Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:46 pm
WEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZIIEEEEEEEEEEE~

LESS THAN 1 MUNF TILL I FINDS OUT IF I GET INTO UNI IN MELBOURNE!

OMGEEEEE~
*spaz*

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:05 pm
Doood that's exciting!

Also, DNA Guru, I agree. OK Go are pwn  

King Of Ninjas

Little-Missy-Moo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:58 pm
Ooo, how exhilarating! :]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:04 am
I think everyone should persue something career-wise. I really discovered myself when I went to uni. You really learn where your passions truely lie and what really matters to you rofl

kixsy

goddess_tyche

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:30 am
I've been studying law for nearly two years now, and am starting to think it might not be the career for me... though if I do decide to change degrees I'll most likely do Environmental Science... pity I don't htink about it before I started uni, then I would have done a joint degree with that.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:59 am
I've got another year on a Linguistics degree after I finish up here in Japan. I actually think I have enough credit but I do want to learn more so I'll stay for a year methinks.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

kixsy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:39 pm
When I get through my degree a little I hope to do some student exchange. I want to be a furniture designer one day and hopefully a famous or infamous one lol. Eventually I hope to stay in France for a while even though Paris isn't exactly the furniture design capital I think I could learn alot and maybe even learn French which would be super hot lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:14 am
It's a good thing to do. I've grown substantially as a person here and I've just really enjoyed my time here. I'm in a bit of a mellow point at the moment, but well, that's life.
I'm starting to miss the odd thing from Australia but I'm hardly surprised that's the case. Oddly enough it's the diversity of Australia I miss the most. The fact that I can buy bloody hommus if I want it, or the fact I can just take the bus practically everywhere without too much trouble.
Other thing I guess is sticking around people I actually enjoy being with, but that's another story.

It's a great experience and I would recommend it to anyone.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

kixsy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:05 pm
So how many different places have you been to it?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:06 am
Well, in the world all I've got is Japan, New Zealand and our fair land.

As for Japan, I've seen as far west as Hiroshima and as far east as Tokyo. I'm living smack bang in the middle of the country in a city called Gifu. Quite literally the gates to Japan. I'm hoping to go to Hokkaido before I leave though.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

kixsy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:32 pm
I hope to one day see every country. Probably impossible. I've only been to one country outside Australia and thats America. I didn't mind it there. I went to Mexico for a day but thats it lol. I want to go back to America and see a few other states. I think if I don't find love I will travel but my heart is easily lost and knowing me I will fall in love with some guy and end up tied down before I'm 30 lol  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:01 am
WAH Uni talk.... should really think about going...  

Lai Woun
Crew

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:09 am
kixsy
I hope to one day see every country. Probably impossible. I've only been to one country outside Australia and thats America. I didn't mind it there. I went to Mexico for a day but thats it lol. I want to go back to America and see a few other states. I think if I don't find love I will travel but my heart is easily lost and knowing me I will fall in love with some guy and end up tied down before I'm 30 lol

Haha, my aim is just to go to every continent. I'd be happy with that. I'm thinking Canada, Argentina, the Netherlands, Morocco and the good ol' Antarctic. All of those at the very least.

Keke, with any luck you'll find a guy that enjoys travelling too. Haha, that's the ideal isn't it?

Lai: Yeah, you SHOULD! I have been telling you that for a while. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:11 am
I know I know.... but that requires effort.... PLUS I still dont know what I want to study....  

Lai Woun
Crew

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:14 am
This is true. Well in that case don't rush yourself. I'm sure you'll find out what you want to do with yourself soon.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games