Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:13 am
henry stood up and crpet towards the door throwing someo money on the table"thanks for the drink" hje said with a smile and followed the cloaked man out of the bar. his excitment had made the aurura around him leaving a black shadowy foot step in the cool grass after each step  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:18 pm
Joa-Boo
The goblins carried you off into the darkness. It was a long journey and from simple glimpses of it you could only remember seeing more and more of the berserker goblins surrounding you limp bodies.

As they brought you deeper into the uncharted cave you came to another clearing, one that was wildly inhabited by these interesting goblin types. Tons of them unfolded from their small huts and moved towards a larger gathering area where you and Helena where also being carried to.

Moments later you where dropped to the ground at a final; destination on top of a large stage set up in front of the gathering area and you could see the feet of a well dressed wizard. After a few quick whispers you could feel your body regain it's feeling and then followed by a cold touch on your shoulder as something invisible helped you up. No one seemed to be armed or had any physical intentions of attacking but simply waited as they all back away.

"So you want to kill Joa Boo?" The invisible man spoke up with a sudden harsh voice. It's high pitch shrill was some what of a banshee screaming through the haunted halls of a spooky house.

The vampire's hands rested gingerly on the hilts of his blades, ready to draw and strike. He closed his eyes and thought.

"More than anything," he whispered.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:36 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
The goblins carried you off into the darkness. It was a long journey and from simple glimpses of it you could only remember seeing more and more of the berserker goblins surrounding you limp bodies.

As they brought you deeper into the uncharted cave you came to another clearing, one that was wildly inhabited by these interesting goblin types. Tons of them unfolded from their small huts and moved towards a larger gathering area where you and Helena where also being carried to.

Moments later you where dropped to the ground at a final; destination on top of a large stage set up in front of the gathering area and you could see the feet of a well dressed wizard. After a few quick whispers you could feel your body regain it's feeling and then followed by a cold touch on your shoulder as something invisible helped you up. No one seemed to be armed or had any physical intentions of attacking but simply waited as they all back away.

"So you want to kill Joa Boo?" The invisible man spoke up with a sudden harsh voice. It's high pitch shrill was some what of a banshee screaming through the haunted halls of a spooky house.

The vampire's hands rested gingerly on the hilts of his blades, ready to draw and strike. He closed his eyes and thought.

"More than anything," he whispered.

"Not only kill him but in some way make him suffer for all of his past sins!!!" The voice became more familiar as it continued to speak. You couldn't put it all together but you do recall hearing the voice a few times in your life. It was high and shrilled like a ghost.

The army and others watched as a phantom like creature circled you with the purest sharp-blue eyes you had ever scene. He didn't look that much older then yourself. The figure came to a stop in front of you in a cool collected way. His eyes met yours and smiled.
“I have heard many things about your intentions with Joa Boo. What if I told you it was all really possible.”  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:33 pm
SittingHere
henry stood up and crpet towards the door throwing someo money on the table"thanks for the drink" hje said with a smile and followed the cloaked man out of the bar. his excitment had made the aurura around him leaving a black shadowy foot step in the cool grass after each step

The dark figure led you into the forests and deep within it you came to find a large cave like entrance leading downward. It had a huge over pass that covered over your head like a hood as you entered its mouth and into the depths of the Dark hand cave.

The scene quickly went from forest to dungeon look in a matter of 40 or 50 stairs. At the bottom of the entrance was a dungeon heart with its own beat and a bright red glow. Near it was a long desk and many other soldiers running about the dungeon as if to manage the place.

"There is where you will join our brother hood." The dark Figure said, pointing toward the desk and left into the dungeon himself.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:33 pm
The Collective
The collective where out and about on their normal duties set forth by her majesty. It was a bright and earlier morning, like every morning, as every single Collective got up and moved for the mountain side to harvest food and minerals to support its growing population. Generation 254k was ahead of schedule and it would take another few weeks of food to support their growth into adulthood or they could risk a whole generation of larva. The Collective where quick to work, no complaining, whining, or crying as they all found good mounds of rock or underbrush to harvest.

