Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-o0DNA0o-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:42 am
BogardAndy
JoyRose
empress dee
"For that kind of magic, we would need Goku. I don't know instant transmission," Dee said honestly.

"I guess we have no choice but to wait. How boring."Rock whined.

Jinxi hugged Rock sympathetically.

After having a word with Andy about where everyone was, and after giving Lemnear a head pat, Vegeta headed downstairs and saw the giant pumpkin and everyone there. "Dee why can't you move that? Are you that weak? But, it would be easier to carve that down here. I'll tip it over and get the stuff you need to carve then go to town on it."

With one swift kick, the pumpkin tipped over with a mighty thud. Vegeta hurried upstairs, got two big bowls and a plate. He also got a few knives to carve. "There, have fun. Seeds go in the blue bowl and the stringy stuff goes in the red bowl. The plate is for the pieces with the skin on them."
empress dee

Dee shrugged, but decided to get to work on the pumpkin. Using one of the knives, Dee managed to slice around the top of the pumpkin to create a lid. Inside was a lot of seeds and guts. Rock was looking forward to this. He grabbed the first big armful of stuff, placed it on the sheet of paper spread before them and started sorting. "Well, Jinxi, we all gotta take some of this stuff from inside the pumpkin and sort it like I am doing. Once the pumpkin is all cleaned out then we gotta think up a design for the face of the pumpkin and this time no monsters. Its gonna be something unique."

JoyRose

FLASHBACK: { If this is acceptable. ^^; }
Lemnear moved her head slightly from the pat still surprisingly taking a very long nap. Even more surprising is that Lemnear started speaking, speaking names' after hearing the name... Goku, "Mommy, Daddy, Terry, Dee, Goku, Jinxi,
Rock, Vegeta, etc..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:33 am
-o0DNA0o-
Lemnear moved her head slightly from the pat still surprisingly taking a very long nap. Even more surprising is that Lemnear started speaking, speaking names' after hearing the name... Goku, "Mommy, Daddy, Dee, Goku, Jinxi,
Rock, Vegeta, etc..."

{I have no problem with flashback, but I'm a little lost as to where any of my characters can fit into this progression, so that's why I didn't answer. Where is Lemnear now? }  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

-o0DNA0o-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:09 am
JoyRose
-o0DNA0o-
Lemnear moved her head slightly from the pat still surprisingly taking a very long nap. Even more surprising is that Lemnear started speaking, speaking names' after hearing the name... Goku, "Mommy, Daddy, Terry, Dee, Goku, Jinxi,
Rock, Vegeta, etc..."

{I have no problem with flashback, but I'm a little lost as to where any of my characters can fit into this progression, so that's why I didn't answer. Where is Lemnear now? }

{ In the mansion, I suppose. Where Vegeta, Dee and the rest are. ^^; }  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:30 pm
-o0DNA0o-
JoyRose
-o0DNA0o-
Rock, Vegeta, etc..."

(She would be where Andy is, but she could have observed and said those things, but as for anyone hearing, then that would be where the others come into play. Andy could reply since he was holding Lemnear at the time. But anyone else would have to be within earshot range. So...according to your last post, Jinxi, that would mean you.)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

-o0DNA0o-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:05 pm
JoyRose

What empress dee said
-o0DNA0o-
JoyRose
-o0DNA0o-
Rock, Vegeta, etc..."

(She would be where Andy is, but she could have observed and said those things, but as for anyone hearing, then that would be where the others come into play. Andy could reply since he was holding Lemnear at the time. But anyone else would have to be within earshot range. So...according to your last post, Jinxi, that would mean you.)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:05 pm
-o0DNA0o-

Rock, Vegeta, etc..."

Jinxi looked up at hearing her name called in such a small voice. She tilted her head to one side as she eyed the infant. Finally she said,
"Lemnear, did you call me?"
It seemed silly to ask such a young one a question, but this youngling was clearly not an ordinary baby.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

-o0DNA0o-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:26 am
JoyRose
-o0DNA0o-

Rock, Vegeta, etc..."

Jinxi looked up at hearing her name called in such a small voice. She tilted her head to one side as she eyed the infant. Finally she said,
It seemed silly to ask such a young one a question, but this youngling was clearly not an ordinary baby.

