Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:17 pm
(please listen is this a good song for rek's return?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o_NIZcfINk&feature=related  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:20 pm
( I LOVE DIS SONG!!!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWapziQ2mAk  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:22 pm
( sweatdrop umm... wat just happened? i missed out on a lot. still here in the library... and just got ahold of a computer just now. someone tell me whwat happened!!!)  
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
*Grabs Izara with on hand and fixes her while telling Ryoji to fight because if he lost the battle he also lost her but feeling bad for saying so*

Izara rips her arm away and as she does Ryoji shakes out of control making Sarah fall off him and Izara get knocked back. Izara takes her blood and flicks it at Ryoji. he shakes more furiously and his eyes go black. then he stands up and grabbs the bed and throws it across the room. Izara punches him in the gut and he falls against the wall and he gets up and snarls in her face. Izara glares into his eyes

*Gets on top and hold more securely as Izara and Ryoji face off she gives Izara a look that sais ...be careful.... then consentrates on Ryoji again*

Izara not taking her glare from her brother says sternly to Sarah, "get off him....im going to beat some sense into him."

*Looks at Izara* No i cant let you hes not safe and this isnt him let me help i know i can please go make sure your sister is safe....*Whispers* Please

Izara simply sighs and pushes Sarah off Ryoji then punches him in the face. Ryoji snarls then grabs her by the shirt and throws her out the window. Izara lands on her feet but is furious. she approaches him and as he teleports behind her she kicks him in the stomach and makes him fall but he gets back up and comes at her again.

*Screams and when Izara comes back in hits her in the kneck and renders her unconsious* Im so sorry *Hits ryoji which makes him sit and her eyes glow bright red* Ryoji if your in there listen to me fight this or i will kill your sister *Isnt telling the truth but no one can tell*
Kiana goes to Izara and heals her fully. Izara get up and sighs once more and traps Sarah in a force feild. Ryoji smirks as Izara stalks towards him. she goes to sweep kick him but he jumps and punches her in the stomach. she gets up growling then takes out a dagger and slashes his arm. he yells out in pain then grabs Izara by the throut and hold her up and is about to stab her in the stomach repeatedly. Izara only stares into his eyes hoping her plan will work  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

II E M O_S I N N E R II

angel_eyes200
II Purple_Cura II
( i go to get somthing to eat and i have no clue wuts goin on ) *kai sits and wonders where the hell everyone is*
*walks around and Nikki spots Kai*
Nikki: hey racy lets go over there!*pionts to kai*
Racy: no... *mumbles* it just gets more trouble. stare
Nikki: come on!! *drags racy to kai* hi!!
racy: *slaps head in annoyance*
uuh hi....... sorry if i sound mean its just Aruki is leaving and our younger brother just by a year is coming *sighs* idk when hes suposed to be here but soon like in couple hours .........  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:24 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
*Grabs Izara with on hand and fixes her while telling Ryoji to fight because if he lost the battle he also lost her but feeling bad for saying so*

Izara rips her arm away and as she does Ryoji shakes out of control making Sarah fall off him and Izara get knocked back. Izara takes her blood and flicks it at Ryoji. he shakes more furiously and his eyes go black. then he stands up and grabbs the bed and throws it across the room. Izara punches him in the gut and he falls against the wall and he gets up and snarls in her face. Izara glares into his eyes

*Gets on top and hold more securely as Izara and Ryoji face off she gives Izara a look that sais ...be careful.... then consentrates on Ryoji again*

Izara not taking her glare from her brother says sternly to Sarah, "get off him....im going to beat some sense into him."

*Looks at Izara* No i cant let you hes not safe and this isnt him let me help i know i can please go make sure your sister is safe....*Whispers* Please

Izara simply sighs and pushes Sarah off Ryoji then punches him in the face. Ryoji snarls then grabs her by the shirt and throws her out the window. Izara lands on her feet but is furious. she approaches him and as he teleports behind her she kicks him in the stomach and makes him fall but he gets back up and comes at her again.

