Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KnightFourteen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:19 am

Woah woah. This is all getting way too complicated. Ok, Kakashi shouldn't be able to deactivate due to it not being his own real eye (hence the cover on it) then he shouldn't also be able to make it go to higher levels. It's possible to be a trick using a technique that he picked-up somewhere else. Also, I guess it is possible to have it change levels, but then he shouldn't be able to make it go back to the regular Sharigan, I mean, he does keep it covered to stop it from being used, and deactivating it would be easier, but he can't do it....

And I assume Obito is dead. I highly doubt otherwise.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:31 am

liz_bliz
Captain Verd
Tobi is the new Akatsuki guy. He's got a swirly face.
that would make 3 Uchihas in the Akatsuki...but it does look like he only have one eye. And the swirls could represent the sharigan that kakashi uses assuming it's Obito and that they have the same advanced Sharigan.
Three? There's only one....
and they're not that kind of swirl.

Captain Verd

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:50 pm

Kikaryu
Woah woah. This is all getting way too complicated. Ok, Kakashi shouldn't be able to deactivate due to it not being his own real eye (hence the cover on it) then he shouldn't also be able to make it go to higher levels. It's possible to be a trick using a technique that he picked-up somewhere else. Also, I guess it is possible to have it change levels, but then he shouldn't be able to make it go back to the regular Sharigan, I mean, he does keep it covered to stop it from being used, and deactivating it would be easier, but he can't do it....

if he couldn't change levels he would have never gotten the three dots advanced fromthe two dots. And the Mange is something you do while your eye is already active, like adding onto it. So yeah he could use it. It's not activating it, it's just using something already usable.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:51 pm

Captain Verd
liz_bliz
Captain Verd
that would make 3 Uchihas in the Akatsuki...but it does look like he only have one eye. And the swirls could represent the sharigan that kakashi uses assuming it's Obito and that they have the same advanced Sharigan.
Shisui is the leader, watch and see.

liz_bliz_inc

KnightFourteen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:37 pm

liz_bliz
Kikaryu

if he couldn't change levels he would have never gotten the three dots advanced fromthe two dots. And the Mange is something you do while your eye is already active, like adding onto it. So yeah he could use it. It's not activating it, it's just using something already usable.

Yeah, that makes sense. So does that also mean he can change it back to the regular sharigan, or does he have to leave it as is? Well, it's not like we know the question anyways, but it does make sense.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:59 pm

Kikaryu
liz_bliz
Kikaryu

Yeah, that makes sense. So does that also mean he can change it back to the regular sharigan, or does he have to leave it as is? Well, it's not like we know the question anyways, but it does make sense.

It stays as the regular 3 dot sharingan. but i guess now he has the ability to go to the mange, even though he cant fully control it yet.

The_Yone

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:14 pm

liz_bliz
Captain Verd
liz_bliz
Captain Verd
He is not! Why would you say that?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:21 am

Captain Verd
liz_bliz
Captain Verd
liz_bliz
Captain Verd
didn't you read my post about my revelation relating to that?

liz_bliz_inc

Supa Divida Xero

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:33 pm

*walkis in*sooo....what chapter are u guys on?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:07 pm

waiting on 280 at the moment.

The_Yone

xSweetSorrowx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:59 pm

What does dattebayo mean?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:16 pm

liz_bliz
Captain Verd
liz_bliz
Captain Verd
liz_bliz
Captain Verd
...No. AND HE ISN'T.

Captain Verd

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:55 pm

Captain Verd
liz_bliz
Captain Verd
liz_bliz
Captain Verd
...No. AND HE ISN'T.
read it, and YES HE IS!!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:28 pm

dattebayo are the subbers.

The_Yone

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:22 pm

liz_bliz
Captain Verd
liz_bliz
Captain Verd
liz_bliz
Captain Verd
...No. AND HE ISN'T.
read it, and YES HE IS!!!
ROAR WHY DO YOU SAY THAT and where is it?

Dattebayo is just a speech thing. It doesn't techinically mean anything, but it's kinda like saying... er... well the dubbed version puts 'believe it' in its place. It's just the way Naruto talks.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games