Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Star Wars Weapons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:28 pm
That's a flippin awesome rifle.

Are you part of the NRA, Nelo?

LOL Star Wars GBA - Galactic Blaster Association.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:33 pm
The only thing the NRA really has going for it is that it's a political lobbying machine. Most of their command is made up of a good ol' boys club of nimrods and idiots though. But yes, got my life membership at 5.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:39 pm
That's pretty true. It's obvious they're pro-McCain. I read somewhere Obama wanted to strip us of our glorious pride to own weapons... wha... why? crying

lol That's the Emperor's new Galactic law that started the rebellion in the farmer planets razz

That's awesome. It really is. I gotta try and sign up. I just asked me mum and she said "that hunk of s**t in PA isn't enough?" rofl You get letters, magazines, news and stuff, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:44 pm
The Empire passed a bunch of laws regarding weapon restrictions, but considering that a jab at someone's inability to hit a target was to say they were "as accurate as a moisture famer militia", I doubt the farmers will prove to be much of a threat.
Until the former separatists start training them.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:37 pm
Nelowulf
Well, what's russia got to shoot at? Nothing really. They're broke as hell, and the only major 'threat' to them is probably China, and they don't give a damn...

But yes, when you've got an army and nothing to kill, smaller ammunition tends to become prominent. Especially in today's world, where most of the fighting usually involves factions with little to no armor to punch through. I mean, the US is the only major faction which has standard body armor in today's battlefront...

Ironically shrinking the bullet and keeping the same size case actually increases its armor penetration, just look at the 5.7x28mm round used in the Five-seveN and P90.

But, it lowers stopping power because the round penetrates through the target, basically making a tiny little hole. A large round traveling slower will stop in the target or tumble and create a bloody mess of an exit wound.

Obama isn't gonna strip us of our guns... he might reinstate the assault weapon ban, but that doesn't affect anyone here because the assault weapon ban only covers importing and manufacturing those weapons, not the sale and exchange of those weapons already in the states.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:39 pm
Which is said to reduce gun crimes.... all 2% of them...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:41 pm
It's just a piece of political theater, not a realistic sort of law. You really want to stop gun crime? Make it illegal for pawn shops to sell or accept firearms.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:47 pm
Hah. Nay, that's worthless. Easiest way? Charge 500 bucks a bullet.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:56 pm
Christ. the sales of archery equipment would skyrocket.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:09 pm
Today, OJ goes on trial for apparantly thinking he was a quote, 'black robin hood or william tell'....  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:18 pm
Well he sure aint gettin' points for brains.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:33 pm
I prefer the use of a bow&arrow over a gun in most aspects of life anyway. Except when it comes to my policework. Then I like my nice reliable gun.

I may not have nearly the gun knowledge of all of you, but I enjoy my Smith&Wesson revolver just fine.  

Jaden_Ordo

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:33 am
If you enjoy one S&W Revolver, you'll enjoy'em all. Like the .500 twisted

I remember when some black man went to court for killing people with a shotgun. His lawyer defended him with the "hair pin" defense. lol So, he was pointing the bloody thing at his friends, and a hair fell on the pins inside? lol Smooth.

Is there anything like that in star wars?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:15 am
I'm not sure what you're asking.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:07 am
I'd rather find out if we can chop a Z-6 into that little hand cannon Schlock uses...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games