Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:27 pm
I really think it might be time for you to leave again, Doomie....that's all sounding slightly insane. I dunno how you put up with it on a daily basis.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:50 pm
Well, keep in mind that my offer will always remain valid. So if you don't mind living in 25-30 degree weather, just keep it in mind. <3  

Zanzarus

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:12 pm
Zanzarus
Well, keep in mind that my offer will always remain valid. So if you don't mind living in 25-30 degree weather, just keep it in mind. <3

As much as I'd like to take it, I'm currently bound to living in Quebec due to laws regarding transitory issues, as far as name/gender change on the birth certificate are concerned. Until I get that done and out of the way I'm pretty much stuck living here.
Had I taken your offer before, I'd have had to move back here for those to get done. sweatdrop

Thanks though, if things get TOO bad I'll reconsider the offer and postponing my clinical progress.

Manda_Tifa
I really think it might be time for you to leave again, Doomie....that's all sounding slightly insane. I dunno how you put up with it on a daily basis.

Usually by playing games. A lot. It's been an effective stress reliever for years and it still is. Too bad life won't give me a blasted break, it'd be nice to be able to leave the room without having to expect my day to turn to s**t someway or another.

LilKitty115
Looks like they should be paying you for what you do around the house! That's entirely unfair, but you don't need me to tell you that.

You know, I wouldn't mind it half as much if they could AT LEAST bother to say "Thank you" when I do something.

Tonight I had to stand there for 2 hours telling my sister to do her homework over and over and over and over again until dad finally 'clicked' and got up to get her to do it.
Reeeeal helpful there, it would have been even more helpful 2 hours ago.

Ugh. <_<

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:53 pm
Back from Mt. Shasta and it was WONDERFUL! Nothing like getting out and into the wilderness for a couple of days with a bunch of people you actually like spending time with. I could only grab a few pictures...but I will post them in the photos thread later  

Rainey_angel81

Terra Omalley

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:00 pm
I know how you feel, though I don't have it quite as bad as you do... luckily, though if I get the job I'm applying for tomorrow... I likely will be close to it, minus the part with your sister.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:42 pm
******** turns out I'm not graduating after all, and I think it's all due to one class that I got a D+ on.

Needless to say, I'm feeling all kinds of crappy right now.  

Eddily

Zella L.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:06 pm
In case a certain someone sees this, and because no one would probably understand what I'm saying anyway if I didn't, I'm going to use "chocolate" to replace the real thing I'm concerned about in this post. (And after reading it, I decided that it sounds a lot like sex, and I'd like to point out that that's not what it is.)

So, everyone likes chocolate. Chocolate is the most important thing in life, all you need is chocolate, there's nothing without chocolate. It's something that EVERYONE likes and wants and needs.

For a while I felt that people pretended to like chocolate--that's how much I didn't feel it, I didn't even believe others could at the time. It may well have been true that they made up their infatuation with the sweet, because at the time it wasn't uncommon for people to do whatever their elders were doing, and they wanted to fit in. But I figured that by high school, I'd want chocolate too.

Every time I get the opportunity for chocolate, I think "Okok, look for all the good things in chocolate and maybe this time you'll want it enough to get it!" Well each and every time I notice that there's a hair on the chocolate, or there's a bite out of it, or it's been on the floor. It's not like it's ruined, but I really don't want it; I'd rather eat strawberries. No one's ever offered it to me, and I can't even SMELL chocolate.

This'd all be fine I guess, but all my friends EVER talk about is chocolate and one other thing, which I am also not interested in. I don't really feel great when someone I really consider a good friend throws themself at the feet of a hunk of chocolate that I find a little too bitten-up by others, and that's so big I don't think this friend could ever finish.

I guess most groups at school talk about chocolate a lot too, but why? While chocolate is tasty at the time, they always eat it so profligately, ending up with stomach aches, mood swings, and really really fat thighs. So I have NO IDEA what's so great about chocolate, even though this society has raised seemingly everyone but me to believe that it's the most important thing evar--which also makes it difficult, because no one believes that I have no interest in it, and they tend to try and tell me that there's something wrong with me, or that I haven't gone to enough chocolate shops.

It's quite possible that they're right--they're only trying to do what's best for me I guess, which I refuse to condemn anyone for. I guess I shouldn't say I don't like it if I've never even gotten a truffle down my throat. I still hope that someday I'll find a nice, strawberry-flavored piece of chocolate that I can hold on to--or pretend to.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:14 pm
Well...I can't say I know for sure what "chocolate" is in this case. I have some theories though. No matter what it is though, I'm sure there's nothing wrong with you for not wanting it. Also, you can always IM or PM me if you want to talk about something.

...Now I want real chocolate.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:04 am
I wish I had a lesbian friend or something to boss me around and help me go clubbing or meet some nice guys. I'm thinking of putting an ad in a gay mag or something.

"Lonely, nerdy, fat, clingy virgin type 19 yr old white male seeks gentle-yet-strong man. Nature loving and pet loving a plus."

That's not quite how the ad's are put in the paper, so I'd have to study the proper way....but it's something like that.

I tried MySpace, and suddenly scads of guys are wanting to meet me. I'm like "No."

I just hate being a gutless worm. T.T  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:21 am
Zella- Well you see, life is like a box of chocolate (gets bricked)

Are you talking about love and the whole life mate thing because that is what it sounds like? I would respond in a more serious manner, but I don't want to go off on a long discussion if all your talking about is highheels or something. >.>  

Krissim Klaw

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:15 am
Thought that while driving I had a flat. Turns out I didn't and after kicking the tire in anger, I feel an excruciating pain in my foot. I might've broken my toenail. OWWWWWWWWWW. T.T

Feel sorry for me.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:09 pm
I'm seriously starting to get pissed at my old laptop...>_>

I decided that I was gonna try a Linux OS on it, so I went and picked up a new hard drive for my old laptop and downloaded and burnt Ubuntu to a DVD using my new laptop. The first DVD was crap (Got a bad batch...50 DVDs, all useless >_>), so I burnt it to a second one. That one worked out, and I managed to bring it up on my old laptop (Linux distributions like to use Active CDs or whatever you want to call them...Basically, they let you try the OS by loading it from the CD into your RAM, thereby leaving your hard drive intact.) When I went to install Ubuntu, it locked up on me. So, I shut down and reboot. Now, every time I try to boot it up from the DVD, it says it's finding errors. What the ********? The installation didn't even freaking finish! And besides, it doesn't even touch the hard drive until you click install, then it formats it! WHAT THE ********?! scream

Fortunatly, though, I still have the old hard drive with XP on it... stare  

Davin_Nightwind

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:36 pm
Eddily

Needless to say, I'm feeling all kinds of crappy right now.
e__e Just realized I missed this post. I'm so sorry Eddily, does this mean you'll be taking the course over? And Blah a D+ that is like rubbing it in your face. The teacher should so have just bumped that up to a C- so the class would have counted. If you need to vent some on it, feel free to pm or AIM me. =(  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:58 pm
Exams at 9AM (GMT+10) should be banned *yawns and falls over fast asleep*

EDIT: Also like to point out this for people to show since many will skip over it - http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27389633  

Crenn

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:19 pm
Got Second life on my computer but it won't load... stare  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games