Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:55 pm

Arkanna raised her hands above her head, shrugging, "You know sisterly things, but I don't really want to repeat...." She sat there with her eyes closed.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:57 pm

Sora just sighed and looked at the sky"So has anything else intresting happened?"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:06 pm

Arkanna opened an eye and snickered, "I finally lost Serian..... If thats any good news."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:10 pm

princessLunaBlueWolf
Branwen glances at Almirrah again. "You know Shuicho. Yeah, he's pretty friendly. He hasn't been around lately. He went on a journey. I hoping he returns soon." she said. She continued to listen to Almirrah. " Umm well because I have a daughter to raise. And a son too as well. Although Shuicho hasn't met our son yet. I recently adopted him." she said with a smile. "There are too many pup's around without parents around here." said Branwen nervous about the idea. "Nice to meet you Almirrah. I'm Branwen." she smiled at the wolf. "Umm I know this is a silly question. But do you have a place my daughter might stay for the night? It's getting dark." she asked with a smile hoping they've met a new friend.

Almirrah grinned again. 'Perhaps I may be able to find a suitable place for your... pup' she said, her eyes straying to Zayra. 'I am familiar with most of the land, therefore I am sure you will be resting in no time. Lets see now...' she said, looking to the trees and trying to recall a place that Branwen would approve of. She didn't wish to take her into the cave where her good friends used to live, so instead she searched, in her mind, for perhaps another such cave. 'Ah! There is a burrow nearby if you are interested in an underground formation. Or if not, a cave large enough for your family is located not too far from this area. Interested? Or shall I continue searching...'

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:12 pm

Sora sighed again feeling a huge sweatdrop on the back of her head------ sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:38 pm

Arkanna snickered to herself, "Stupid wolf...."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:40 pm

Sora rolled her eyes"But you guys do make a cute couple.."Sora said trailing off
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:56 pm

Arkanna started to turn red, "Shut up...." she mumbled to Sora..

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:59 pm

Sora started to laugh
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:11 pm

Serian, out of the blue, came running up and tackle hugged Sora, "Found you!!!" He said through closed eyes, laughing away.

Arkanna saw him and hid behind a tree. eek

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:15 pm

Sora got glomped and she fell over with Serian still holding her"I didn't know you were looking for me!!!"Sora said trying to help Arkanna
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:25 pm

Serian listened to the voice and sat up,"you're not my Arkanna......"

Arkanna tried her best to not laugh and hide.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:30 pm

Sora sighed and said'No I'm not Arkanna...but you sure lightened the mood...."Sora was also trying to think"If your looking for her she left a few minutes ago and went west..."said Sora pointing to the direction opposite of where Arkanna was
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:34 pm

Serian sighed and sat down, then hearing which way he jumped up, "Thanx Sora!! you're a big help" He said cheerfully and ran off heading west.

Arkanna watched from behind the tree.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:37 pm

After Serian was ways off Sora started to laugh
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games