Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:37 pm
Golden Age of Knowhere

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan chuckled and crossed his arms over his chest as he observed her. "Well you aren't wrong." He said as response to her. When she told him to stop calling her ma'am he chuckled. "Im sorry...Tati. Some old habits die hard I guess." He said with a chuckle while also slightly hinting that he was quite old. When she asked his name he responded. "The name's Logan. Logan Wesley and if you ever need protecting or anything else you should give me a call." He said handing her a small business card before winking at her.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:19 am
User Image
User Imagexxxxxxxxxт α т ιxxxν є α ѕ ¢ σ

Tati laughed lightly at his comment about old habits. "Oh I know a thing about old habits" she replied with a wink, like she was telling him a secret. She took his business card and looked over it before tucking it into her corset for safe keeping. She didn't have pockets or a bag with her, so that was probably the safest place for her to keep it. "Well, Logan, I don't know that I'll be calling you for protection but you can certainly expect to be called to keep me company" she replied, returning his wink. She took in a deep breath, looking up at the sky, enjoying the smell of the rainy air with a smile on her face. She looked back to him. "Well you know what I'm doing here, what about you?"

ωιтн: Logan
σ¢αтιση:The Park
ƒєєιηg: Happy
ωєαяιηg: Click me!
мσηєу: $1000
σσ¢:

Master Kiro II

Knowhere

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:36 am
Golden Age of Knowhere

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan chuckled when she mentioned she would call him to keep her company "Well now I'd have no trouble with that at all." He said with a grin as he tipped his hat to her. When she asked what he was doing there he thought about it. "Well I figured there wouldn't be many people out and it seemed good to take a walk today. Stumbled upon the park." He said before pausing. "Good thing I did too." His eyes giving her figured a quick scan before grinning at her as his hazel eyes stared right into her's

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:57 am
User Image

Tati looked around the park and smiled. "Well, you weren't wrong about there not being many people here." she looked back to him and smiled, her brown eyes gleaming. She smirked at him. "Well, maybe if we're going to be keeping each other company we should get to know each other better" she turned away and went off, finding a bench and sitting on it, looking back and waiting for him to join her.

σσ¢:

Master Kiro II

Knowhere

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:10 am
Golden Age of Knowhere

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan gave her a nod before she mentioned they aught to get to know eachother better and watched her as she walked off to the bench, his eyes scanning her perfect figure before following her to the bench. Once she sat down he sat down next to her. "So where are you from?" He asked knowing by her accent she wasn't from around these parts but then again neither was he. His eyes looked at her as the rain drops landed on his hat.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:25 am
User Image

Tati ran a hand through her long hair, pushing it off to the side away from him. She crossed one leg over the other and leaned back on the bench, her head turned to look at him. "Soy de España" she said, giving him a teasing smirk as she slipped into her native tongue. She giggled to herself a little before repeating herself in English. "Spain, I'm from Spain" She relaxed her teasing smile, slipping into a more flirty grin. "What about yourself? And what brings you here to Soleil?"

σσ¢:

Master Kiro II

Knowhere

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:35 am
Golden Age of Knowhere

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan watched her as she moved her hair to the side before she said something in spanish. Be understood what she said since he had learned a lot of spanish over the years due to different jobs here and there. "Spain huh? Is every woman over there as attractive?" He said with a flirty grin before she asked about him. "Me? I was born in Missisipi but I've been all over the world. I came here to take it easy and relax now that I've made enough money. I dont exactly have the most safe job either." He said to her with a grin, making it sound interesting and mysterious on purpose.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:51 am
User Image

Tati laughed lightly. "From what I remember there are lots of beautiful people in Spain, but it has been many years since I've had the chance to see what everyone looks like now." she replied, still smiling. She wouldn't say quite how many but it had been... Well over a century. She took a moment to think, it gave her some trouble, trying to remember which one Mississippi was. Her smile wavered briefly before she remembered, she thought. It was a state, she remembered that much, and she eventually decided that was enough for her to know. She looked out over the park before looking back at him. "Well if you're here to relax, maybe you can focus on something fun for a while instead of work? Then you won't have to worry as much about how safe your job is, you can just worry about having fun in the moment." she gave him a wink again to punctuate her last sentence.

