Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:12 pm

Silly Genji
((You should sell your wings and get a kitty. So kyoot. 3nodding ))
((I want a Kitty! crying sweatdrop 3nodding ))
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:16 pm

Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
And as fast as he could, Kenji dropped his jacket and then blocked the incoming palm with his right hand. "That was fast." And from there, he threw a puch with his free left hand.
Shinji quickly grabbed Kenji's fist.
He activated his Byakugan, and aimed a kick towards Kenji's gut.

Just as he was taught to do so, Kenji quickly blocked the incoming kick with a quickly raised knee. Then in response, Kenji activated his Ryuuringan, dropped the knee and moved forward with a knee attack, aimed at Shinji's face.
Shinji quickly jerked back, removing of him self from Kenji's grip. He grinned as he startted to spin.
"KAITEN!" He yelled.

Crap!!! thought Kenji, and instinctively he brought his knees to his chest and covered his face with his hands. The Kaiten is good defence against attack, but is also a powerful counter attack move... Kenji got hit by the spinning attack and then was flung back a couple of meters and landing hard on his side.
As soon as Shinji stopped spinning he was brought to his knees, due to his lack of Chakra.
"Woo..." Shinji plunged into his Kunai Pouch and pulled out pill container labelled:
Chou-Chou's-Save-Shinji's-Sorry-Behind-And-Maybe-Dai-Dai-Too.
Shinji popped one into his mouth, and threw one to Kenji.
"These should take about 5 minutes to kick in..." Shinji shouted as he assumed his Hyuuga stance.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:19 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
((You should sell all you're stuff on the mqrket and get one. Well worth it! 3nodding ))
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:23 pm

Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
And as fast as he could, Kenji dropped his jacket and then blocked the incoming palm with his right hand. "That was fast." And from there, he threw a puch with his free left hand.

Just as he was taught to do so, Kenji quickly blocked the incoming kick with a quickly raised knee. Then in response, Kenji activated his Ryuuringan, dropped the knee and moved forward with a knee attack, aimed at Shinji's face.
Shinji quickly jerked back, removing of him self from Kenji's grip. He grinned as he startted to spin.
"KAITEN!" He yelled.

Crap!!! thought Kenji, and instinctively he brought his knees to his chest and covered his face with his hands. The Kaiten is good defence against attack, but is also a powerful counter attack move... Kenji got hit by the spinning attack and then was flung back a couple of meters and landing hard on his side.
As soon as Shinji stopped spinning he was brought to his knees, due to his lack of Chakra.
"Woo..." Shinji plunged into his Kunai Pouch and pulled out pill container labelled:
"These should take about 5 minutes to kick in..." Shinji shouted as he assumed his Hyuuga stance.

Kenji caught the pill while trying to get up. "A soldier Healing pill I assume?" and without saying anymore, he swallowed. Then slowly, he assumed his Ten Ryuuken stance. "That was a good start."

lKiCk-l

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:24 pm

Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
I'm aware of that," said Bakuryu, "Raith-sensei taught me a gen-jutus that is much more disturbing, but, well, you'll just have to see him us it, although, i hope he doesn't, it's not a very pleasant experiance for him either.."
"I have some nasty Doujutsu techniques. And trust me it's something you never want to experience."
"I'm sure it is, that Sharigan can be nasty to fight. But have you ever heard of a Genjutsu called "Ultimate Nightmare"? It's the one that earn Raith-sensei his nick name of "Nightmare God", only 3 people have ever survived the illusion with their santiy intact, the others were either foaming from the mouth, or had killed themselves to stop the toture, that's how bad it is, i can't really disrcibe it to you, it's to horrific."

Bakuryu closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he said, "Speaking of your Sharigans, would you mind helping me train the onesd i got from you, other wise I'll lose them in about 36 hours from now." Bakuryu opened his eyes again and they let off blue-silver smoke, when the smoke cleared, he had lvl 3 sharigans. "I'm very close to finishing the imprint of this kekki Genkai, but i need to be taught a little more by a natural posseser of the eye, which as you can imagine, is very hard no-a-days."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:30 pm

Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro

"KAITEN!" He yelled.

Kenji caught the pill while trying to get up. "A soldier Healing pill I assume?" and without saying anymore, he swallowed. Then slowly, he assumed his Ten Ryuuken stance. "That was a good start."
Shinji stood his ground and awaited an attack, to dodge and conquer...

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:34 pm

Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro

"KAITEN!" He yelled.

Kenji sensed that Shinji wants him to do the first attack: Might as well then Kenji thought. Launching forward, using only a part of the his Shadow Flicker, he got in front of Shinji and aimed a knee to his gut...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:39 pm

Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
((You should sell all you're stuff on the mqrket and get one. Well worth it! 3nodding ))
((Besides that fact that i'm near broke and that i don't have that much stuff AND most of that stuff isn't worth a whole lot, i really don't have much to stop me from doing it, but that is quite a lot of things holding me back. btw, how did you get all your cloths back so fast.))

liz_bliz_inc

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:48 pm

Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro

"KAITEN!" He yelled.

Kenji sensed that Shinji wants him to do the first attack: Might as well then Kenji thought. Launching forward, using only a part of the his Shadow Flicker, he got in front of Shinji and aimed a knee to his gut...
Shinji took the blow, there was no avoiding it, he saw it clearly. He clutched his stomache in pain and leapt back, once again.
This time he formed a different stance,
"Hakke, Rokujuu Yonshou..." Shinji said whilst dashing towards Kenji.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:50 pm

Onika was training when she noticed an aura of killing intent near by. As calmly as she could she started back towards Konoha. As she was walking the aura was following her and getting closer. Knowing she shouldn't confront the one folowing her she did anyways. An assassin walked into her view. "What do you want? Has my sister sent yet another incompetnent fool to do her dirty work?" Onika asked. The Assassin stood ther a moment then attacked. "I guess you want to die today?" Onika said as she began to attack as well.

The Jenoine

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:52 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
((Besides that fact that i'm near broke and that i don't have that much stuff AND most of that stuff isn't worth a whole lot, i really don't have much to stop me from doing it, but that is quite a lot of things holding me back. btw, how did you get all your cloths back so fast.))
((Well first, I got hacked, lost all my stuff, it inspired me to start all over again, only twice as fast. So alot of polling, and posting. And I got a donation for Ryuujin, here. I also sold my noise maka's. crying I can donate you 1k if you like!))
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:54 pm

Silly Genji
Shinji took the blow, there was no avoiding it, he saw it clearly. He clutched his stomache in pain and leapt back, once again.

What stance is this? Kenji was suprised of this new stance. Then he thought of the tree. I got it!!! quickly as he could, he began to focus chakra into his legs, and while doing so, resumed the Ten Ryuuken stance.
"Come then."

lKiCk-l

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:59 pm

Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji

What stance is this? Kenji was suprised of this new stance. Then he thought of the tree. I got it!!! quickly as he could, he began to focus chakra into his legs, and while doing so, resumed the Ten Ryuuken stance.
"Come then." Within a secong, Shinji was face to face with Kenji, Shinji aimed to close the first two tenketsu's.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:03 pm

double post.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:06 pm

Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji

"Come then."
Within a secong, Shinji was face to face with Kenji, Shinji aimed to close the first two tenketsu's.

No you don't!! Kenji quickly jumped and landed on his back, hands opened to reduce pain on impact. Then with that, he raised his legs up to do a swinging vertical kick.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games