Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:04 am
Trigram Attack
Jude wondered what Blizzard was up to, until he smelled that rich chocolaty-milk aroma. Scrunching his nose a little, he moved to the seat furthest from the stove.

But, just as Blizzard had predicted, the Vulpix-boy's head peered around the door frame, his eyes keened on the stove as if he'd just found a particularly juicy Rattata. Or even a Torchic. But he shook the look away and scampered to Blizz's side. "There you are, Blizz. I'm glad you're okay," he said.

Then, another glance to the pot. "And not because you're making your hot chocolate."

"Hey there." I sat down in a chair, waiting on a good time to start to tend to the hot chocolate again, then picked Tails up off the floor and into my lap. "You doing okay?" I said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:16 am
"I am now that I know you're okay," said Tails. He didn't cast another glance at the stove. "When I heard what happened I was just really worried, and..." he thumped his head against Blizz's chest, and a long-overdue sigh hissed through his teeth. "Headquarters was under attack, too. I kinda slept through that. Everyone's alright, right? Z, Ty, Telia and the rest?"

Jude watched, but pretended to find more interest in the tea leaves that had accumulated in the bottom of his mug.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:19 am
Trigram Attack
"I am now that I know you're okay," said Tails. He didn't cast another glance at the stove. "When I heard what happened I was just really worried, and..." he thumped his head against Blizz's chest, and a long-overdue sigh hissed through his teeth. "Headquarters was under attack, too. I kiiiiinda slept through that. Everyone's alright, right? Z, Ty, Telia and the rest?"

Jude watched, but pretended to find more interest in the tea leaves that had accumulated in the bottom of his mug.

"Yea, they're all fine." I said, taking the good hand of mine and started to rub behind the ears. "Nothing that a bit of time won't fix up. I'm glad you're okay."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:36 am
As easily as that gesture soothed the boy, Jude began to understand that Blizzard really wasn't exaggerating at all. But he'd never heard of such a case. He had to admit, those two were a goddamned adorable sight.

"And what about Sub and Sol and the rest?" Tails asked after a prolonged silence.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:44 am
Trigram Attack
As easily as that gesture soothed the boy, Jude began to understand that Blizzard really wasn't exaggerating at all. But he'd never heard of such a case. He had to admit, those two were a goddamned adorable sight.

"And what about Sub and Sol and the rest?" Tails asked after a prolonged silence.

"Sub's probably going to be out of commission for a little while. Sol...physically he's fine...mentally, however, well...Ceramew got put through a ringer through that ordeal, actually. Sol is with Ceramew right now last I checked." I told him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:53 am
"Oh, dear," murmured Jude. "I hitched my ride with Sol throughout that whole ugly thing. Ceramew didn't seem like whatever self she should have been. And several times she tried to do this...-meteor- thing before she was possessed. I don't know what I could have done."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:21 am
Trigram Attack
"Oh, dear," murmured Jude. "I hitched my ride with Sol throughout that whole ugly thing. Ceramew didn't seem like whatever self she should have been. And several times she tried to do this...-meteor- thing before she was possessed. I don't know what I could have done."

"It was whatever the hell that thing was last night that was making Ceramew do all that crazy crap. Oi...one thing after another..." I perked up then looked back towards the stove. "Here, Tails...otherwise, we may be out a few cups." I said, getting up and sitting Tails down where I was at then making my way back towards the stove.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:34 am
Tails stood where Blizz placed him, eyes wide, expectant.

Jude laughed. "He's staring at you, Blizzy," he said.

One of Tails' ears quirked with his brow, as if someone had slipped him a pickle in his chocolate cake. "Blizzy?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:37 am
Trigram Attack
Tails stood where Blizz placed him, eyes wide, expectant.

Jude laughed. "He's staring at you, Blizzy," he said.

One of Tails' ears quirked with his brow, as if someone had slipped him a pickle in his chocolate cake. "Blizzy?"

"I know." I said. I really didn't mind. After taking on that ghost in particular, it just...shook me a little. It just reminded me of one particular thing again. I took a mug and filled it up with the hot chocolate then passed it over towards Tails. "Here you go, Tails."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:49 am
Tails took the drink with both hands and though he placed it immediately to his lips he drank slow, deep. That the boy didn't wince against the heat was momentarily unnerving to Jude. Then, he remembered that kid is a Vulpix. Tails paused just long enough to say "Thank you Blizz," then drank some more.

Something about this gnawed at Jude, and he couldn't quite place it. When eventually one of Tails' ears drooped just a bit, he found it. "Blizzard?" he said. "Isn't there something about chocolate and canines?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:53 am
Trigram Attack
Tails took the drink with both hands and though he placed it immediately to his lips he drank slow, deep. That the boy didn't wince against the heat was momentarily unnerving to Jude. Then, he remembered that kid is a Vulpix. Tails paused just long enough to say "Thank you Blizz," then drank some more.

Something about this gnawed at Jude, and he couldn't quite place it. When eventually one of Tails' ears drooped just a bit, he found it. "Blizzard?" he said. "Isn't there something about chocolate and canines?"

"Yes, but with Tails being a hybrid and all, that bit is hampered. You might as well say Tails is on the path of being drunk instead of...eh...worse situations." I said, sitting down at the table. "That said, however, I am cautious and not to go overboard with it. Two mugs is as far as I'll go with him." I said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:00 am
"Master..."

Chaos rustled from his sleeping position. Apparently, he couldn't be bothered to walk all the way up to his room last night and found a comfortable position on one of the couches.

"Warbr..." Chaos mumbled in his state of half-awake. "The sun isn't even up yet lemme... still morning."

"Morning ended an hour ago, master." Warbringer interjected.

"Aaaargh," Chaos groaned as he sat up, rubbing his eyes. "~/~, what're you doing out of bed?"

"I'm better now. I've recovered," Warbringer explained. "My body's rested all it needs to."

"Good," Chaos said, slowly rising to his feet. 'Lemme snatch some wake-up juice, and we'll get back to training, then."

"I think you're the one that needs some rest, now," War said, shaking her head. "Come on, let's get you upstairs."

Too tired to object, Chaos let War drag him upstairs.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:34 pm
Alex sprung awake in her bed, finally awaking after the island battle. The last thing she remembered was the chi converter exploding which is why she was confused about being back at HQ in her room. "D-Did we win?" she wondered, climbing out of bed and out the door. On the way downstairs, she passed by a weary looking Chaos and his Combusken. He seemed too tired to bother, so there was no talking to him. She really hoped everything was ok... There didn't appear to be anyone in the lobby at the moment so then, who was there to talk to? "Hello? Anyone else survive the island?" she called out, hoping someone would answer  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:41 pm
"Hello, Alex," Keiko said as she entered the main lobby. "Everyone made it out okay, but some of us got hurt and need their rest, so please keep it down a little."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:17 pm
"Keiko!" Alex grinned, quickly hugging her and glad to see someone who was on the island as well. At her request, she settled down a bit, taking care to lower her voice. "Oh...sorry" the girl apologized. Looking around, it dawned on her how quiet it actually was. It was as if the building itself was at rest after the latest mission. "So, umm...what happened on the island? I kinda passed out after the last chi converter exploded."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games