Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:40 pm
A group of Dark Wizards gathered at the north-east corner of the castle. They were led by a cloaked figure with the number four tattooed to his cloak. Other than that no human features were visable. The five Wizards around them were dressed in a brown cloak that had a weird symbol on the chest. They seemed to be the foot soldiers of this force. A large force of Dark Wizards gathered in the forest all around them. They were split up into groups of five led by five leaders all wearing dark cloaks with a number tattooed on them. The troops all wore brown cloaks with that symbol tattooed onto them. It was beginning, a total of thirty-five Dark Wizards surrounded the school and there leader was yet to show himself yet.

...............Or had he  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:37 pm
Sil had a hard time sleeping, the upcoming battle terrified her but at the same time. As she was thinking about ways of winning the battle she suddenly got a evil grin on her face, she still had a couple of spoons left so she thought she'd make them wonder. Feeling the dark wizards presence she hurried and got dressed, walking towards one of them, opening the window to the sleeping quarters she jumped, plunging towards the ground falling faster and faster.

With a quick jolt she adjusted her course and landed on all four like a cat, "Missed something did I?" she asked in the language of the dead, sounding more like a dying giraffe.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:07 pm
The leader of the group spoke to the girl as the four Wizards lined up behind them. The group were rather unkempt and a look of anger showed on there faces as they clenched there teeth and there wands ready for battle. Calmmmm yourselves my brothers, we have nothing to fear from this one. He spoke while only revealing his right hand as he moved his wrist and fingers in a way that somehow said come closer. I have a message I want you to relay to the head of this castle. An unknown student within this school has gone and harmed our master. We want the one responsible to be brought to the front of the school to be judged.

Alllso, we are all poor yet highly skilled wizards that live within the towns and forest. Because we chose to follow the Dark Arts we have been shunned and forced to live in poverty. We demand that Dumbledore give us food and money to live on since he is one of the original people in the Order of the Phoenix that decided all those that practice Dark Magic are only allowed to live in certain parts of the town. The cloaked figure spoke rather seriously and the gleaming eyes of a few other Dark Wizards could be seem from the forest as he looked at the young Wizard with his arms folded in front of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:16 pm
"If i can recall correctly, one of our teachers said that we were to fight the dark wizards that were to come here today" Sil said this time in plain English.
She looked up tensing her body for the upcoming jump, however making it look as if she was nervous. She was diverting a little bit of attention towards her office, and was watching the map she had there.

"I'm not sure how i am supposed to fight though" she said in what she thought was a beaten tone, waiting for a response. Creating a portal to have at the ready (they were faster to move than to create after all).  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:34 pm
The leader of the group laughed a bit as he understood the situation perfectly. This one wasn't willing to relay a message after all. The Wizard held out his hand and cast a spell. Three of the troops and the leader vanished leaving only one of the Wizards before them. Ehhaheheheeeehh, he drew his wand pointing it toward the young Wizard before him. With a sinister grin he started to speak. There is no reason for any of our leaders to combat you. It would be a waist of there time. He slammed his right fist into his chest as he started to speak more boldly. I will be all that is required to dispose of you, now prepare yourselve Witch. He pointed his wand at the girl and spoke Serpensortia! I green snake appeared before them with black checkers on its body. The creature slithered in place coiling its body up for an attack. It's front teeth were rather large giving it a more formidable look. A drop of Venom dropped from its left fang as it glared at the young Witch. The Wizard just stood back and laughed as he watched the creature come closer to his target.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:56 pm
Sil looked upon this new terribly large snake and went through her options in her head, moving the nearly invisible portal between herself and the snake concentrating on making it totally invisible, while looking strait through the portal and onto the large snake in front of her she continued her look for options and found the silver spoon in her pocket, remembering that she had a couple of spoons left from the Snape-prank she made a portal aiming for the dark wizards head closing it as soon as the spoon was through.

Waiting for the spoon to hit she did as her sensei had tought her she tensened her body to the brink, ready to jump at a moment's notice. She was ready she thought to herself.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:45 pm
The Snape followed its masters directions and jumped into the air to take the hit. The creature was struck by the spoon then fell to the ground as it shook with pain. This Wizard obviously didn't care about his creation in the least. He allowed the Snake to take the hit then looked at it coldly. Worthless Snake, you were supposed to deal with this one and instead you only proved useful as a shield. He smiled in a rather insane way as the Dark Wizard stepped past the Snake. Now.........if you want something done right you have to do it yourself. The Snake sat there hissing coiled up as its master walked past it. This creature had been betrayed and now it saw two targets in front of it. One that the Snake had been ordered to attack that it had no reason to. And the Dark Wizard that had caused the creature harm. AAAAAAHAHhhhhh, "the Dark Wizard turned around as the snake wrapped its body around his right leg sinking its teeth into his leg. You worthless creature!!!! He limped as the creature began to tighten his grip around his leg. The Dark Wizard fell over cursing the creature for turning on him like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:42 pm
As Sil saw the wizard get overrun by his own creation, "Will you leave him alone" she hissed in parselmouth, "He doesn't know any better" she said apologizingly. Still waiting for a response she started looking for the other dark wizards.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:19 pm
A rather tall dark haired young man could be seen leaning against a tree in the distance. There were no sign of the Dark Wizards around the area. He was alone on the grounds of Hogwarts as it was infested with Dark Wizards yet none of them had bothered to attack him. On top of that he was rather calm about the entire situation. Almost as if he had something to do with it............or he knew it was coming ahead of time. The only light that lit up the grounds was the moon which was full at the moment. Some had fled the castle and others decided to stay. Even with such a great force of enemies around the area not a single person had been harmed yet. Though voices could be heard from the forest nearby.

Dark Grunt- That guy, the one that was teaching in the school. Is he still in there perhaps. We really don't have the resources to deal with an Immortal.

Dark General 2- Don't worry, he isn't in the school. He was forbidden from aiding the mortals so we have nothing to worry about. Now our only worry are the teachers of this school. Maybe we could take some of the students energies to strengthen our own.

???- That will not be necessary, your plan is doomed to fail from the beginning. You underestimate the youth of this school, what we need to do. He stopped speaking suddenly.........you do know that one of the students is listening to us plan, FOOLS?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:35 am
"Hi" Sil said and waved exited to them "your friend isn't very good at controling snakes" she said in a almost mocking tone. "He really should be more careful with them, they also have feelings you know ..." looking towards one of the people that were talking earlier. her cat-like eyess adjusting to the low light level.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

Mr Rapist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:42 am
*it was a dark, november night as i strode through the forbidden forest, twirling my wand in my fingers, humming a song by a long forgotten race*

*sigh*

*i sit underneath a large, knarled tree*

i wonder if there's anyone in hogwarts that would like me

*i sit there, head dropped, for a few hours, then it begins to rain, so i stand up and slowly make my way back up to the castle, hoping for some sort of friendly welcome from somebody*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:14 am
The people that had been speaking stayed silent. The unknown person that had been speaking never had given his name. None of the Wizards had given there name, almost as if they did not have a name to give. Fighting for someone elses cause and not knowing why. Salvation what was promised to them but instead they would only create destruction. And become free no more because the feedom they already had would be lost. An unknown voice laughed then vanished as if he was never there to begin with. And the soldiers of his plan stormed the castle unknowning of the lies that had been told. Fifteen of them all dressing in black and brown ran to there own destruction. There minds are closed to the truth, I tried and failed. Now I leave you with this bit of wisdom. Run, flee the castle and gather reinforcement. For only then will you have a force large enough to stop them.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:51 pm
Dandellion wondered randomly around the halls and sang a little tune.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games