Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:36 pm
A gleam of something - amusement? curiousity? - passed through Wyatt's eyes. "No, I won't pursue the other vampire hunter. But you'd best be careful, lest someone else finish the job for me." And he didn't mean Kenneth, wherever he was anyways.

Dion looked uncomprehendingly at Wyatt. He was much more civilized now, she noted. "What do you mean by that?" she demanded.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:29 pm
"Yes, what exactly are you saying Wyatt?" Asked Lily, her teeth still gleaming in a hostile smile.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:25 pm
(yeah, it's kind of funny though)
Caterina sighed, she hated being so far away from the fight. She gently rubbed her still aching side, she knew it would heal in a few days but she hated the pain and the helpless feeling she was feeling. "You gonna be ok Selanna?" Caterina asked her gently and quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:02 pm
Selana nodded weakly.

"Newborns are unpredictable," Wyatt quoted lightly.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:47 pm
"I'm sure we've established that Selena can take care of herself, Wyatt." Said Lily. "She did, after all, manage to outsmart you."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:37 pm
Caterina laughed but then instantly regretted it due to the throbbing in her side. 'Lily! You get either of yourselves killed because you wanted to say a few insults I will personally bring you back to life and kill you myself. Anyways, I want to help taunt him. Can I tease him through mind speech please????????' Caterina begged.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:45 pm
"And how did she outsmart me? Did the little vampire hunter plan for her sister to be changed?" Wyatt returned reasonably.

Dion stared. What is he up to? He's being so...cordial.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:49 pm
"Well, she's not the one who got changed, is she?" Lily questioned. "Dion on the other hand, does have the advantages her sister does." She explained. She turned to Dion, and whispered quickly. "Theres nothing worth fighting right now, so, as far as I can tell he doesn't see the worth in attacking." And no, Caterina, you'll scare him. I'm trying to see if I can pick his brain for more information. Lily's brow furrowed. Having three conversations at once was hard.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:25 pm
Caterina let out a whine out of upsetness(is that even a word). "Hey, want to go shopping?" Caterina asked Selana, wanting to get both their minds off of this fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:13 pm
(Sorry, for the really...short posts.)

"I want to see Dion," Selana insisted.

Dion toed the ground. "So, if he's not going to attack us anymore, where do we stand? Can we just leave?" she whispered back to Lily.

Wyatt abruptly looked bored of their talk.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

A R A Z A

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:40 pm
Hey, I'm new.

Race: Vampire
Name: Ryann Smith
School: Forks High
Friends: None yet
Appearance:
User Image
Family: Died out back in Ireland, they were human. One known cousin.
Boy Friend/Girl Friend: Single
Personlity: Very outgoing for a transfer student, she loves to be funny, sarcastic and cynacle (Oh, my spelling). The artistic-genius type. Shy around boys, but is very tomboy.
Height: 5'7
Grade: Junior
Eyes when Thristy: Neo-silver kind of color, like my picture of her.
Eyes normal: Translucent green
Sixth Sense: Being able to project drawings or other visuals by touch. (Ex: touching a table-a map of NYC shows up in ink)
Weakness: Human sweets, which is pretty unusual, she really goes crazy for peppermint.
Saying: "What the hell?!"
Favorite Music: Three Days Grace  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:31 am
"I suppose." Said Lily. She stood, bringing Dion up with her. "We can go find your sister, but you'll have to keep a safe distance." Dion looked up at her with a curious expression. "You feel that burning itch in the back of your throat? Thats why." She explained simply. Without a backwards glance, she began to walk out of the clearing with Dion, trying to sniff out Caterina's scent.  

kanangirl123

A R A Z A

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:14 am
Moving from one continent to another proved to be quite a handful, even when your over 75 years old and have been to more than 60 countries. Ryann Smith's shining silvery eyes gazed out of her open window, to look down at the town of Forks, WA. It was warmer here than she was used to, and millions of trees, and no sheep.

The smell here was mixed; one in particular she knew, the smell of her kind, it reminded her of what old pipes and blood drive rooms smelled like. The other was very strange to Ryann, it smelled fresh and clean, but nothing else, it was ordinary air.

Her pupils quivered slightly, and she was down the stairs and out the door before she could think twice...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:54 am
"Come along, we can go meet up with Lily and Dion. But you have to stay a ways away from her, she's still not stable enough to be close to you and not try to drink your blood. And, it doesn't matter that you're sisters, newborns are unpredictable and will go after their own family members, trust me" Caterina said, adding the last part before Selana could add anything. She swung Selana gently onto her back and then went after Lily and Dion. Stopping a ways away from them, close enough so that they could see and hear each other but far enough away so that if Dion couldn't control herself Caterina and Lily could stop her before anything happened to Selana.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:56 pm
Wyatt watched as the girls sped away, but decided to leave them for now, and seek out his wayward partner.

Selana took a hesitant step forward. "Dion? Are you feeling better now?" she asked warily.

Dion itched to run forward and hug her sister, but Lily's words of just a moment ago came back to her. They really think I might hurt her," she realized with agony. "Yes, I'm fine," she replied, sounding a little forced.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games