Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:44 pm
1- EK is imprisoned, and no longer the Loyalist leader

2- She's no threat BECAUSE she makes herself not one. She has what she's wanted: the Mandalorians.

3- Borill's going NPC according to you. That makes the chances my forces will ever see her again even more remote.

4- You're calling ME Hutt Slime? You're the one with the bloody lizards, and even SUGGESTED I use the Hutts in the first place. Or was that just a big conspiracy to point more flaming at me?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:05 pm
Mandalore the Immortal: Sold out your people, Kusei? I dont take well to traitors in my ranks.
Understand where your real loyalties lie, or I may just have to remind you.  

Shinn Matsunaga

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:20 pm
Ah, don't even get started with that. Noone's sure who Mandalore is anymore.

And all she did was help usurp the rule of the current Mandalore, your ally.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:22 pm
ElladanKenet

Uh huh.
rolleyes  

Shinn Matsunaga

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:25 pm
Shinn Matsunaga
ElladanKenet

Uh huh.
rolleyes
Well, he wasn't really an ally... just a better alternative to the two Mandalores before him.

Assuming he's still alive, he'd be somewhere in Mandalore space.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:31 pm
ElladanKenet
Shinn Matsunaga
ElladanKenet

Uh huh.
rolleyes
Well, he wasn't really an ally... just a better alternative to the two Mandalores before him.

Assuming he's still alive, he'd be somewhere in Mandalore space.

Might just have to go look him up.  

Shinn Matsunaga

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:35 pm
You do that, and feel free to RP both if you want.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:20 pm
You have very little understanding of a debt of honor... The Maki clan and their allies will continue to assist Borill Elsyn in whatever way they can because they owe it to him... Remember Kusei has a commission in the Imperial Fleet Intelligence, and the Empire is also handsomely paying for Mandalorian advisors to rebuild and further train their Storm Commando program.

She has a double loyalty, she's loyal to the Mandalorian people and their values as she sees them and she feels she needs to help repay their people's debt to the Empire. So if you attract Storm Commando type attention Kusei will probably be there.

Oh... and don't touch MTI until Cale gives you the go ahead, he's his creation after all.  

stellarmagic

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:27 pm
Well I think if he already has the profile in the database, I'm going to guess that Cale gave his permission. Otherwise I would get the hell out of the way when Cale finds out.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:30 pm
Shinn specifically told me that Cale gave him the green light.  

AFK Masturbating

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:33 pm
Why is his character killing Stormies. They're on his SIDE! Hell he probably came down to the planet aboard one of the Storm Commando Transports. All he'd have to do to steal information would be to walk in and plug into a computer. Duh.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:37 pm
stellarmagic
Why is his character killing Stormies. They're on his SIDE! Hell he probably came down to the planet aboard one of the Storm Commando Transports. All he'd have to do to steal information would be to walk in and plug into a computer. Duh.
Did you read his profile? He's not the original MtI either man.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:40 pm
Okay... what do you think Kusei thinks of him? The Mandalorian nation is undergoing a selection process for the next Mandalore right now (I was debating making the next Mandalore a woman... not Kusei but a woman).

I bet Kusei is none to pleased at his title.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:41 pm
That's for you and Shinn to argue over. I'll be over here with the popcorn enjoying the light show.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:56 pm
Just reviewed it... He's a form Imperial Knight that has declared himself "Mandalore" that and he seems more likely to allign himself with the Loyalist Empire (Seperate from EK). I use quotes because there's next to nothing about him thats mandalorian, except the armor and genetic background.

What would Kusei do if she stumbled across this warrior in the MTI's Armor? Stand back, snap a picture, and kick the issue upstairs.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games