Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:07 pm
Do I festive for today? whee  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:25 pm
Masquanade

do you mean, do you look festive? If so, then yes ^^  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:28 pm
Misaki_Chii
Masquanade

eek Today is my birthday. sweatdrop 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:22 pm
Masquanade
Misaki_Chii
Masquanade

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! <333333333333

Where is everyone lately???? Only people who come around anymore seems to be Mika, you, and I o o;;  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:21 pm
Misaki_Chii
Masquanade
Misaki_Chii
Masquanade

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! <333333333333

Where is everyone lately???? Only people who come around anymore seems to be Mika, you, and I o o;;

I have no clue sweatdrop
Really I don't. Isn't it some people's spring break or something? That might explain things . . . well sort of.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:11 am
Myabe, I dont know. I dont get Spring break til Eastertime  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:48 am
Misaki_Chii
Myabe, I dont know. I dont get Spring break til Eastertime

My spring break is next week and I have to have wisdom teeth removal surgrey so that's going to be . . . fun  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:27 pm
Do you think we really need the Favorite Furuba Guy thread? I mean can't they ask that in the fruits basket thread? I see no point in the two of them.  

Masquanade
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:52 pm
Masquanade
Do you think we really need the Favorite Furuba Guy thread? I mean can't they ask that in the fruits basket thread? I see no point in the two of them.

I dunno, I don't really go into the other threads that much that are in here.. only this one. Usually, Neko-chan doesnt like a thread and locks it, and then I'll delete it o o  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:15 pm
Misaki_Chii
Masquanade

I dunno, I don't really go into the other threads that much that are in here.. only this one. Usually, Neko-chan doesnt like a thread and locks it, and then I'll delete it o o
hmmm yeah I barely go outside the chatterbox as well. I think I'll lock it- I see no real purpose to why it should stand on it's own rather than part of the other thread.  

Masquanade
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:34 pm
Masquanade
Misaki_Chii
Masquanade

hmmm yeah I barely go outside the chatterbox as well. I think I'll lock it- I see no real purpose to why it should stand on it's own rather than part of the other thread.

Okii, I just deleted it biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:08 pm
Wow . . . you know
IT"S SO EXCITING IN HERE WITH EVERYONE GONE!!!
So how have you been?  

Masquanade
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:46 am
*comes running in panting*
Gah. Sorry for not being around lately. sweatdrop It's Spring Break for me and since I've put in for extra hours at work, they took me at my word so I've been working a lot. That and I'm hunting for an apartment to live in next fall. ninja Pretty sure of where I'm going to be, just need to talk it over with my dad.
If a lot of people aren't here right now then maybe it is Spring Break for them and they can't get online for some reason. stare
They should be back soon though. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:25 pm
I've just been working on my school play, Grease. I'm surprised I was online more than I thought. Heh. Now 4 performances and then I'm DONE!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!! I'll be SO happy when this play is overwith.  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:00 pm
Wow everyone is active (as IRL). I feel lazy. Haha. My mom has been yelling at me to get a job and my friend is going to pick it up an application at her work. sweatdrop Hopefully she'll get me in.  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games