Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:23 pm
"It's alright," Keiko said with a smile, although the smile didn't last. "To be honest, I'm not sure myself. I spent most of the time trying to find out where Al went off to, but I couldn't find him. I hope he made it back okay..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:43 pm
"Oh..." Alex frowned hearing the news. Keiko didn't know too much and was sitting in the same boat as her. To make matters worse, Al appeared to be missing. "I'm sure he's fine and he'll show up real soon!" she tried to reassure her. "I'll wait with you until he comes back" Alex offered with a smiled.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:50 pm
"Thanks. I appreciate that," Keiko said, her smile returning. "I'm sure he'll be back soon, too. He probably just didn't stick around after I helped my brother take his sick girlfriend back here. I'm sure he'll turn up eventually."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:59 pm
Alex nodded in agreement as she flopped down on the couch. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out her laptop with Z flying out of it when she opened it. Since she couldn't return it on the island, it must have taken refuge in her computer. While Alex began typing away, the virtual pokemon began rotating around Keiko, inspecting her intently.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:04 pm
"Wow, that's a pretty rare pokemon," Keiko said with a smile as Porygon shot out of Alex's laptop. "Hello," she added with a wave as Z began 'inspecting' her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:09 pm
The girl looked up from her laptop, when Keiko mentioned rare. "Are Porygon that rare? I knew they were uncommon... I met that one in my hometown Pokemon Center. It was going crazy until I caught it" she explained. Z suddenly stopped at the greeting, having completed its analysis. It nudged Keiko as if saying hello in return.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:17 pm
"He seems very friendly, now," Keiko giggled, interpreting the nudge as a desire to be petted. She spent a few seconds doing just that to the Porygon, before letting it go so it could fly back to Alex's side if it wanted.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:36 pm
After getting the attention it desired, Z floated off, exploring the lobby a bit. "Yeah...I also only use him for battles since my Lillipup isn't so strong. He's still a baby so training him is hard" Alex sighed. She hated having Z do all of the fighting but she didn't have any other pokemon to battle with.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:45 pm
"I know how you feel," Keiko said, releasing her Happiny. "Stasy here hatched the day I joined Snagem. I still don't know if I'll ever have the heart to train her. She's pretty much the baby of my team."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:03 pm
Peering over the monitor, the girl looked to see what Stasy was. A cute pink Happiny that made Alex want to smile. "She's cute! I don't think I'd be able to train a Happiny" she commented. Z soon came to see the new pokemon that emerged, scanning it as well.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:08 pm
"Yeah. I feel bad for not helping her grow, but... I don't know if I could ever go through with it." Keiko sighed.

Stasy, however, found Z to be hilarious, and made a game out of trying to catch the airborne pokemon by jumping up at it, with arms held high. She didn't have the ability to jump high enough to reach, but it was funny to her all the same.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:21 pm
"Yeah, but Ter helped me train him in a battle once against his baby pokemon. It helped Lillipup become interested in battles at least, he's been practicing ever since." With that, she sent the puppy out to join ther others. Z backed up, having no intention of letting Stasy on even if she could jump. Lillipup got in a position to pounce before landing on the virtual pokemon's back and holding it down. Z didn't understand why it suddenly became a baby magnet.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:30 pm
"He did? Maybe I should ask him once he's done watching over his girlfriend," she said to herself.

Stasy found Lilipup tackling Porygon to be hilarious. With the cyber pokemon pinned, Stasy poked it in the face and started walking away, as though starting a game of Tag.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:41 pm
Alex grinned "Yeah, I'm sure he would...I'd battle you, but I don't think I could attack little Stasy." As it was poked, Z shook Lillipup off, who proceeded to run after the Happiny. Levitating up, it went after the two and tried to tap them both.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:59 pm
"Oh, I don't think I'm up for a battle right now, anyway," Keiko admitted. "Thank you, though."

Stasy still had a lot of baby fat, and her legs were rather short, so her wobbling was slow enough for Porygon to tap her easily. Stasy took only further amusement from this, though, and resumed jumping at Z.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games