*Screams and when Izara comes back in hits her in the kneck and renders her unconsious* Im so sorry *Hits ryoji which makes him sit and her eyes glow bright red* Ryoji if your in there listen to me fight this or i will kill your sister *Isnt telling the truth but no one can tell*

Izara sighs once more and traps Sarah in a force feild. Ryoji smirks as Izara stalks towards him. she goes to sweep kick him but he jumps and punches her in the stomach. she gets up growling then takes out a dagger and slashes his arm. he yells out in pain then grabs Izara by the throut and hold her up and is about to stab her in the stomach repeatedly. Izara only stares into his eyes hoping her plan will work
(Well ur unconcius but what ever) *Sarah bangs on trhe force field trying to get out crying uncontrolaby* RYOJI NOOOOO STOP!! youll kill her!!  

RaWr-i-lovely

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:26 pm
*xultima makes Leon mad by making ryoku a dark lord*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:27 pm
lord chazxr
*xultima makes Leon mad by making ryoku a dark lord*

(HOW THE ******** DOES HE DO THAT HE DONT EVEN HAVE RYOKU WHAT THE ******** PEOPLE PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!)  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:27 pm
(i gotta go in like 5 mins... have to go home. btw. still at the library. sweatdrop imma go on at home.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:28 pm
II Purple_Cura II
angel_eyes200
II Purple_Cura II
( i go to get somthing to eat and i have no clue wuts goin on ) *kai sits and wonders where the hell everyone is*
uuh hi....... sorry if i sound mean its just Aruki is leaving and our younger brother just by a year is coming *sighs* idk when hes suposed to be here but soon like in couple hours .........

Nikki: o no u dont sound mean...and who is aruki?
Racy: (whispers to nikki) its that boy i talk about remeber?!?
Nikki: ooo that aruki *looks back at kia* awww that so sad
Racy: *blushes* Aruki is leaving?!?! gonk sweatdrop i..i.meen..um.. im.. were gonna miss ya sweatdrop
Nikki: *nudges Racy and whispers* ur makin it soo obvious! *looks back at kia again* any ways... im so srry sweatdrop  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:28 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

(ya i no i forgot to put in the Kiana part but i edited)
Ryoji squeezes Izara's

Izara sighs once more and traps Sarah in a force feild. Ryoji smirks as Izara stalks towards him. she goes to sweep kick him but he jumps and punches her in the stomach. she gets up growling then takes out a dagger and slashes his arm. he yells out in pain then grabs Izara by the throut and hold her up and is about to stab her in the stomach repeatedly. Izara only stares into his eyes hoping her plan will work

(Well ur unconcius but what ever) *Sarah bangs on trhe force field trying to get out crying uncontrolaby* RYOJI NOOOOO STOP!! youll kill her!!ya i no i forgot to put in the Kiana part but i edited)
Ryoji squeezes Izara's throut then is about to slash her stomach, her arm bleeding all over him. but Ryoji stops his hand trembling in the air, clutching the dagger. (brb suspensful i know!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:31 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

(ya i no i forgot to put in the Kiana part but i edited)
Ryoji squeezes Izara's

(Well ur unconcius but what ever) *Sarah bangs on trhe force field trying to get out crying uncontrolaby* RYOJI NOOOOO STOP!! youll kill her!!
ya i no i forgot to put in the Kiana part but i edited)
Ryoji squeezes Izara's throut then is about to slash her stomach, her arm bleeding all over him. but Ryoji stops his hand trembling in the air, clutching the dagger. (brb suspensful i know!)
(Ya very suspensful lol)  

RaWr-i-lovely

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:31 pm
Leon's Song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvYLQM_fMMw  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:32 pm
(brb... gotta go home sweatdrop stressed its so annoying to go back and forth!!!)  

bones and rot

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:35 pm
angel_eyes200
II Purple_Cura II
angel_eyes200
II Purple_Cura II

Nikki: o no u dont sound mean...and who is aruki?
Racy: (whispers to nikki) its that boy i talk about remeber?!?
Nikki: ooo that aruki *looks back at kia* awww that so sad
Racy: *blushes* Aruki is leaving?!?! gonk sweatdrop i..i.meen..um.. im.. were gonna miss ya sweatdrop
Nikki: *nudges Racy and whispers* ur makin it soo obvious! *looks back at kia again* any ways... im so srry sweatdrop
Its ok Aruki shouldnt be back till lucily comes back hes already gone soive been w8ing for mii other brother to come heheh....  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games