Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lycans, Vampyre, and Humans...oh dear... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:30 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(gtg soon....well idk, have to go to church XDD so yea) she pulls kat "come on lets get out of here"
{i just got attacked by a razor blade gonk }
toboe rips the creatures arm off
you guys go ill hold this thing off
she shakes her head 'You crazy?' she grabbs their arms and starts running (ha....oh wait *puts on caring face* you okay? lolz jk)
{i took the top off my shavor and it turned on shooting flyinr razor disks every where}
toboe looks at her
angel we probably wont all get out of this place alive unless i stay and fight it
she keeps looking ahead, not knowing where she was going "im not leaving you" she said a tear rolling down her face "i wont" she said in a soft tone "i cant leave you" she whispered "any of you..." (lolz wow ur smart XDD)
toboe sees the tear and wipes it from her face
angel please let me hold it off i cant allow you to die
she stops running and looks at him "i cant let you die either, or let you get hurt, just please" she whispered
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:35 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she shakes her head 'You crazy?' she grabbs their arms and starts running (ha....oh wait *puts on caring face* you okay? lolz jk)
{i took the top off my shavor and it turned on shooting flyinr razor disks every where}
toboe looks at her
angel we probably wont all get out of this place alive unless i stay and fight it
she keeps looking ahead, not knowing where she was going "im not leaving you" she said a tear rolling down her face "i wont" she said in a soft tone "i cant leave you" she whispered "any of you..." (lolz wow ur smart XDD)
she stops running and looks at him "i cant let you die either, or let you get hurt, just please" she whispered
{MAN IT HURTS LIKE HELL IM NEVER TOUCHING THAT THING AGAIN!!!}angel....fine but if that thing gets too close then you drop me and run got it

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:39 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
toboe looks at her
{MAN IT HURTS LIKE HELL IM NEVER TOUCHING THAT THING AGAIN!!!}angel....fine but if that thing gets too close then you drop me and run got it
(lolz psh dats wat u get XDD jk) she bites her bottom lip, she turns and looks away from him, she starts walking again, keeping her grip on their arms
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:44 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(lolz psh dats wat u get XDD jk) she bites her bottom lip, she turns and looks away from him, she starts walking again, keeping her grip on their arms
{man and now theres blood on my fluffy pillow(angel...please answer me

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:47 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(lolz XDD maybe the cat will lick it rolleyes xp jk) she sighs looking down "i cant" she whispered, she looks back up and stays quiet
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:49 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(lolz XDD maybe the cat will lick it rolleyes xp jk) she sighs looking down "i cant" she whispered, she looks back up and stays quiet
angel please tell me why you cant{lol turn my cat into a vampire}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:52 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(lolz ahhh XDD scary) she releases her grip "i like you okay? i love you alirght" she covers her mouth as she said it out loud, she turns and runs to her left, away from them, the darkness swallowing her
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:55 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(lolz ahhh XDD scary) she releases her grip "i like you okay? i love you alirght" she covers her mouth as she said it out loud, she turns and runs to her left, away from them, the darkness swallowing her
toboe stares at her blushing a deep scarlet red
she likes...me
he says in a suprised way
{ok wow my cat just started drinking it im seriously scared of the thing}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:56 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she likes...me
(lolz yikes, scary cat XDD) she runs until she ran out of breath, she wipes away her tears "why did i have to spill like that?" she whispered, she sighs and starts to walk
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:59 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she likes...me
(lolz yikes, scary cat XDD) she runs until she ran out of breath, she wipes away her tears "why did i have to spill like that?" she whispered, she sighs and starts to walk

toboe sits down next to kat and thinks
i never saw that coming
(its looking at me now WHAT DOES IT WANT!!!}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:03 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she likes...me

i never saw that coming
(lolz Ooo u better run XDD) she bumb into a wall, she sits beside it and covers her face, she sighs and hugs her legs close to her chest "im so stupid" she sighs resting her chin on her knees
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:10 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she likes...me

i never saw that coming
(lolz Ooo u better run XDD) she bumb into a wall, she sits beside it and covers her face, she sighs and hugs her legs close to her chest "im so stupid" she sighs resting her chin on her knees
toboe looks around
i hope that thing doesnt go after her
he turns wolf and lays down by kat keeping an eye out for the monster

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:14 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she likes...me

i never saw that coming
toboe looks around
she screams and runs back over to them, she slips and slides in front of them "uhhh time to go" she said shaking with fear, she hears loud thumbs, the ground shaking, she sits up "um now" she stands up and tries not to fall
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:17 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

i never saw that coming
toboe looks around
she screams and runs back over to them, she slips and slides in front of them "uhhh time to go" she said shaking with fear, she hears loud thumbs, the ground shaking, she sits up "um now" she stands up and tries not to fall
the hell is making that sound
toboe stands up bit slips on his pads hitting his nose

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:20 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

i never saw that coming
toboe looks around
the hell is making that sound
toboe stands up bit slips on his pads hitting his nose
"i-i dont know, i was sitting down then i felt something, i heard it coming and i took off running" she watches him "ouch, you okay?" she hears it coming closer "lets go now" she said scared to find out what is coming their way
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games