Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:32 pm
honestly, almost nothing is fair, and having the last word doesn't really matter. lets just drop it and move on with life. It is a pointless arguement anyway, as it is based on opinions and everyone has different views.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:37 pm
wha... if its the last word of death then well... there is no need to be unless u really need to say it... once u kick the bucket ur in the dirt, so there is no point in leaving any trace of urself... i dont believe in heaven or hell im sorry but i just dont, i just believe that once ur dead ur dead, thats the end for u and there will never be another you in this world ever again...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Zeenrai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:29 am
lol thats a good drawing  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:03 pm
GO HERE GO HERE NOW EVERYONE  

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:53 pm
ForeverLenalee
wha... if its the last word of death then well... there is no need to be unless u really need to say it... once u kick the bucket ur in the dirt, so there is no point in leaving any trace of urself... i dont believe in heaven or hell im sorry but i just dont, i just believe that once ur dead ur dead, thats the end for u and there will never be another you in this world ever again...

so ur an athiest as well? cool!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:27 am
I'm so ticked off right now. I'm just plain done trying to help out. I tried to help this guild out. But after the crap I got from Dronze and Dammie. I'm fed up and finished trying to help out. They can both rot on my ignore list for they've completely forgotten the h in this guild.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:29 am
Yes it is the legion of helpers but once again your not crew so why do you insist on getting in this matter honestly~

You think that we badger you but you are imposing power you do not have that is all. Whenever you feel as if you should grow up from the childish acts you are committing feel free to PM me with the reason why you are acting like a fifth grader who dropped their ice cream.

cheers~  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:24 am
Tsk tsk tsk, no religion please smile Last time it happened it didnt turn out good. But you know what i found out? Trying to prove a valid point against another valid claim is impossible over the internet. The other person doesnt care what you say, they will just state their opinion again and again. And that is why i no longer use ED.  

Helies

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:59 am
religion? >.< ive already had this argument with dronze i dont know what happened in the end but i typed alot that day XD but i believe in god

this is for dronze im sure hell like this User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:43 pm
I am not going to get into a religious debate I'll lose in the end if the other person knows what he/she's talking about. it is infinitly better to believe, but I do not care. I do not believe, and that is that. who cares. if it bothers you then maybe you need to grow up. I hate religious debates...they are pointless and get you nowhere...you always end up back to square one...  

The_Last_Avenger

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:22 am
Quote:
Please refrain from these topics if you do not wish to bring anyone grief:

Religion
Politics
Sexual Orientation

Reason:

We all have our own beliefs and We all have to deal with each other. No matter what happened to us or what you believe in we're all in this together.

Please if you must talk about it, Go to either "Chatter Box" or "Extended Discussion" Sub forums.

Thank you
I came to steal your heart away
I walked away with a soul mate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:13 am
~looks up~ my exact point.  

The_Last_Avenger

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:22 am
or the LD in the gaia forums.... though you're bound to get alote more flamers and trolls out there....yeah it's best to stay inside  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:15 am
if it is a serius topic or debae.... there's oddly enough a serious topic discussion and debate sub forum! we need topics to live and exist.... nothing has been off limits so far, in fact religion has about five topics of its own...  

Lady Rayya

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces