Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:31 pm
AlanMatt
Repressed Memories
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Namine was melting in his arms her body aching. The she sensed someon else, vulcan. she broked the kiss and cleared her throaght blushing in embarrasment.

Shinyu was enjoying the intense kiss, and was sure she was too, making him puzzled when she broke awy, until he saw Vulcan. he aslo blushed and said "ummm, busted huh?"

Namine took a pillow and threw it at vulcan. "dont people knock in this school?" she said smiling but a bit disappointed at the fact that they had to stop.

Shinyu was also dis-appointed they had to stop and said "man theres no privacy in this school at all is there?

"Nope, not at all," he said, laughing as he walked in on them.

Shinyu saw Arage "well if it aint my pal Arage. if you could do us a favor and take Vulcan and leave"

Namine let the robe fall to the floor and she undid her cuffs. She turned on the shower. Namine shook her hair out as she stepped in the shower turning her face up to meet the water. The water rolled of her silky skin. She began to lather herself with soap.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:32 pm
Repressed Memories
"Will do Shinyu," he said as he grabbed Vulcan by the ear-love. "Let's go," he said, dragging him out of the room.

"haha thanks Arage i owe you one" Shinyu called down the hall  

AlanMatt

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:33 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
Repressed Memories
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Namine took a pillow and threw it at vulcan. "dont people knock in this school?" she said smiling but a bit disappointed at the fact that they had to stop.

Shinyu was also dis-appointed they had to stop and said "man theres no privacy in this school at all is there?

Shinyu saw Arage "well if it aint my pal Arage. if you could do us a favor and take Vulcan and leave"

Namine let the robe fall to the floor and she undid her cuffs. She turned on the shower. Namine shook her hair out as she stepped in the shower turning her face up to meet the water. The water rolled of her silky skin. She began to lather herself with soap.

Shinyu continued to lie on the bed, knowing he would be scolded if he got up again
[so is there a shower door or am i able to see you?]  
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Namine was melting in his arms her body aching. The she sensed someon else, vulcan. she broked the kiss and cleared her throaght blushing in embarrasment.

Shinyu was enjoying the intense kiss, and was sure she was too, making him puzzled when she broke awy, until he saw Vulcan. he aslo blushed and said "ummm, busted huh?"

Namine got up and said "well im going to take a shower" while letting her hair come down and undoing her robe as she walked to the bathroom.

Shinyu watched surprised. not that she removed her robe in front of him, as he had seen her naked before and she hadnt bean upset, but that she did it in front of Arage and Vulcan
the name is bakuuuu......hello  

ideotic hulk

3,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt
Repressed Memories
"Will do Shinyu," he said as he grabbed Vulcan by the ear-love. "Let's go," he said, dragging him out of the room.

[i undid my robe i didnt remove it -__-]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:34 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
Repressed Memories
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Shinyu continued to lie on the bed, knowing he would be scolded if he got up again

[theres a door... lol]  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:35 pm
ideotic hulk
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Namine got up and said "well im going to take a shower" while letting her hair come down and undoing her robe as she walked to the bathroom.

Shinyu watched surprised. not that she removed her robe in front of him, as he had seen her naked before and she hadnt bean upset, but that she did it in front of Arage and Vulcan

Shinyu looked at him thinking "really there is NO privacy in this school." then he says "i dont believe we have met. i am Shinyu. may i ask your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:36 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
Repressed Memories

[i undid my robe i didnt remove it -__-]
oh hi  

ideotic hulk

3,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:36 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
Repressed Memories

[theres a door... lol]

[lol i figured that but never said you closed a door so i was unsure]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:37 pm
valak said "if you want ragnos back...then find me at the valcano" he and ragnos dissapeared  

Dante Borges

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:38 pm
The-Dark-Rider
valak said "if you want ragnos back...then find me at the valcano" he and ragnos dissapeared

[you say that to who?]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:39 pm
AlanMatt
ideotic hulk
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Shinyu looked at him thinking "really there is NO privacy in this school." then he says "i dont believe we have met. i am Shinyu. may i ask your name?"

Namine now turned her attention to her hair. it was so long and luxurious, she thought about cutting it but decided to get that thought out of her head. Her nails were perfectly shaped and looked like glass. Her toe nails did too. Namine looked across the bathroom to the full lenght mirror beginning to admire herself for this is the form that shinyu loved, her red lips spreading into a dazzling smile her dimples showing.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:39 pm
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

[you say that to who?]

[all of you]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:41 pm
Repressed Memories

Hey whach it! (gostey begins laughing) vulken o ya funey boy vulken grabs ghosty) youre comming to!  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:42 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
ideotic hulk
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Namine now turned her attention to her hair. it was so long and luxurious, she thought about cutting it but decided to get that thought out of her head. Her nails were perfectly shaped and looked like glass. Her toe nails did too. Namine looked across the bathroom to the full lenght mirror beginning to admire herself for this is the form that shinyu loved, her red lips spreading into a dazzling smile her dimples showing.

Shinyu was completely unable to stop smiling. he knew she was thinking all these things, but decided to act as if he wasnt listening, and mad no thoughts of his own for her to read, as to remain un-detected  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games