Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:19 pm
After getting its revenge, Z floated off to avoid being tapped again. Lillipup tried pouncing it but missed. "No problem!" Alex grinned before returning to her computer.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:06 pm
Damon was lazing around on the couch his hands on the Pokeball that contained Snow. He threw it back and forth threw his hands. He honestly had no idea what he was thinking about. He knew he needed to give Sub his Sharpedo back, he had to keep reminding himself that before he just completely forgets. He gazed at the red at the top of the Pokeball slowly falling asleep.  

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:47 am
Chaos can be seen walking downstairs toward the training room, looking as though he'd slept all day yesterday. Because he had.

Once he made it there, he took out his three pokemon and went to work on training them. It was a process that took him most of the day.

I didn't notice, however, because I was still in Krystal's room. I woke up about the same time, though. Noticing Krystal was asleep, I got up, walked over to her bed, and put my hand to her forehead. I was starting to wonder if she had recovered any these past couple of days.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:35 pm
"Yo man! Where is my cuz!?" Toren shouted as he stomped into the building, yanking his grey beanie off his head and throwing his equally grey jacket onto the floor with said beanie. "Sub! Where are you man!? Don't make me use your real name!" The teen continued to shouted as he scouted the building, looking for his cousin.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:41 pm
The girl wouldn't feel hot or cold but just a regular warm temperature. Her blue eyes opened slowly. Man it felt like she'd been asleep for days. Yawning, she looked at Terashi when she registered his touch on her forehead.

"Morning." She said softly with a smile though the warm, fuzzy feeling didn't last as shouting reached her ears. Not recognizing the voice, Krystal thought it was another intruder.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:54 pm
SubonicXP
"Yo man! Where is my cuz!?" Toren shouted as he stomped into the building, yanking his grey beanie off his head and throwing his equally grey jacket onto the floor with said beanie. "Sub! Where are you man!? Don't make me use your real name!" The teen continued to shouted as he scouted the building, looking for his cousin.
The previous night and day remained with few events. Now and again, Amaranth would leave the medlab, as would Sol. Odd as it was for him to to even show that something was bothering him, the ordeal messed with him a bit. It was nothing he couldn't recover from, though at this point, he was more concerned with his child and Sub getting back up and running.

He knew there wasn't a lot he could do except for wait, though. Most of his day was spent like that, but unlike the last couple of days, he made it a point to get out a bit. He couldn't let things completely get to him. That said, he still didn't stray too far, but he did end up taking notice of Toren as he shouted and traversed the HQ.

"Could you speak any louder? I don't think the people over in Cianwood heard you too well." He quipped.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:06 pm
Darksol88

"Could you speak any louder? I don't think the people over in Cianwood heard you too well." He quipped.

"Sorry bro, but I got a message from that gray thing that Sub was hurt yo." Toren explained to Sol, in a much lower voice. "Here is my cuz?" He asked, eyes full of concern.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:31 pm
"Yeah, about that." Sol could understand the concern. "He's still in the medlab at last check. His chi levels were in poor shape when we returned, so he's still recovering. I've been out for a bit, so I'm unsure if he's come to or not. Then again, knowing GRAY, he'd probably have some comment if he was up."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:45 pm
The voice that ripped through the silence in HQ reminded me of someone I'd met in Fallabor. "Sounds like Sub's cousin," I said, more thinking out loud than anything else.

"Anyway, how are you feeling?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:43 pm
"Oh..." Toren said, unsure of what to do now. "Um, well, have you checked on him lately?" He asked Sol.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:53 pm
SubonicXP
"Oh..." Toren said, unsure of what to do now. "Um, well, have you checked on him lately?" He asked Sol.
"Earlier today, but I couldn't tell if there was a change or not. You're welcome to see him nevertheless, though. For all I know, he might be back up and I just haven't seen." Sol answered. "If you'd like, I can follow. There's another I should be checking up on myself."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:59 pm
Darksol88
SubonicXP
"Earlier today, but I couldn't tell if there was a change or not. You're welcome to see him nevertheless, though. For all I know, he might be back up and I just haven't seen." Sol answered. "If you'd like, I can follow. There's another I should be checking up on myself."
"Alright bro, that sounds good, lead the way." Toren said with a big stupid grin on his face.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:04 pm
"...And why are you grinning?" Sol asked. "If there's something on my face, you can speak up." It wouldn't be long before he got back into the medlab. Amaranth had apparently left for the time being, though he could see that Ceramew was still on one of the beds. He figured Sub might be too, but it wasn't something he was sure of without looking over.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:08 pm
Darksol88
"...And why are you grinning?" Sol asked. "If there's something on my face, you can speak up." It wouldn't be long before he got back into the medlab. Amaranth had apparently left for the time being, though he could see that Ceramew was still on one of the beds. He figured Sub might be too, but it wasn't something he was sure of without looking over.

"Oh, no reason...just don't know what else to do...ha." Toren said, laughing nervously, he didn't like serious situations like this. As the pair entered the medlab Toren would instantly spot his cousin, fast asleep on one of the beds. "Man, he looks rough." Toren said as he approached Sub.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:47 pm
"You would too if you spent most of your chi trying to deal with the meteorite and the mess it caused." Sol said. "He's been doing better with each day, however, so I doubt it'll be too long before he comes to. He'll still need to recover, but it does remind me of the tenacity even normal humans are capable of. Channeler or otherwise."

He looked over at Ceramew for a second, noticing her stir for a second. "If it wasn't for him, though, I think things would've been rougher than they were."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games