Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:00 am
Asuka was at lost for words when Shizume had told her about Orochimaru's plan. "We need to stop him from getting Ryo's powers. I don't know what I would do if I lost him." She said with tears rolling down her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:11 am
"It's not just Ryo, its also Mizuumi, he wants her for Yuri. He might want me most of all. ANyways, I know that he will come to start a war during the chuunin exams" she said sitting in the ground.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:34 am
"So then all three of us are in danger." Mizuumi said listening to Shizume. I don't know what I would do without Ryo either.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:08 pm
"I can't let him do,that not again"said Lynx  

Baby Jynx

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:10 pm
((tine skip to the exams?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:51 pm
((after this post.))

"If he wants us...then we are going to have to be careful." Ryo said as he popped in, listening on to his conversation.

"How long have you been there, Ryo?" Asuka asked him.

"Long enough to hear that Shizume, Mizuumi and myself are in danger." Ryo said with a frown. "I'm not going to sit around and wait for Orochimaru to have his way...that's why I came up with a plan." Ryo commenced on telling them the plan.

((Ok, lets skip to the Chuunin Exams now. I'll release bits of the plan while it's going on.))  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:01 am
~Chuunin Exams~
Shizume was at the academy waiting for the others to show. It will be soon. I just hope everyone else of ready. she thought while finishing up a taco.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:16 pm
Ryo aproached Shizume with a smile. But it soon went away a few seconds later. "Are you ready to start this plan. Asuka and her wolf servants are in position." He said. "Now we just have to wait for Mizuumi to get here."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:33 pm
"I'm ready." Shizume said with a nod. "The sooner we get this done the sooner I can be free. All of us can be free." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:11 am
"I just hope that this plan will go off without any problems." He said as they continued to wait for Mizuumi.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:43 am
Mizuumi ran in and saw Ryo and Shizume. "Hi, guys. Am I late? If I am it's because Yuri and I got in a fight with each other."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:23 pm
Running over to the others Lynx yells mad"WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WAKE ME UP"  

Baby Jynx

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:05 pm
Ryo turned to Linx. "Sorry, I was too buzy with things that I forgot." He said with a slight laugh. He then turned to Mizuumi and smiled. "It's understandable."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:27 pm
"Shall we get started? I want to kill Orochimaru in the forest of death." she said. When Shizume mentioned the name Orochimaru her curse mark started to pulse but she igmored it.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:05 am
"Yeah...and I'll be there to back you up." Ryo said smiling. "I hope to see Tayuya there as well. I still have a bone to pick with her." He said clentching his fist at his side.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff