Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheJester2009

2,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:44 pm
Waddup??? ^.^ My RPC's name is always Mike, just to let ya'll know. (lol, southern drawl. domokun ) You can call me Jester if you want, though. that's my nickname in real life. (Comment my character pro, please!! ^.^ I want some feedback! PM me your commments!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Greetings, I am Lady Taisho, but you all can call me Haru or Harusaki.

I am eternally grateful for being accepted into this Guild, and hope to have the chance of roleplaying with the members very soon. 3nodding  

K4t3yKat

Electric Raygun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:18 pm
Hey, everyone! I am Onako, aka O-chan.
I don't really have an RPC cause I enjoy creating characters and personalities 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hola! My name is Key. I leik blue. I just saw Harry Potter 5 tonight.

Uh... I run a petition... also, I like to roleplay.

Aiiir... s**t, I don't know what t'say.

I also like webcomics. I like a lot of webcomics. Check my profile for a whole list plus links!

Key The Thief

Quantic Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:08 am
Hello there. I just entered the guild, and I'm very happy - the two RP I joined in Barton both died.
I'm ana aka Selphie (Ana is my real name and my characters' names are often variations of it - Hannah, Anne, things like that), I'm portuguese and I'm 19. I love meeting new people and I love writting.
Unfortunately I have to go now, I won't post again until tomorrow - big exam coming.
A hug to all the members heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:12 am
Howdy. I'm Tonas (real name is Ashton), just started arrived in Gaia not long ago and saw the guild's advertisement and was interested immediately, I'm southern despite not carrying a thick accent, I do have a drawl to an extent, though it's harder to detect than some of my other friends. I'm 19, a writer, artist, student and a fencer (sword fighter in layman's terms). So, permit me then, in lieue of the more commonplace subricae to simply say: Thank you for accepting me into the guild and I hope to be speaking with everyone soon!  

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

Kind Stranger

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:06 am
My name is Kind Stranger. It's a pleasure to be a part of this guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:36 am
Hullo, I am Domerin Therese Thompson. My main hobby would be writing, but I enjoy roleplaying as a pasttime or a way to help my writing skills. That is all.  

Domerin Thompson

roxora-roxiri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:03 am
Hiya. I'm roxora-roxiri. I love being in this guild. It's quite the experience for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:00 pm
Hi! i'm ~Zero_Queen_Ren~ : D
I have been rping ever since I joined gaia : D ((I moved to this accont, and I'v been on this accont for like, a year))  

Bleached Kool-Aid

Maradreay Jonston

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:52 pm
K, here's my hello:
Hola peeps! My name's Maradreay Jonston, but you can call me Mara. My usual roleplays are gifted, warrior, medieval fantasy and ninja.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:52 pm
Greetings and salutations,
Im Dorron Aon as you can tell. Gaia rated this site one of the best and I decided to take a look. I use to be a hardcore Rp-er but that was back in high school. =P
Back then I had problem with my rping but no one really mind.. now adays everyone does. So I'm here to see if I can improve. Gooo me!

Lol just wanted to add that yes I did have an old account back then.. (like 2001 or something like that) but i lost the password and my old email address for that -.- so I made this little bad boy.

Hmmm about myself.... I'm and up and coming game designer/ graphic artist/ writer xD... yeah if i say i have problem in rping you must wonder what my writing is like.. oddly it's much better then my rp don't really know why lol.  

Dorron Aon

POTCLover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:34 pm
Hello. POTCLover here. I am glad that I will learn some interesting facts in this guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:21 pm
Hey, I'm new to Gaia and to the guild, but I've played in both PlayByWeb and RolePlay-OnLine, which are both play-by-post sites.

I'm experienced with d20 rules (D&D 3.5 in particular) and and most familiar with Forgotten Realms, but I also have the Dragonlance book, and access to Eberron.

I also think Shadowrun is pretty cool, but the rules seemed a little complicated (at least 3rd edition did, I don't know about the 4th)  

aceswylde

beachbeagle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:18 pm
I'm beachbeagle! 18 (just turned), a twin, and an art nut...... most everything else someone would like to know about me is on my profile so I really don't feel like typing it here.... In other word (except when it comes to typing in an RP) I'm lazy. lol  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games