Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Yeah, I want to post jumping into hyper and getting my room squared away. Then we can post with arriving at Coruscant
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:43 pm

sounds good

elvisnake

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:57 pm

We've been doing cloak of the sith for over a year and a half now. Kind of ironic, really.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:44 pm

How so?

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:03 pm

It's the single longest running episode that we've had. I'm kind of surprized nobody wants to try somethign different yet.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:23 pm

Something new would be cool, too, but people seem to like CotS. I was wary of it at first, but I've grown to like it, especially since I've joined.

elvisnake

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:28 pm

It's just a great time period to stage a RP. Both the Jedi and Sith are near equals, tearing each other (and the larger galaxy) apart in their struggle. There is relatively little Canon info on this time period, leaving a lot of freedom for players to tinker with the galaxy.

The only downside is that a lot of ships and technology aren't available yet.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:33 pm

I wanna start my next RP character, but that's for the next RP, and I can wait, since more than the one going on ATM would be a bit too much, IMO.

Plus, I'm having fun with Siren. I like playing the naughty girl personality.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:34 pm

Next RP, i'm dropping the lead gig for a side. I'm kind of growing sick and tired of being the big bad evil dude, and flipping to jedi is just kind of a rebound. I'd almost like to be like what skuld was in the one RP, the gun fu force sensitive. not full jedi, but enough to where teh skills are explainable as being supernatural.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:45 pm

Dibs on villain.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:03 am

Heh, and I was planning on having my Sith/Villain character be another Siren, only more bloodthirsty, like Velvet in Overlord.

I'll be pulling another 3-character deal, with Nemesis making a return, in a slightly different role, but still a background character mostly, with my Jedi being a Shadow and my Sith being someone's mistress, whose idea of a celebration involves setting off fireworks while conquering a world and ordering the death of your enemies.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:40 am

Damn straight you're teh villian this time, Cale. I've done lead jedi and sith, you've done lead jedi and fringer. You get the suckered job of the bad dude nobody likes.

I'd actually be curious to see DA do the Jedi lead though, with a sultry jeid amster who is just aloof enough to do naughty things innocently.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:52 am

I'll be... uh, actually I don't know. I'll make something up at some point.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:00 am

I'm almost thinking once this episode (not chapter, note that) is over, even if there is call for a sequel, we kick back and relax in another era. Revisit like 100 ABY or soemthing, right before legacy starts or something. Same kind of setup, but a bit more established so we're not groping for convienent plot strings, and people can recognize the technology...

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:04 am

I think we agreed on that already some time ago, for that very same reason.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games