Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
PYP thread? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 492 493 494 495 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:14 pm
I've had an odd Forsaken related idea (I'm in a forsaken mood today xd ). Perhaps people who have characters in the comic could cos-play as their characters, I think it could be quite funny. Anyways, just an idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:24 pm
I would do that... But you know.

LifelessFawkes

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:28 pm
Lifeless-Fox

Yeah, about that sweatdrop . Well, as you already know, I have roles on the way for all major culties, so obviously you are in line for a place.Mind you if you wanted to cos-play, you could always be someone elses character pirate  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:29 pm
ForsakenSwordsman
I've had an odd Forsaken related idea (I'm in a forsaken mood today xd ). Perhaps people who have characters in the comic could cos-play as their characters, I think it could be quite funny. Anyways, just an idea.
but I am only a silhouette  

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:31 pm
Sauvie
ForsakenSwordsman
but I am only a silhouette

Actually, I have your design in my hands right now. Sadly you don't get to see it until your introduction into the comic. (Unless I was to give you spoilers cool )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:36 pm
ForsakenSwordsman
Lifeless-Fox

Yeah, about that sweatdrop . Well, as you already know, I have roles on the way for all major culties, so obviously you are in line for a place.Mind you if you wanted to cos-play, you could always be someone elses character pirate
Yeah, it's okay. I'll wait.

I'll dress as BC!

LifelessFawkes

Gonbe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:40 pm
User Image

my hat is kewl  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:17 pm
I wish I could figure out how to get the pictures from my phone onto my computer. It didn't come with a cable, and sending them to my email never works..  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Walamanchee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:38 pm
My parents would shoot me if they knew you guys knew what I looked like.

So my looks shall remain a unknown  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:41 pm
Fine, here's my goddamned picture...
User Image I'm such a whore emo

xp

I plan on getting a haircut... My hair's shorter now, because I always take my myspace pictures over the summer... so as to avoid my mid school year look (scowls and purple rings!)  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:17 am
I need to get a camera, you all deserve to see more of my sexiness! domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:28 am
Raui

You are EIGHTEEN!! EIGHTEEN!! AND MALE!

My parents sure don't know I'm posting photos, they would kill me too.

@Fish: If you camera has a slot for SD cards or memory sticks, you just need to get some kind of USB card reader.  

Gonbe

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:56 am
Gonbe
@Fish: If you camera has a slot for SD cards or memory sticks, you just need to get some kind of USB card reader.
It has no slots, either, for SD cards.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:30 am
Gonbe
Raui

You are EIGHTEEN!! EIGHTEEN!! AND MALE!

My parents sure don't know I'm posting photos, they would kill me too.

xd same here. mum thinks it's bad enough that you know I'm in Canada. she doesn't need to know that I'm sharing pics and saying what city I'm in.

@Gonbe: that IS an awesome hat.  

Koosei

Draken [The.Spork.Ninja.]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:33 am
ForsakenSwordsman

well from the only picture of Kekaz to show up thus far I'd have to buy a top hat and set myself on fire to do it o_o'

The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 492 493 494 495 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games