Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:38 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
the boss gets up "little devil" he said grabbing a knife, "how dare you hurt me, ill teach you a lesson" he raised the knife
she layed there, the medicine slowly kicking in
the door to the examination room is ripped off its hinges and marcus walks in looking at the boss
remember me
he looks at him "you again, men" he said and 5 men in white coats walked towards marcus
marcus looks at the men and they run as they see the mark on his shoulder
its me 108z
"you....i thought you died" he said looking at him, he threw the knife at him "get away from me, im busy" he grabbed another knife and raised it above bella
marcus grabbed the knife and quikely through it back at the mans hand causing it to knock the knife from his hand
he jumped in surprise, he grabbed some of the tools and ran towards him "i hope you die" he said striking at him  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:41 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
the boss gets up "little devil" he said grabbing a knife, "how dare you hurt me, ill teach you a lesson" he raised the knife
she layed there, the medicine slowly kicking in
the door to the examination room is ripped off its hinges and marcus walks in looking at the boss
remember me
he looks at him "you again, men" he said and 5 men in white coats walked towards marcus
its me 108z
"you....i thought you died" he said looking at him, he threw the knife at him "get away from me, im busy" he grabbed another knife and raised it above bella
Meanwhile Meaneil had left b/cuz time is running out, he is running to the Castle -im srry you guys but time is running out for my sister....forgive me- he thinks as he jumps from building to building
He comes to an Abandon forest with a abandon city in the middle he thinks -Mirdilia, Im home-  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:46 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
its me 108z
Meanwhile Meaneil had left b/cuz time is running out, he is running to the Castle -im srry you guys but time is running out for my sister....forgive me- he thinks as he jumps from building to building
He comes to an Abandon forest with a abandon city in the middle he thinks -Mirdilia, Im home-
Jumping from house to cottage to barn getting ever so close to the castle his castle and in plain veiw he can see his sister laying on the balcony bars of her room  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:51 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
its me 108z
marcus grabbed the knife and quikely through it back at the mans hand causing it to knock the knife from his hand
he jumped in surprise, he grabbed some of the tools and ran towards him "i hope you die" he said striking at him
the knife strikes marcus and he laughs as the blade brakes
its not silver it dosent work
as i remember you were the one who injected my brother
you will die
marcus grabs him turns werewolf and rips him in half  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:52 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
its me 108z
Jumping from house to cottage to barn getting ever so close to the castle his castle and in plain veiw he can see his sister laying on the balcony bars of her room
He lands on the roof under her balcony her in sight Elly says "Sup bro ^^ how are you?!" Meaneil says "Cut the small Talk were is ur necklace?!!!" Elly replys "oh cant I have one last desent conversation with you" Meaneil "Dont change the subject!! were is ur necklace!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:53 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
its me 108z
you will die
he screams then went limp, the other men stumbled out of the room, frightened
she layed there, still asleep, the needle laying beside her  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:55 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
He lands on the roof under her balcony her in sight Elly says "Sup bro ^^ how are you?!" Meaneil says "Cut the small Talk were is ur necklace?!!!" Elly replys "oh cant I have one last desent conversation with you" Meaneil "Dont change the subject!! were is ur necklace!!!!!!!!"
Elly "Well, if ur gonna yell then die!" she jumps down claws out she aim for her brother, he doges and she continue's to claw him he defends himself "Stop Elly!!this isnt you I know it u have to put your necklace on before your life burns out!!" Elly "NEVER!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:56 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
you will die
marcus walks over his hands still covered in blood he picks her and her sister up then jumps through the ceiling using him self as a battering ram  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:57 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
you will die
marcus walks over his hands still covered in blood he picks her and her sister up then jumps through the ceiling using him self as a battering ram
she smells the blood and slowly opens her eyes "m-marcus?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:58 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
Elly "Well, if ur gonna yell then die!" she jumps down claws out she aim for her brother, he doges and she continue's to claw him he defends himself "Stop Elly!!this isnt you I know it u have to put your necklace on before your life burns out!!" Elly "NEVER!!"
Elly gets him in the face he falls to the ground "Stop! put the danm necklace on!! Elly "I rather die!"  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:02 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Elly gets him in the face he falls to the ground "Stop! put the danm necklace on!! Elly "I rather die!"
she comes for him agen he gets up and a huge hole forms on the roof "dame you!!"Elly yells she goes for him agen an hits his left arm the bone shatters Meaneil yells "AHHHHHHH! errrrrr" he falls holding his left arm she smile's and picks him up by the shirt "Now die!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:03 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
you will die
marcus looks down at her
hey bella its ok im geting you and tomoe out of here  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:04 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
you will die
marcus looks down at her
hey bella its ok im geting you and tomoe out of here
she smiled weakly "thank you" she said then closed her eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:05 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
she comes for him agen he gets up and a huge hole forms on the roof "dame you!!"Elly yells she goes for him agen an hits his left arm the bone shatters Meaneil yells "AHHHHHHH! errrrrr" he falls holding his left arm she smile's and picks him up by the shirt "Now die!"
"This time I got you" she is ready to strike through him Meaneil says "Im sorry I let you down...I love you"  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:07 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
marcus looks down at her
hey bella its ok im geting you and tomoe out of here[/quote] she smiled weakly "thank you" she said then closed her eyes

marcus looks at her then smiled after geting out of the place he lands in a new area of the park layed them down then fell asleep not bothering to change back

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games