Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StrangeLittlePunk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:35 pm
NAME: Lacie

APPEARANCE: Brunette (Yay!), hazel eyes, sorta pale...does that work? Want to know more, I'll send you a picture.

FAV. BANDS: Far too many to name, but come talk to me if you'd like to know more

SEXUALITY: Straight

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Being crazy, getting into trouble, and having a good time in general. I like acting/plays, music, and I make home made movies all the time.

PERSONALITY: The only word that sums me up is bittersweet. (Or maybe a little moody)

PET PEEVES: People who talk on the phone while driving, people who compulsively clean, sunlight, driving around aimlessly, posers, misspellings (even when I do it, I go crazy!) and compulsive liars.

LIKES/DISLIKES:
Likes: Interesting people (non-interesting people, I like you too), stories/books (written or spoken), tattoos, peircings, and anything random.
Dislikes: Idiots, misspellings, people who say "I love you," fakers, and judgers.

REASON FOR JOINING: I wanted to meet some new people who may share a similar interest/idea that I do.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:43 pm
NAME: Dark_Style

APPEARANCE: Ummm, gothic.

FAV. BANDS: Godsmack, SOAD, Pink floyd and Avenged sevenfold (I have more but, I don't want to turn this into a 50000000000 line post)

SEXUALITY: Lesbian ^-^

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Beading, anime and skateboarding.

PERSONALITY: Fun loving

PET PEEVES: Prejudice and finding a raisin in a cookie when I thought it was a chocolate chip.

LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Girls, anime. Dislikes: Raisins.

REASON FOR JOINING: I want to meet friends!  

Dark_Style

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:53 pm
Welcome, welcome, make yourselves at home, and feel free to have some cookies *passes out cookies*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:09 pm
*Eats a cookie*

MMM! Yummy! Thank goodness there were no raisins! 3nodding  

Dark_Style

MCRule

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:36 am
NAME:Roxanne
APPEARANCE: "5,9, brown hair,brown eyes
FAV. BANDS:MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!!!!!!! I also like abit of linkin park, lost prophets, you know anything like that
SEXUALITY:Hetrosexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, some reading, horse riding and friends
PERSONALITY: Erm... weird,the "kind freak" and friendly
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Music, punk/goth clothes, peircings, some tattoos and computers Dislikes:Smoking!!!, liars, cheats , people who are your friend and then go and b***h about you behind your back
REASON FOR JOINING: i thought it would be interesting to be part of a gulid that has my interests and hopefully some other people who have them too  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:40 pm
NAME: Donald/Donnie, either one is fine.
APPEARANCE: Blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, 5'11, almost always wearing an Iron Maiden shirt, and jeans.
FAV. BANDS: Metallica, Iron Maiden, and Ozzy (including Black Sabbath).
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Playing guitar, listening to music, playing games, and just relaxing.
PERSONALITY: I dunno. Quiet, but oppinionated, and open minded. I have a sense of humor, but I know when to be serious, and I guess I'm pretty mature.
PET PEEVES: Fighting, arguments, people beeing 'too' nice, know-it-alls, and especially defiance.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like martial arts (not classes. Not enough freedom), music, history, math, games, common sense. I dislike people who laugh at everything, and doesn't know when a joke has gone too far.
REASON FOR JOINING: Saw a signature of it, clicked it, read about the guild, and thought it looked really cool.  

Zephier

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:30 pm
Welcome New people *hands out cookies*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:59 pm
NAME: Ryan Howdy xd
APPEARANCE: 5'11" dark brown hair and eyes. except chin hair, thats red....
FAV. BANDS: any but country, pop, boy, girl, or rap
SEXUALITY: strait
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: steady twisted
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: most anything that doesnt involve moving much ie comp, game systems, drawing that kinda stuff
PERSONALITY: LOUD domokun
PET PEEVES: nagging
LIKES/DISLIKES: like most anything dislikes- everything else
REASON FOR JOINING: ummmmmm my girl  

DruggedBunny

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:26 pm
DruggedBunny
NAME: Ryan Howdy xd
APPEARANCE: 5'11" dark brown hair and eyes. except chin hair, thats red....
FAV. BANDS: any but country, pop, boy, girl, or rap
SEXUALITY: strait
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: steady twisted
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: most anything that doesnt involve moving much ie comp, game systems, drawing that kinda stuff
PERSONALITY: LOUD domokun
PET PEEVES: nagging
LIKES/DISLIKES: like most anything dislikes- everything else
REASON FOR JOINING: ummmmmm my girl

