Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:02 pm
"You really need to do something about this Naruto.." Sira to;d the Hokage not caring if he was implying that he was irresponsible. Something had to be done.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:10 pm
Naruto stood there in silence. "Look how bad we came out now!" Reks said, throwing off the sheets of the bed to reveal his broken ankle and cuts all over his body."Do you know how long this is gonna heal?? Last time I had a piece of brick stuck in my shin!" Reks yelled angry now. "Well thats your own stupid fault for being weaker than them!" Naruto yelled back. "Well mabey if we had a hokage that accually helped people more, this wouldn't have happened!" Reks yelled back. "I'm trying my best! Naruto yelled back at him. "What the hell is your problem!?!?!?" Reks yelled, infuriated, his face red and stream practicly pouring out his ears.

((ooc: I'm entering into that beat girl contest... is anyone else?))  

Batjesusman

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:12 pm
Nanaka stood up, hands balled into fists by her side. "They shouldn't have escaped! NO! They shouldn't have even gotten into the village the second time!"

((brb, dinner.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:13 pm
((you had a brick in your shin? O.o))

Sira sighed somehow he knew something like this might happen. "So you expect us to be stronger than S rank ninja? We're lucky that we got out of there in this condition.." He said trying to hold back his anger.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:17 pm
((Remember that explosion in your manor? And I couldn't stand.....))

Reks stared at Naruto infuriated. He doesn't know what its like to have a demon inside of him.... Reks thought angrily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:20 pm
((ooc: mee! ^^))
Fuyu took the pillow away from her face and looked at the Hokage, her face red with anger. She got up, stumbled for a moment then regained her ballance, and walked over to the Hokage. She stood on her toes trying to get to eye level. "You b*****d! How inconsiderate can you get!? You come in here, yelling at poor Reks about how he didn't show up for training, while he's lying there hurt so badly he can't even walk! If it wasn't for him and Sira, I'd be dead right now! The last two time the Akatsuki have come here, Reks and Sira always help me, Nanaka, Ikarri, Ai, and Shizume... if it wasn't for them, this village would already be destroyed. I think you should show them a little gratitude, because your to freakin' lazy to come out of your god damn office and lend a hand to help us beat them! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!?" She screamed at him, sticking up for Reks. Clenching her fists at her sides so she wouldn't do anything too bad.
((ooc: Bet you never seen someone talk like THAT to the Hokage before! He pissed Fuyu off))

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:21 pm
((oh yeah sorry I'm involved in alot of RPs and easily forget))

Sira rubbed his head it was starting to hurt alot. 'I've got to calm down..' He told himself not knowing what might happen with his demon at this point.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:26 pm
((O.O WOW! FUYU! HAHHAHA NARUTO!!!))

"You don't know what it's like to have a demon in you! Thats why the Akatsuki atacked us! THATS why we have to carry such a huge burden of protecting ourselves!" Reks screamed at the hokage. Reks would have walked over to him like Fuyu did, but he couldn't even stand. "Accually.... I know pretty damn well what its ike." Naruto said, lifting his shirt to reveal his seal mark on his stomach. "The nine tailed fox." Naruto said, suddenly sounding depressed.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:31 pm
Fuyu looked down and saw the seal. She held her neck where hers was. She got dizzy from being out of bed for so long, and fell over onto the floor. She held her head closing her eyes trying to stop the room from spinning the way it was. She pulled herself up on a chair and stumbled back to her bed and slumped down onto the pillow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:33 pm
((wow Fuyu you gonna stab him now? lol))

Sira looked up seeing the seal on Naruto's stomach. 'Reks' word's must have hurt him..' He thought hearing the different tone in Naruto's voice. "Then you've got to understand what we've gone through just to survive.." He muttered.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:33 pm
Nanaka stepped closer to Naruto. "If you've got one, too, then you should be a hell of a lot more considerate, and watch out for them! You shouldn't let them do the dirty work! They're members of your village, aren't you supposed to protect them?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:34 pm
((ooc: no! i'm in bed now...))  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:37 pm
((I was j/k))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:38 pm
((I knew that! i think... ))  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:40 pm
((meh can read small print! xd ))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games