Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:04 pm

I get the feeling i'm the closest thing to a bad guy there is, albeit more palpatine esque than necessary at the moment.

Although, since he's been building and imporving the Iskalloni navies over fourty years, he's bound to have some serious fleets somewhere ready to corrupte and erode the sith lanes for himself. The huttspace would make a nice buffer zone.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:14 pm

Nemesis has lived in a shack on temple grounds for years, and has even helped a few Jedi with various things like sparring with some Masters and serving as the opponent apprentices would face in their Trial of Skill, etc.

The Jedi haven't accepted her as one of their own because she's still pretty heavy in the Dark Side, but they accept her as an ally and are trying to help her embrace the Light Side, specifically by encouraging her bond with Saria.

I'm pretty sure they'd trust her enough to want her help against the Sith if she offered to assist, it's just that she's not likely to go outta her way for anyone unless Saria was involved, or if it's an immediate danger, like if the Jedi Temple was suddenly under attack or something.

My only concern with having her be more active is when any conflicts with other PCs come in. She's supposed to be insanely powerful since she's got a lot of experience and training thanks to being about 1,000 years old already, and she keeps herself sharp enough to at least never get rusty if not improve herself. Because of that, I'd wanna avoid direct PC conflicts with her because I don't wanna the Stormtrooper Effect to have to take effect for the sake of god-moding, and I also don't wanna god-mode against someone in battle like that either, so I'd just rather avoid what doesn't absolutely need to happen for plot events.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:56 pm

Cale Darksun
Ugh. No one wants to play a bad guy.
I should have just taken the role when this started. I would have won the war already.

It's not that I didn't want to play a bad guy, it's just that my last 3 RP characters before Marr were bad guys and I wanted something just a bit different. If you want, I could run a more typical bad guy on the side, maybe revamp one of my old characters...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:59 pm

(P.S. I'm ready for you now, D.A.)

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:26 am

Aurin_Starkiller
Cale Darksun
Ugh. No one wants to play a bad guy.
I should have just taken the role when this started. I would have won the war already.

It's not that I didn't want to play a bad guy, it's just that my last 3 RP characters before Marr were bad guys and I wanted something just a bit different. If you want, I could run a more typical bad guy on the side, maybe revamp one of my old characters...

Don't worry about it.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:19 am

well I've been holding off on Demaia doing anything until this little Negotiation is finished, so thats where she is.

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:31 am

Nol Noyan
well I've been holding off on Demaia doing anything until this little Negotiation is finished, so thats where she is.

Hey Nol, I think Starkiller is trying to get a hold of you for some reason.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:05 pm

So K, are we taking food to Coruscant, or should I come up with something else?

elvisnake

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:18 pm

Whatever’s clever, I’m not picky about cargo, only the legalities of it for the system that I find myself in.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:34 pm

Ok. My map says Onderon is between Mon Cal and Coruscant. So let's ship some fish.

elvisnake

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:58 pm

Darth Fury
Nol Noyan

Hey Nol, I think Starkiller is trying to get a hold of you for some reason.

He has. I am aware I was supposed to have recieved some kind of message, but I never got it.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:39 pm

K, do you mind if I just rush through picking up the cargo, and just puppet you watching? I want to get off this rock...

elvisnake

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:54 pm

is cool cool go for it
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:11 pm

elvis, you just want to do one post for the time in hyperspace and just skip ahead to Coruscant?

K-Blade

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:24 pm

sure. I figured you'd post unpacking or something, then we could just arrive.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games