A line of brute Collective patrolled the territory of her Majesty by pacing back and forth along the steep slopes of Barosuk. They all where lightly armored with a thick outer shell that just covered the more important parts of their bodies and they all wielded long spears with their own broken stingers.

Deep within the mountain it self dwelled her majesty. Queen Hyru lay miserable attached to massive egg sack pumping behind her. She was different from the rest because she, being the queen, was the only one who could tap into her own brain. She wielded every other collective by telekinetic powers and could call them to do anything. But in this moment, the young 20 year old queen sat doing her job like a zombie. She took a filing saw to her three finger nails on her second left hand and pouted to the quick attempts to play a happy song by the collective entertainment performing before her working thrown.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:13 pm
Joa-Boo
SittingHere

The dark figure led you into the forests and deep within it you came to find a large cave like entrance leading downward. It had a huge over pass that covered over your head like a hood as you entered its mouth and into the depths of the Dark hand cave.

The scene quickly went from forest to dungeon look in a matter of 40 or 50 stairs. At the bottom of the entrance was a dungeon heart with its own beat and a bright red glow. Near it was a long desk and many other soldiers running about the dungeon as if to manage the place.

"There is where you will join our brother hood." The dark Figure said, pointing toward the desk and left into the dungeon himself.
he stepped forword to the desk with the faint glow of the dark mist clinging to his skin, he crept to the desk and put down both of his hands and said in a scratchy voice,"i am here to join my friend"  

SittingHere
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:25 am
((TO TJ))
A larger more round demon with a fat flabby body wiggled his way over to you with a loud grunt. Steam burned from its pulled back nostrils as its massive horns curled around you. At the end of the horns hung huge spike balls that were chained to the point of the horn and dangled down dangerously.

"I'm rot your riend pit bag. Ret over rere and sing ris with your blood." The Bile Demon said with a forceful push and pulled a blank slight of rusted metal. On the top had the Dark Hand symbol, their seal and it asked for a signature on the bottom.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:34 am
Joa-Boo
((TO TJ))
A larger more round demon with a fat flabby body wiggled his way over to you with a loud grunt. Steam burned from its pulled back nostrils as its massive horns curled around you. At the end of the horns hung huge spike balls that were chained to the point of the horn and dangled down dangerously.

"I'm rot your riend pit bag. Ret over rere and sing ris with your blood." The Bile Demon said with a forceful push and pulled a blank slight of rusted metal. On the top had the Dark Hand symbol, their seal and it asked for a signature on the bottom.
he pricked his finger and let his blood drop down onto the paper like the first drop of a warm summer shower. his blood was dark red with a whisp of plack going down the center of it. "so what now" he siad looking at the fat slob of a creatue that stood infront of him. this massive beast did not scare him in the least. it even looked as thoguh he leaned forword as he said that to the beast  

SittingHere
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:10 pm
SittingHere
Joa-Boo
((TO TJ))

he pricked his finger and let his blood drop down onto the paper like the first drop of a warm summer shower. his blood was dark red with a whisp of plack going down the center of it. "so what now" he siad looking at the fat slob of a creatue that stood infront of him. this massive beast did not scare him in the least. it even looked as thoguh he leaned forword as he said that to the beast

"Now you get to chose. You can either get to the front lines or fight off the fiends attacking this dungeon, you can get to the training room and work up your abilities, or you can work at learning a few new spells in the library." The Bile Demon said with a laugh as he bent backward, shacking his body like a wave. He crashed against the desk in an instance and with a big smile yelled "No you don't get a choice. You have to Live through your first battle to get entrance into the other rooms. Good luck with the petty fiends." The Bile Demon added with laughter.

"Henry, follow us. We have considered your recruitment and need you at the west wing." A darker knight said from behind his black helmet. He spun and started at a run down the halls until he opened into a battle field.

Creatures of all kinds stoked the grounds of the west wing. There was everything from wolves, rats, to Tyrants ((T-rex looking things)), and even sin spawn ((giant scorpion looking things))

The fight was broken up and it didn't look good for the petty Dark Hand units fighting them off. It was at least 4 to 1 between soldiers and wolves but the bigger monsters where really tearing the Dark hand apart.