ƒєєιηg: Flirty
σσ¢:

Master Kiro II

Knowhere

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:31 am
Golden Age of Knowhere

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan chuckled and nodded. "Well you are quite attractive so I'll take your word for it." He said with a soft grin. Once she suggested he should have some fun his grin grew a bit more. "Well the good part about having a dangerous job is the thrill of it but im quite curious about what 'fun' you have in mind exactly miss Tati. I for one could think of a few things." He said returning the wink.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:41 am
User Image

Tati giggled and gave him a sultry smile. "I prefer to keep my thrillseeking behavior apart from work and on the safer side." She giggled again before answering his question. "Games are fun, but so are more... private things." she winked at him again. She did have her preferences for what to do in her free time, but she'd leave that for him to find out, if he was so inclined. She leaned in toward him slightly. "So where in Soleil do you live? I'm over in Doux."

σσ¢:

Master Kiro II

Knowhere

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:51 am
Golden Age of Knowhere

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan chuckled and grinned softly once she mentioned private things where fun too. "Well I'd like to go over those things, maybe after a drink some time" He chuckled. Once she leaned in his eyes stared into her's, he found her eyes to be very alluring nut he did not move showing he was not afraid to get close. "Well I live in the Lumiere district. When im not in the bars or walking around you'll find me there tending to my horses." He said to her.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:02 am
User Image

Tati gave him a wink. "We should certainly go over them sometime, maybe we enjoy some of the same things." she laughed lightly again before putting a hand on his arm softly. "Oh Lumiere, I don't think I've been there before. Maybe sometime I'll have to come visit." she winked again, and giggled. "And of course you're welcome to come visit me whenever you want to as well." She smiled still and looked out over the park, leaving her hand on his arm, still leaned in.

σσ¢:

Master Kiro II

Knowhere

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Äura could not recall at the moment whether they liked rain. It was sometimes refreshing or, spectrally speaking, dreary. Their feelings told them they thought of the rain with exasperation, though through extension this was mostly because they had a hard time finding their rain boots. Essentially, such an item for their specific needs was bought from a pet store- so it could fit their paws, but such a task was irksome when stares and sniffs were common and unwelcome. That very exasperation lead to this moment in which the eeray showed up to the park with no protection for their paws, the coarse wet pads and fur dripping as they stopped to lift each in turn for a few seconds. It was almost worth questioning whether they had been stupid to grab an umbrella, they were as uncomfortable as they'd be if they were entirely soaked. Sighing silently, the khaki haired being kept with their task: familiarizing the city to themselves, and began up the wet pavement. In the short distance was a darker haired woman, near whom they quietly stopped by before grasping for their attention with polite speech. "Many pardons, but do you know where the store of groceries is located? I'm afraid I am quite lost- this seemed like the center of town, a good place to grasp my surroundings, alas...I fear I am incorrect."

。。。 ( S T A T I S )
●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●
1112 Etoile ● Park ● Money $1000 ● Wearing ● Company: N/a

Ooc:

MakinSammiches"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:32 am
Golden Age of Knowhere

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan laughed woth her and nodded. "Just say when and I'd be more than happy to." He said with a slight grin as she placed her hand on his arm and keaned in. When she spoke about being to Lumiere he chuckle. "It's where most of the rich folk live but I found myself a house thatsfarther from the others and its not as fancy looking as the others but you are welcome any time." He said to her as he now looked around the park as well.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Knowhere

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:16 am
User Image

Tati brought her arm back to her lap and smiled at him. "I forgot Lumiere was the expensive one" she said with a laugh. She didn't particularly care about how nice a place was, what mattered was the caliber of the people inside. "Whatever your place looks like, I'm sure it's nice. After all, a nice person lives there." She gave him a smile, genuine for a moment, before returning to be more flirtatious. "Plus if it's farther from the others that just means you can be louder before someone thinks there's a problem" she added with a wink

σσ¢:

Master Kiro II

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games