Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:52 pm

Coffee grinder? What's with you guys and getting hurt anyways?

Cya, in front, turned into a sparrow just in time to avoid getting hit by Logan's airborn body. But Karissa was startled by her friend's sudden shapeshift, and was unprepared for Logan's retaliation, a mental jab that sent her sprawling. "I am really - getting - tired of this," she managed.

- p h y x a t e d -, I hope you don't mind if it seems I'm playing your character a lot sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:14 am

-You haven't heard of that? It's just this trick that I learned in dance, you actually oculd use it to take people down too if you know what you're doing.-

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:23 pm

I dunno, makes thing interesting......

Rachel stood up, sighing. This was getting old. "Logan, come on man, this is just ridiculous." Logan launched himself at her from the ground. "Ha, don't wanna do that." Rachel slammed him back into the wall holding him there with her mind. "Arianna, can I finish him now please?"
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:55 pm

-OMG COFEE GRINDER!!! I learned that in dance 2 years ago, they're SO fun!! Arianna_lynn, you take dance?! How long? I've gone for 11 years straight. blaugh -

Ayaka ran up behind the others. "Chinatsu, can you create a forcefield around us? That way no innocents will get hurt, and we won't be seen. Kazuo, help them, dammit! Don't just stand there like an idiot! Hoshi, get back, NOW." She ordered, it was clear she was the leader of her little group. Chinatsu quickly generated the forcefield, hiding everyone from view.

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:22 pm

-I did it for like two years when I was 6 and then I did dance this year for P.E. it was just something I rembered.-
"I'm not arguing" Arianna replied. When Logan was held back he turned to her. Arianna sighed, and dodged when he launched himself at her.
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:52 pm

"Wait...where's the spider lady?" Karissa asked, as she got off the ground. A blow which sent her falling to the floor again answered her question. "Karissa!" Cya screamed.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:09 pm

-she really should have a name how about Elanna?-
Arianna turned her back on her father to kick the spider lady off of Karissa.
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:27 pm

"You should never turn your back on someone," said Logan, smiling wickedly as he prepared to land a blow on Arriana. "Watch out!" yelled Cya. She shifted into a grizzly bear, and knocked him down before he could touch her.

- p h y x a t e d -

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:28 pm

"DAMMIT GUYS!" Rachel yelled above the commotion. "This has gone on far too long. I'm taking them out." She pressed Logan back against the force field, making it burn his skin. She did the same to the spider lady, Elanna. "Say your last goodbyes, this is it for you...." She said with a growl. Not giving them a chance to speak, she shoved them back into the forcefield, disentigrating them. Exhausted, she collapsed. (Not unconcious.....)
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:30 pm

"Whoah." said Cya, gaping. "How did you do that?"

- p h y x a t e d -

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:44 pm

"Telekinesis, thats my power. But the forcefield helped. The pressure that they were pushed against made it easier for them to be destroyed, but I've never done that much, I think I need to take a break." Said Rachel as she leaned back on the wall.
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:50 pm

Estelluna and Cer ran out, already wolves tempting the spider lady she chose they were for her to get. She was after-all hunting them down for a bounty. As they ran around in a circle wearing the women down Estelluna yelled out, ''We took his soul, he is basically a zombie now!'' She shierked as the web wrapped around her legs tripping her. She fell on the concert, Cer despartly looking for a way to help. He dashed off and came back with several people on the his back. Estelluna was already paralyzed in the web which was net, that hung from the lamp. She despratly tried to get out nawing at the web, it wouldn't break though.

-who every guess who the ppl are gets something-

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:32 pm

-sorry, my baby brother graduated from Preschool so I had to go-
Arianna, though exhausted, started to fight with Elanna, trying to make the web brake. Elanna gave a hard blow to Arianna's skull that knocked her down. Arianna gasped at the pain but she couldn't move.
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:35 pm

"I thought you took care of her too?" Cya shouted to Rachel. Running, she changed into a wolf this time. Leaping into the air, Cya found purchase on the spider thing's back. She bit as deep and hard as she could into its neck. Zane got one of the thing's legs, and had to keep moving to dodge the other seven.

- p h y x a t e d -

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:53 am

Kazuo ran too Elanna and quickly launched himself at her. He slammed into her side, knocking her over. "Chinatsu, can you hold it just a little bit longer?" Ayaka asked, and Chinatsu nodded, concentrating on keeping the forcefield around them. "Kimiko, go help Kazuo, we've got to get that spider lady down before Chinatsu loses control of her field!"

-Hey I started a new RP called Twilight: A New Family Revealed-
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games