Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jean Quinn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:48 pm
Hi, I'm a Lupeo which is a race of my own design.
If you want to know any more about me just PM me or add me smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:39 pm
Nice to see you Snowstorm. I'm quite curious about these Lupeo though. Tell us more about them and maybe some things your into. :3  

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jean Quinn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:39 am
Well, I can't get into explaining Lupeo's yet because I'm still working on their specifications and what not. (aka drawing their ref sheet and such). But, a quick bit of what I'm into would be, gaming, singing, pc gaming, RP, story writing, and drawing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:27 am
My name.... Call me Jynx, Please. I enjoy poetry, and am a vegan, so please excuse me if I make an "eww gross" comment about eating anything having to do with meats. UNLIKE some other "Supervegans", I actually do drink milk, and LOVE making(and eating) Chocolate chip cookies, and brownies.
My hobbies are as follows: Playing Xbox Live with my friends, (Wanna add me? PM me for my G-tag.) Playing other games that most people might not like, and Chess.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

Crazy-lil-Angel-in-love

5,000 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:59 pm
hi my name is raven i am a bunny and some call me crack rabbit. i love drawing and am quite good at. later i will post some when i have more time  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:30 am
Hello world.  

Krist Silvershade

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:29 pm
Hey, so many new members recently. Welcome to the guild Jynx, Raven and Krist. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:26 pm
Hai guys 3nodding  

Horsemen of War

Horsemen of War

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:02 pm
Snowstorm Tears
Well, I can't get into explaining Lupeo's yet because I'm still working on their specifications and what not. (aka drawing their ref sheet and such). But, a quick bit of what I'm into would be, gaming, singing, pc gaming, RP, story writing, and drawing.

The pic in your signature is cool! For some reason it reminds me of the game Dark Messiah Might and Magic lol 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:30 pm
Jackie Estigato

The pic in your signature is cool! For some reason it reminds me of the game Dark Messiah Might and Magic lol 3nodding

Thanks.. I've never heard of that game and the woman is my own original character. I <3 her  

Jean Quinn

Horsemen of War

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:34 pm
Snowstorm Tears
Jackie Estigato

Thanks.. I've never heard of that game and the woman is my own original character. I <3 her

If you own a STEAM account and have a PC that can run Dark Messiah: Might and Magic you should get it its also available for xbox as Dark Messiah: Might and Magic Elements but the PC version is better >.< Its got such an epic storyline but i don't want to spoil it...lets just say its the middle ages but epically brutal involving cool magic, kicking people into traps and cliffs and epic Sword play! ... lol sorry i'm really hyped for the game even though its mega old 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:06 am
harro ^^ i am new to dis guild :3 and i love it already =D  

Domnul

AB91

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:43 am
The one who makes you cry isn't worth your tears.

AB here! Glad to be here!

The one who is worth your tears would never make you cry.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:29 pm
Hello everyone, I'm new to this guild, Hope to get along well with you :] I'm Ariel I like being a fox biggrin It's my species genes :3  

MissBerries9

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Inu Kimura

Feral Hunter

9,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image

Hello, My name Is Lady Hally Wolfette, you guys can pick and choose what to call me out of that. I'm a wolf anthro, my looks are stranger than most cause of my royal bloodline. I have a tigers colors and stripes but a slender, volumptuous humoid figure covered in fur, my head more animalistic. Let me just post a pic...

Anyways I'm sorta short tempered, but very friendly and flirty with almost everyone so watch out! Hehe...

I've sworn to myself and my people to protect those who need help, unfortunately I'm not the greatest fighter or most supportive problem solver. but I try. More or less my first thought or reaction is to battle it all out, whether its physically or verbally...

I'm an artist, I draw animals and fursons mostly. Alot of dragons, they're my specialty. I love playing video games, currently I'm into this one called Fiesta Online, they just came out with a dual wield class. If i'm not on here I'm on there or reading some sort of fictional romance/ action novel.

I take commisions to draw fursons, but I need atleast a basic image or a detailed description, pm me if you want something drawn.

Not sure what else to inform you all on, except if you wish to know more or anything add me as a friend. Oh! I also own an Anthro guild as well that I just re-vamped if anyone is interested I'll post a link to it as well, unless thats not allowed here?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/anthro-safe-haven/g.318701/  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces