond of my companion that has yet to arrive." one of her eyebrow raised, "Ah, pretty smooth with your words, aren't you?' she chuckled.

"Lysander. It has a nice ring to it. I like it." she paused, her gaze focusing on his eyepatch intently. It was the same for Ynez, perhaps he has heterochromia irises, just like Ynez? "You're the same- You wear an eye patch, too-" she murmured. She could feel the sense of relief from Ynez. A sense of.. familiarity. "Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to point it out."

I Feel: (( Frustrated ))
I Think: (( Looks like I'm a little too early. ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Black Cut Out ))
Who's With Me: (( ?? ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC:

ShadowStar369

Name

Name

Name

Name

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:35 am
african american apparel

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

"You're making a mess of me." Zara's words ring in his ears and as he was able to stare into her pools of sapphire they seemed to hold a certain shine of sadness to them, even through their lust fill embrace. She was his co-worker, a woman and a friend. If she was becoming a mess because of his devilish needs...then so let it be. He's an evil man anyway, isn't he? He's never been any good for anyone and its reasons like this that made him so. Even with his angelic conscience shouting at him to stop what he's doing he just couldn't. He was human. He was a man. And most of all...he was sad always being alone.

"What a mess I've made..."

With a sinfully indulged smile he moves his body along to Zara's kissing rhythm, his hand lifting him like a lax lion, and there he enjoyed every single hard press of her soft lips on his skin. "You think this is me making a mess of you?" He then leans on her a little, his waist very close hers, his muscles letting him hover so close, and with a concupiscent voice he'd whisper to her ear, "Let me whisk you away somewhere private. Then you'll feel me really make a mess of you."

In harmonious rhythm the waves straddle the sands and the land stay firm for the romantic ocean which threw itself at the land. There was serenity with the action and beauty in life thriving off the union of two worlds. Water and Land, so different yet surprisingly in need of the other without knowing it. Or perhaps they did know this and that's why they seemed to coexist so well. Without one, life from the other could not survive. Leon's eyes, like the sands of the land, were firm with passion as he lightly rubs rubs his face from near Zara's ear to her cheeks, giving her a kiss before smiling at her like a boy smitten with his playground crush.

"You wanna take this somewhere else with me, my love?"

Company:: Zara
Clothing:: Today's outfit
Feeling:: Amorous
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 977¥
Items:: Compass/sundial watch, Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:17 pm
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Forbidding whispers had her heart racing, driven by impatience and adrenaline. Leon's sinister words was left a covet impression on Zara. "Let me whisk you away somewhere private. Then you'll feel me really make a mess of you." She thought such lewd words and devilish cravings painfully alluring. Her imagination ran swift and wild, and left her blushing and at loss for words.

Yes. Show her what it really was like to feel messy, filthy. Ruin her. The fantasies that played through her head of all the things Leon could do had the blonde squirming restlessly. The kiss Leon had gave her felt like he was mocking her, whimpering while their lips were locked and sulking once they parted. He looked down at her with a smile that felt like a tease, and damn near drove her crazy enough to throwing a tantrum. Finally, he asked that they presume somewhere else. Zara quickly spoke up, frantically nodding, "I want to now. Now!" she ordered, spoiled to the bone, refusing to wait any longer.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Beach || ᴡɪᴛʜ Leon || ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Aroused || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:49 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

Akira hadn't been to many festivals either, how wonderful! Maybe they could make him like this one, it shouldn't be too hard since there was so much to do. Before Sahar could voice his thoughts Esme spoke up, drawing his attention, and handed over his stuffed animals. "I would be happy to watch over them. You are probably better experienced with this than me, I am sure you will do fine. Good luck!" He cheered him as he moved over to a barrel.

The game seemed simple enough, how hard could it be? Very hard, apparently, seeing as Esme didn't catch a single apple. Sahar gave a good-natured laugh once the shorter man gave up, handing his stuffed toys back to him. "It was a good try! Thank you both, I will try my best." The half-breed shrugged off his backpack after approaching the barrel.

