Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:42 pm

" Old friends. . .Oh. . .how did they disappear. . .and why. . .I am guessing that what your trying to figure out. . ." she asked
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:57 pm

"yes that is what i am trying to figure out"*shuicho said*

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:32 am

" Well, I hope you find your friends Shuicho." she said smiling.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:59 pm

Upon hearing "old friends," Runningpaw perked her ears up. She forced her fur to lie flat and stifled a growl. Runningpaw had once been friends with Branwen, she was her first friend when she joined the pack. But Branwen abandoned her for Shuicho. Now, of course Runningpaw had nothing against Shuicho, he seemed nice enough. But the thing was, NO ONE ROLEPLAYED WITH HER SO SHE MADE NO FRIENDS. SHE IS BORE--
--but the thing was, no one wanted Runningpaw.
She had no mate.
No friends.
No family, either. They're dead.
Runningpaw sighed, and rested her head on her white paws.

TheLittleInu

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:50 am

(( Runningpaw my friend I have a created a new wolf. He's Branwen's brother. I am gonna rp with him for the first time. Perhaps your character might be interested in him for a mate?"))
When talking with Shuicho about everything. "She suddenly picked up a familar scent. Hmmm Runningpaw?" she glanced around looking for her friend. Suddenly she spots her. " Hello Runningpaw. Long time no see." she said wagging her tail. Although as Branwen is trying to reconnect with her old friend. Another wolf comes to the den.

Branwen's brother Angello enter's the den. "Branwen!? I knew I found your scent in the forest. Goodness it's so good to see you my sister. Angello a white wolf approaches Branwen and nuzzlez her sister. Angello looks to the female next to Branwen. "Greeting miss. My you are heavenly." he commented. Branwen smiles at Runningpaw.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:21 am

Ilaria walked around, the sunlight feeling warm against her purple and white fur. She was quite short for her age, and a bit chubby. She stopped by the lake, her eyes hypnotized by the ever glittering of sunlight against water that rippled softly in the wind. She leaped onto a nearby rock, and looked down at the water, spotting fish swimming around in schools, and then quickly scatter in opposite directions when they approached her shadow. She grinned, her short tail wagging behind her legs.
The rock felt hot to her paws, but the heat was actually very soothing. She lay down on the rock, her head resting at its edge and nearly touching the water's surface.

applz

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:04 am

Zayra runs up to her mother with a rabbit dangling lifeless from her maw. "Hey momma. Look at what I got." She said as she sat the rabbit down infront of her. Her eyes slip onto the brute standing next to her mother. She darted between Brawen's paws and peeked out snatching her catch. "Momma, who's he?" She asked still looking at the white male.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:42 am

Yunnora enters the den and yawns, her body tierd from the days duties. Transforming into her wolf, she slowly walk in and rested on a pelt of furr which was her bed. She didnt even bother eating this day or the day before and she was starving but tierd at the same time.

WingedVampireAngel

#1Friendlywolfpal203

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:37 am

Kapu walked and came upon the den. She noticed some wolves and went up to them "hello" she said.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:34 pm

Ilaria sighed while resting, her front paw gently soaking in the water. She was able to catch the scent of many wolves nearby, and she longed to meet them all.. just not yet. Now she was simply relaxing, sunbathing on the warm rock.

applz

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:36 pm

Arkanna felt the earth form around her feet as she walked around the forest. She looked around curiously, her ears perked up as she came across a cave. Arkanna stopped and looked at it for a moment before deciding it was fine to walk towards. She sighed and smelled some new and yet familiar scents.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:41 pm

Ilaria opened her eyes, lifting her head and looking about. She gave a large yawn, her teeth gleaming in the sunlight, and then shook her head, blinking her eyes tightly several times to focus. She stood up and then leaped into the water with a playful shout, a large splash acting as a curtain about her while she was submerged. Then she swam around the surface, cooling off.

applz

#1Friendlywolfpal203

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:45 pm

Kapu looked over seeing the wolf that leaped in the water. It looked fun and cool and wanted to join. She ran over and plunged into the water being underwater for a few moments before coming back up for air.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:45 pm

Arkanna turned into her human form and touched the cold stone cave. She looked up and jumped above the cave, grabbing onto the small roots that were around to keep from falling off. She sighed heavily as she stood up, moving some hair away from her face she glanced around the area. Trees, trees.....and more trees, she only saw small views of a lake and some other features that surrounded the cave. She sat down and allowed her feet to lazily hang overthe edge of the cliff.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

applz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:50 pm

Ilaria had turned around, and quickly shut her eyes when another splash came towards here. She laughed, spittign out water that had collected itself in her mouth. She swam to a shallow area and stood up, coughing a bit. She then shook her body to dry off and looked to see who was in the lake.
She saw another wolf, and smiled. 'Why hello!' she said, walking in deeper towards the new wolf. She walked until the water reached midway up her neck.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games