Lemnear just nodded as a little toddler could within the arms of her father before trying to "hide" with the shy-like action.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:01 pm
-o0DNA0o-
JoyRose
-o0DNA0o-

Rock, Vegeta, etc..."

Lemnear just nodded as a little toddler could within the arms of her father before trying to "hide" with the shy-like action.
BogardAndy

Jinxi followed her as long as she was visible, smiling quizzically, then smiled up at her father.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:35 am
JoyRose
-o0DNA0o-
JoyRose
-o0DNA0o-

Rock, Vegeta, etc..."

BogardAndy

Jinxi followed her as long as she was visible, smiling quizzically, then smiled up at her father.

Andy then explained that it was possible that due to the magics of the Renaissance Galaxy, that Lemnear could possess special powers, in which case, she would likely be sent to Xavier's school for the gifted when she gets older to help control the powers without harming anyone.

In a way that made Andy sad that Lemnear would have to go to the school, but it was a neccessary thing so that Lemnear could be happy.

Then Andy noticed that Jinxi and Rock were watching the beybattles going on. "Hmm, seems like an interesting match."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:03 pm
JoyRose
-o0DNA0o-
JoyRose
-o0DNA0o-

Rock, Vegeta, etc..."

BogardAndy

Rock then asked Jinxi, "Want to try beyblading? Its pretty easy."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:40 pm
BogardAndy
Andy then explained that it was possible that due to the magics of the Renaissance Galaxy, that Lemnear could possess special powers, in which case, she would likely be sent to Xavier's school for the gifted when she gets older to help control the powers without harming anyone.

In a way that made Andy sad that Lemnear would have to go to the school, but it was a neccessary thing so that Lemnear could be happy.

Then Andy noticed that Jinxi and Rock were watching the beybattles going on. "Hmm, seems like an interesting match."

empress dee

Jinxi said, How old will she need to be to start school I wonder? It seems like she's maturing much faster than a human child. As for beyblading, it sounds kinda dangerous, especially for my clumsy self. But I'd love to watch you, Rock!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:40 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy

empress dee

Jinxi said, How old will she need to be to start school I wonder? It seems like she's maturing much faster than a human child. As for beyblading, it sounds kinda dangerous, especially for my clumsy self. But I'd love to watch you, Rock!"

"That will be up to Andy and Mai to decide on when she goes to school. As for beyblading, its not really that dangerous, First, you put the spinning top onto the plug like this..." Rock demonstrated, "Then, you put this rip cord through the little hole in the plug, and then grip the handle of the rip cord while you pull the plug away from you." Rock launched his beyblade Galaxy eyes raven wing into the dish and watched it spin. "The idea is to get your opponents top to stop spinning or land outside of the dish or unfortunately see it destroyed. If any of these three things happen to your spinning top, you lose."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
BogardAndy

empress dee

"That will be up to Andy and Mai to decide on when she goes to school. As for beyblading, its not really that dangerous, First, you put the spinning top onto the plug like this..." Rock demonstrated, "Then, you put this rip cord through the little hole in the plug, and then grip the handle of the rip cord while you pull the plug away from you." Rock launched his beyblade Galaxy eyes raven wing into the dish and watched it spin. "The idea is to get your opponents top to stop spinning or land outside of the dish or unfortunately see it destroyed. If any of these three things happen to your spinning top, you lose."

"Oh I had a toy like that as a child! Only my tops were much smaller!" Jinxi said with delight.

Trixi, having rested enough from her meal to move, followed them to the area with the beyblading, watching with interest.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:10 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
BogardAndy

empress dee

"Oh I had a toy like that as a child! Only my tops were much smaller!" Jinxi said with delight.

Trixi, having rested enough from her meal to move, followed them to the area with the beyblading, watching with interest.

"Then you would know how to beyblade." Rock's bey knocked the two that were dueling out of the dish and then Rock smiled. "Its a good way to work out your arms."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:21 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
BogardAndy

empress dee

"Then you would know how to beyblade." Rock's bey knocked the two that were dueling out of the dish and then Rock smiled. "Its a good way to work out your arms."

Jinxi shrugged. "Why not?" She grabbed a beyblade, and was mildly surprised at how much effort it took to start one going, but only mildly so given Rock's last comment.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games