Sahar gave it his all, but in the end, he only managed to catch one green apple. The game took far more skill than he thought, if anyone managed to get enough apples for the prize he would be impressed. After a few minutes, he gave up, standing straight and brushing blond locks from his face with a huff. "This game is hard, I can see why Akira wanted to skip it!" It was kind of fun, though, and the water was refreshing.

Picking up his backpack, he turned back to their little group to see that someone else had joined them. "Who is this?" He asked, peering curiously up at the red-head.

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: curious, a bit concerned. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Chandra Panesar

Phoenix347

Lyeisander

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:21 pm
african american apparel

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

A smirk play upon his lips as her voice demands for more and her frantic nerves had her desperately agreeing. He didn't know he could make her become like this, that his lips could breath lust into a woman like Zara, but the feeling was no where near one sided. Her sounds of locking lips was enough to send his blood into a feverish lust for her touch. Helping her up immediately after he arose, Leon only give the woman bedroom eyes as he begins to lead her away from the beach shores and to the streets; with his mind set on leading them to where this sensual wolf could sink his fangs into his precious and lovely lamb.

Exit

Company:: Zara
Clothing:: Today's outfit
Feeling:: Amorous
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 977¥
Items:: Compass/sundial watch, Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:34 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris noticed the disconsolate look on Ringo's face and couldn't help but to feel sad for the brunette. The man's wink as a form of appreciation did help to motivate her, but the way her neighbor frowned just because of her internal conflict induced some ache into her chest. She had to step it up.

That's when the stone on Amadeus' top glowed a soft green, as if it responded to her wish to cheer her friend up. She nodded, knowing that she and the instrument were in sync. That alone made her smile and think positive, even if it's just for that moment.

Thanks, Amadeus. Let's work this out.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: worried, then motivated
Company: Ringo, Phantasia and the others who want to watch
Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
OOC:

Delicious Lunatique

Yui Matsune

GeeHearts

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Coheart

tokyoloverTM

ShadowStar369

The_Little_Rabbit

Lyeisander

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:37 pm
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Could someone really be horrible at festivals? Esme had thought about that for a moment and concluded that if one did not have fun, then perhaps that was being bad at festivals. Akira had only been to one… Maybe it had not been fun for him. Or maybe he was just not sure what to do at a festival. So, that meant… that meant that Esme was likely the most experienced with this kind of thing. That… that was so very unusual. But he supposed it was not really a bad thing; it just felt a little strange. But it was motivating; Esme decided that it was up to him to show his friends that festivals could be fun… even if he was usually the one who would hide from everyone and only try events he could do on his own.

Like bobbing for apples, for instance; he had tried this particular game often in the past though he thought he had probably only ever managed to catch an apple once before. He had no such luck this time. Still, he had fun and he smiled as Akira told him it was a nice try and wished Sahar luck. Even Sahar said it was a good try and Esme found himself blushing a little. This time it was not so much embarrassment at the attention as it was happiness. Why did it make him so happy for the two to compliment him even if it was just a failed apple bobbing attempt? Well, he wasn’t going to question being happy. ”I gave it my best!” Esme replied cheerfully, accepting his plushes back.

Esme could hear someone playing the violin and he glanced toward the female performer briefly before looking back to Sahar. He really wanted to watch and see if his friend had better luck than he did… but he still listened to the music with a satisfied smile on his face. She played very beautifully; he had to admit that most of his students were not quite so talented. Esme had practiced himself for years and so he fully appreciated every honeyed note. He should tell her so… Desire to express himself fought against the nervousness of approaching someone new. Eventually the nerves won out; the female was in the middle of a performance and it would be rude to interrupt her. But if he saw her again when she was finished… perhaps then he could find his voice and speak to her.

Between watching Sahar, listening to the sweet voice of the violin, and considering the possibility of meeting the violinist, Esme was not paying close attention to his surroundings and was surprised when he was jostled by a stranger. ”Oh, I’m sorry!” Esme apologized reflexively; he was so used to bumping into others. He immediately realized how foolish he sounded and flushed pink, but when he turned to see a rather frightening expression, he thought maybe it was better that he apologized. Esme shrunk into himself a little fearfully, but despite how dangerous the man looked, his words were gentle and apologetic. The tension in Esme’s shoulders relaxed slightly but he was still a little too shocked to speak for a moment. He just stared up at the rough looking but undeniably attractive man.

