Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:57 pm
MickeyTenshi
lord chazxr
*xultima teliports behind ryoku and grabs him "hate hate use your hate and sorrow"

"Who are you!?" He tries to pull away. "AUNT SAWAH! UNCLE WEKS! DADDY!MOMMY! " he screams for help.

*Feeling his need she called for Blair and when she got there one look told her to go get Ryoku*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:58 pm
Misuzu0614
(nya! i cant keep up! wut happened?)

dont do anything all the wolves were dead LONG ago  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:59 pm
*uses full power to heal yuki and passes out from lack of energy*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:00 pm
angel_eyes200

Tries to Help Yuki. Then he faints of his lack of energy. "Yuki...I...Love you...."  

MickeyTenshi

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:01 pm
*lays still* xultima says"look at the mighty reks! hahaha! takes Ryokyu in side darkness"  
MickeyTenshi
angel_eyes200

Tries to Help Yuki. Then he faints of his lack of energy. "Yuki...I...Love you...."

*Kat appears and begins to heal*  

RaWr-i-lovely

ViniCullen

Yuki grabs Leons hand and grips it tightly. "Im not going anywhere yet.." she whispers...She coughs again and this time she coughs up blood.... "Im sorry baby" she whispers and she coughs up more blood....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:02 pm
lord chazxr
*lays still* xultima says"look at the mighty reks! hahaha! takes Ryokyu in side darkness"

(Nuh uh Blair came and got him lol)  

RaWr-i-lovely

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:02 pm
MickeyTenshi
angel_eyes200

(( I posted moi RP... ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:03 pm
*Grabs Izara with on hand and fixes her while telling Ryoji to fight because if he lost the battle he also lost her but feeling bad for saying so*
Izara rips her arm away and as she does Ryoji shakes out of control making Sarah fall off him and Izara get knocked back. Izara takes her blood and flicks it at Ryoji. he shakes more furiously and his eyes go black. then he stands up and grabbs the bed and throws it across the room. Izara punches him in the gut and he falls against the wall and he gets up and snarls in her face. Izara glares into his eyes  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

ViniCullen
Yuki grabs Leons hand and grips it tightly. "Im not going anywhere yet.." she whispers...She coughs again and this time she coughs up blood.... "Im sorry baby" she whispers and she coughs up more blood....

*Kat fixes the torn everything then starts on healing the skin when shes done the gives some strenght to both Leon and Racy then faints briefly and comes around*  
ViniCullen

Leon wakes up and says," Thank you, love." He kisses her deeply.  

MickeyTenshi

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:04 pm
*gets up with blurry vision* ugh... *eyes open wide* leon!! yuki!! *pouts* *tries healing both but gets dizzy* ugh.. y do u keep passign out!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:05 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
*Grabs Izara with on hand and fixes her while telling Ryoji to fight because if he lost the battle he also lost her but feeling bad for saying so*

Izara rips her arm away and as she does Ryoji shakes out of control making Sarah fall off him and Izara get knocked back. Izara takes her blood and flicks it at Ryoji. he shakes more furiously and his eyes go black. then he stands up and grabbs the bed and throws it across the room. Izara punches him in the gut and he falls against the wall and he gets up and snarls in her face. Izara glares into his eyes
*Gets on top and hold more securely as Izara and Ryoji face off she gives Izara a look that sais ...be careful.... then consentrates on Ryoji again*  

RaWr-i-lovely

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games