"Don't get top ahead of yourself. We all have our special powers here, even the monsters, just because you have one doesn't make you all powerful"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:05 pm
Helena moved closer to Sogue, slightly frightened. These were the same goblins she had given over to those men. And the phantom had an eerie familiarity about him. "Sogue," she whispered, "please remember yourself." She drew a knife, the feel of the hilt calming her a bit.  

Arthien

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:05 pm
henry sat his knapsack down and drew a short sword, all of the darkness now gone from him with the fear of the first battle, sure he had been in schuffles before but nothing as large as this. he stepped out onto the battle field and stuck to the other soliders like glue. you cloud almost see him shaking their as a wolf sprung at him only to get stuck down by another soldier. a second wolf came from behind and pounced on henry. as the beast slammed into his chest it was as if he was knocked out of his body and the darkness inside of him burst out. his eyes turned back and the aurura of black mist came back. it extended itself up and down the sword making it turn a black that looked as though it absorded all sun light. a couple of the other soliders took on the wolf as henry stood up. he didnt need to stay with the others now. he walked out into the battle to take out the bigger creatures((let me know if i get to out of control))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:21 pm
Sogue glanced sidelong at Helena, then moved his attention back to the phantom, "I say tell me how, tell me what to do...I want it done. The beast has lived far too long for my tastes."  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:21 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue glanced sidelong at Helena, then moved his attention back to the phantom, "I say tell me how, tell me what to do...I want it done. The beast has lived far too long for my tastes."

"Join me and my will. i will bring you to the man himslef and then you can confront him. your looking at a whole new uprising Sogue. One with hate for the Dark Hand and one that belives the Omega Alliance is to old fashion to do anything. Will you join me?"

Specter said revealing himself fully now as Specter and bowing before Sogue with a smile. The cold young man lifted himself again and aproached Sogue more like a freind, turning him and showing off the army in build.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:38 pm
SittingHere
henry sat his knapsack down and drew a short sword, all of the darkness now gone from him with the fear of the first battle, sure he had been in schuffles before but nothing as large as this. he stepped out onto the battle field and stuck to the other soliders like glue. you cloud almost see him shaking their as a wolf sprung at him only to get stuck down by another soldier. a second wolf came from behind and pounced on henry. as the beast slammed into his chest it was as if he was knocked out of his body and the darkness inside of him burst out. his eyes turned back and the aurura of black mist came back. it extended itself up and down the sword making it turn a black that looked as though it absorded all sun light. a couple of the other soliders took on the wolf as henry stood up. he didnt need to stay with the others now. he walked out into the battle to take out the bigger creatures((let me know if i get to out of control))

((Just ease it up a bit on the whole I'm super powerful with black mist.... you want to have a dynamic character.. not a flat God))

As you stepped deeper into the battle feild a spurt of firing was heard off into the distance Then moments latter fire fell all around you and over you like a hail storm. There was a group of wizards off in the corner being protected by dungeon orks not control by the Drak Hand. They aproached you with axes and other larg weapons with anger. It was time to kill for them.

As they aproached they swong in all directions. Three against one and their size even bigger then you. With the great upper hand it may be smart to get your team mates up with you.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:45 pm
Joa-Boo
SittingHere

((Just ease it up a bit on the whole I'm super powerful with black mist.... you want to have a dynamic character.. not a flat God))

As you stepped deeper into the battle feild a spurt of firing was heard off into the distance Then moments latter fire fell all around you and over you like a hail storm. There was a group of wizards off in the corner being protected by dungeon orks not control by the Drak Hand. They aproached you with axes and other larg weapons with anger. It was time to kill for them.

As they aproached they swong in all directions. Three against one and their size even bigger then you. With the great upper hand it may be smart to get your team mates up with you.
"get up here" he said as he bacame ingulfed by the orks. his sword shone blacker with each hit, and with each hite his anger grew stonger. with the greater numbers of the orcs alls he could do was block he started to fall back when he the black mist shot out at the biggest of the orks knocking him back. " alright one down that wasn't so hard" he said, but the mist the had gulfed him shrank after that attack and was barly visible now. the other three started attacking more feircly than before and to henrys amaze meet his blow tyo the ork had merly fazed the forousous beast who had stood back up and began to charge at him.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games