When Sahar asked who the stranger was, it spurred Esme into finally speaking, though his eyes drifted to the ground and she squeezed the stuffed toys to his chest as thought to comfort himself. ”N-no, nothing spilled, I just… we were… bobbing for apples. Sorry if I was in your way.” He was doing it again… Esme could feel himself shrinking away and hoping to disappear in the crowd. And it wasn’t even because the guy looked scary; he did this with everyone! And he didn’t want to be this way… Esme took a breath and looked up, though he kept his head ducked. He offered out a hand suddenly, a little proud of himself when it didn’t shake. ”M-my name is Esme. These are my friends, Sahar and Akira… um. Nice to meet you… are you enjoying the festival so far?”

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Lune Beach
♪♪♫ Company: Sahar, Akira, Seth
♪♪♫ Mood: Nervous! But determined
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

SoujiAtsumi

Lyeisander

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

►►►◄◄◄

"Oh, you've never celebrated New Years? You've been missing out!" Makaio responded, noting how she had to shift her position just to talk to him. Short people are so cute! It's surprising when he meets people that are taller than him though. Still, how could someone had never celebrated this holiday? Have they never seen the fireworks at midnight, or all the countdown specials? Man, she must've went to bed early or something? "That's a cute name. Mine's Makaio. If you've really never celebrated New Years, then you've got some things to do." He introduced himself, his tail casually swaying from side to side. Looking around for a quick second, he found where they should go. "Come on, you should play some games." He said, and pointed towards the stands with all the games, and waited for her response. He was just a quick-paced kind of guy, he likes to get to know someone while doing other things, because then there's less chance of awkward silence. Plus, it's just fun in general to play games with someone!

►►►◄◄◄

☼ $1000 || Happy || New Years! || Single! || With Lola ☼

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

fuestray

Faun

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:48 pm
User Image
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo continued to hang around, though the music was lovely, it didn't make her feel any better. This was clearly a couples event and yet here she was on her own. The tiny girl was out of her league here and knew she didn't belong. Not wanting to disturb Solaris' playing, Ringo would slip away without a word, deciding she would send a message to her friend after she had slipped out of sight. Solaris had worked hard and Ringo would not let this ruin her moment.

Exits

Theme: Little Monster

Money: 970.00
Profile:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:10 pm
SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Lyeisander

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Beach/ Soleil Festival
With: Esme, Sahar
Mood: Relaxed
Apparel: Tennis Shoes, Gray pants, red shirt, bandages around hands> Tennis shoes, faded jeans, gray shirt, bandages
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone, spare clothes(->Gym cloths)
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: This city has so many introverts >_>))

Watching as Sahar tried his hand at the game, yet only to have the same results, Akira chuckled again. "Maybe this wasn't the best game to try. Any ideas where to go next?" Unfortunately, someone bumped into Esme before he could answer. Outside of the red hair, the man reminded Akira of himself in a way. Esme had already introduced Sahar and Akira to the man, having Akira give a short wave when his name came up. It was odd to meet a total stranger and try to become friends on their first meeting, although that was what happened with Esme, Edin and Akira so maybe it was just natural to Esme.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:21 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She was done with the second song when she saw Ringo leaving the stage. She did want to console her, but that would wait once the show would be over. Her need for privacy was completely understandable.

For now, she switched to another song. This time, it was another Lindsey Stirling song entitled Shadows. More importantly, a little bit of footwork was involved as she moved the stage a bit with such stage and dignity.

At least... I tried. But I'll catch up to her soon.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: feeling sad, but had to continue
Company: Phantasia and the others who want to watch
Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
OOC:

Delicious Lunatique

Yui Matsune

GeeHearts

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Coheart

tokyoloverTM

ShadowStar369

The_Little_Rabbit

Lyeisander

Phoenix347

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games