Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:20 pm
The-Dark-Rider
marka doges every hit the guards make
Runs past Him "HIIIIIII!!!" fallowing a mob of gaurds chasing her  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:21 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
One of the Gaurds throw a spear at her it gets her skirt and she rips most of it off or she would be caught then she yells at them "You perv's trying to get off my skirt, and we havent even gone on a date yet!" she lauphs being sarcastic the Gaurd with a bomb shoots again and more and more gaurds start chasing her

Seeing from afar a bunch of guards running after Sam. "I think.. that's her."
kevin runs in and impales a guard onto his horns and cuts three down at the same time with the giant sword
She continue's to run "Its okay guys I got it!" two guard are standing ahead of her their backs are faced to her
She slides under them then she gets up and runs
"Now this is fun!"

Runs really quickly after her, streches her arms to both side with a katana on each side, killing every guard in her path.
She does some more flips and cartwheals she jumps in the air and spins then arrows start flying in evey direction she stops and lands she continue's to run "WEEEEEEEE!"

Looking at her curiously. "Why does she find this enjoyable...?" grabs a guard by the hair and cuts his head off. "This doesn't bring me joy..."  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:22 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The-Dark-Rider

he trips a few guards and says to her "how is it going for you"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:23 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
kevin runs in and impales a guard onto his horns and cuts three down at the same time with the giant sword
She continue's to run "Its okay guys I got it!" two guard are standing ahead of her their backs are faced to her
"Now this is fun!"

Runs really quickly after her, streches her arms to both side with a katana on each side, killing every guard in her path.
She does some more flips and cartwheals she jumps in the air and spins then arrows start flying in evey direction she stops and lands she continue's to run "WEEEEEEEE!"

Looking at her curiously. "Why does she find this enjoyable...?" grabs a guard by the hair and cuts his head off. "This doesn't bring me joy..."
"WEEE! I havent had this much exitment ever sence IDK!!!" She runs into another Gaurd she jumps on him pushing him to the ground "WOOOT WOOOT! OMG Im so Hyper right now!!!!"  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:24 pm
kevin runs down the hall impaling every guard that comes in his path with his horns  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:24 pm
The-Dark-Rider
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The-Dark-Rider

he trips a few guards and says to her "how is it going for you"

continues to run "Well despite this work out im getting Im Fantastic, But Vary Hyper!!"  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:26 pm
She Grabs a Gun from one of the Gaurds! "Oh yea its about to get Interesting!" She run's backword now then she starts shooting the gaurds "WAAAhoooooo!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:26 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
"Now this is fun!"

"WEEE! I havent had this much exitment ever sence IDK!!!" She runs into another Gaurd she jumps on him pushing him to the ground "WOOOT WOOOT! OMG Im so Hyper right now!!!!"

"........ Weird.." throws a head of a guard to the ground and dodges their hits, countering with moves of her own  

La Petite Ange

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:28 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

"........ Weird.." throws a head of a guard to the ground and dodges their hits, countering with moves of her own
She is shooting everyone with the gun now but she is still running (but backwords) she yells "WAAHOOO!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:33 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

She is shooting everyone with the gun now but she is still running (but backwords) she yells "WAAHOOO!"

she shoots his arm and mark said "son of a gun!!!"  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:35 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

Almost got shot ifit wasn't because she blocked the bullet with one of her swords. "Be careful..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:39 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

Almost got shot ifit wasn't because she blocked the bullet with one of her swords. "Be careful..."
Gun runs out of bullets she throws it at a gaurds head "Sorry! people!"  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:40 pm
The-Dark-Rider
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

Mouth drops "OMG! im so sorry!That was my bad!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:42 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The-Dark-Rider
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

"when we get back to the bar you are going to get it!!!"  

Dante Borges

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:44 pm
The-Dark-Rider
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The-Dark-Rider
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

"when we get back to the bar you are going to get it!!!"
moves her fingers back and forth "Bring it on Boi im not scared" does some back flips then ends up running forward "Woooohh! Im good!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games