Welcome to the guild, enjoy your stay, and enjoy some cookies *Gives you a basket*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:29 am
NAME: LokiMidas ( Evan, in true life)
APPEARANCE: 6'4ft. 169lbs,...Tarzan build...
FAV. BANDS: Pitchshifter, Acid Bath,...Rammstein
SEXUALITY: M
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:Married
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Cannibus Cup 2006 in Amsterdam,..seeing what happens 2012..end of the Mayan calendar.
PERSONALITY: Laid back.Not a very "people person",..but laid back.
PET PEEVES: Zoot suit's (rich business men/women in suits and breifcase.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: the end of the world, my bong, and my wife.
Dislikes: People, Rich People, and Corporate Production.
REASON FOR JOINING: I would be described as a gothic, disturbed, sado-masochistic wacko,...duh.  

lokimidas

Your Night Surgeon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:06 am
lokimidas
NAME: LokiMidas ( Evan, in true life)
APPEARANCE: 6'4ft. 169lbs,...Tarzan build...
FAV. BANDS: Pitchshifter, Acid Bath,...Rammstein
SEXUALITY: M
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:Married
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Cannibus Cup 2006 in Amsterdam,..seeing what happens 2012..end of the Mayan calendar.
PERSONALITY: Laid back.Not a very "people person",..but laid back.
PET PEEVES: Zoot suit's (rich business men/women in suits and breifcase.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: the end of the world, my bong, and my wife.
Dislikes: People, Rich People, and Corporate Production.
REASON FOR JOINING: I would be described as a gothic, disturbed, sado-masochistic wacko,...duh.

Easy mate, Zoot suits are great! Comfy and swanky and stuff. Anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Please, help yourself to a muffin. Or a cookie, I guess.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:36 am
NAME: Chloe
APPEARANCE: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/ChildSerenity/ChloeDoesntLikeYou.jpg (like a Camera Whore in a mirror...)
FAV. BANDS: Bob Seger, Queen, Slayer, Nightwish, Rammstein, Pantera, Soilwork, Krokus, Accept, Sheavy, Stellastarr, Testament, Dio, Powerman 5000, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Iron Butterfly, Gamma Ray, Manowar, Blind Gaurdian, The Cure, Shonen Knife, Morgenstern, Children of Bodom, Stratovarius, The Bravery, Arch Enemy, Opeth, Otep, Lacuna Coil, Lacrimosa, Mastodon, Morbid Angel, Cannibal Corpse, Wolfsschanze, Mercyful Fate, Celtic Frost, Sepultura, Anthrax (older music), Angra, Primordial, Into Eternity, Iron Maiden, Yngwie J. Malmsteen, and so much more than I have time to name. (I live for music-.-)
SEXUALITY: Bi
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, drawing, painting, playing guitar, playing drums, drawing on my hand, photography
PERSONALITY: Bitchy, cynical, yet strangely not either O_o
PET PEEVES: n/a
LIKES/DISLIKES: Eh. I hate the color green...That's about all that I can think of so early!
REASON FOR JOINING: I wanted to -.-

Somewhere Far Beyond

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:37 am
Spell Of Destruction
APPEARANCE: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/ChildSerenity/ChloeDoesntLikeYou.jpg (like a Camera Whore in a mirror...)
FAV. BANDS:
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, drawing, painting...
LIKES/DISLIKES: Eh. I hate the color green...That's about all that I can think of so early!

Welcome to our lhumble guild. *hands you a basket of cookies*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:44 am
lurichan
Spell Of Destruction
FAV. BANDS:
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, drawing, painting...

Welcome to our lhumble guild. *hands you a basket of cookies*

Danke^^

Somewhere Far Beyond

IsarToreldo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:24 am
NAME: Kevin, but changing it to Edward
APPEARANCE: 5'9"; 172lbs;short brown hair, mostly black clothes, which always includes a black dress shirt, and a pendant of two intertwined snakes to represent me and my girlfriend
FAV. BANDS: Iron Maiden, Metallica, Marilyn Manson, The Misfits, MURDERDOLLS, Kittie, The Distillers, Rammstein
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Gots me one of dem girlfriends you hear about
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Movies (especialyl old horror movies), video games, music, drawing, writing, philisophical discussions, history
PERSONALITY: Keep to myself mostly and tend to just be an observer of people, never really interacting but just drifting through
PET PEEVES: I hate that term; sounds like something your pet did..
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Like: eating healthy except for chocolate, walking, Tim Burton, Nightmare Before Christmas, The Crow
Dislike: people who realize I don't always want to talk to them, driving, anything related to Michael Jackson..
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm an outsider in real life, and I'm an outsider on Gaia, but at least here I can find people like me..  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games