Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:59 am
Lucky... My dad doesn't care... My mom is has gotten uber strick. I think she's looking for excuses for me to stop buying so much anime cause in the the course of 2 years I got about $2500+ worth of stuff. sweatdrop And considering the fact that I don't have a job or anything real source of income that's REALLY a lot of money.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:02 am
Yunako Aori
Lucky... My dad doesn't care... My mom is has gotten uber strick. I think she's looking for excuses for me to stop buying so much anime cause in the the course of 2 years I got about $2500+ worth of stuff. sweatdrop And considering the fact that I don't have a job or anything real source of income that's REALLY a lot of money.
ah makes sence in a way razz  

outlaw trinidy

Adorable Lunatic

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:08 am
Once I'm 18 (about a years time) my parents wouldn't care if I got a tatoo, they say it's my choice. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:10 am
Tsukasa Elric
Once I'm 18 (about a years time) my parents wouldn't care if I got a tatoo, they say it's my choice. xd
xd nice razz they just don't want me being a bad infulance on my little bros razz I'm moving out in a few months and that weekend I'm getting a drag tatoo xp  

outlaw trinidy

Adorable Lunatic

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:10 am
outlaw trinidy
Yunako Aori
sadly... yes. u.u It's not my fault that people make so many great series! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:12 am
Yunako Aori
outlaw trinidy
Yunako Aori
sadly... yes. u.u It's not my fault that people make so many great series! gonk
xd I understand  

outlaw trinidy

Adorable Lunatic

outlaw trinidy

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:15 am
man if I added up all I have bought anime/magna/VG man I'd be like totaly ritch lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:24 am
outlaw trinidy
man if I added up all I have bought anime/magna/VG man I'd be like totaly ritch lol
Yeah! I could get a half-way decent car and I don't even have a license yet. whee  

Yunako Aori

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:28 am
When I move out I'm going to get 3 tatoos I don't know of what yet, but I want to get one on my right shoulder blade, lower back/stomache, and maybe one on my ankle.

Although I heard it hurts like hell(can I say that word?) on your ankle cause of all the nerves and such.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:30 am
Yes, you can say hell. xp
I want to get a tatoo, except I'm... quite thin, so knowing my luck I'd get ink poisoning. sweatdrop  

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:39 am
yay! your random sig works now tsukasa!

man... if I added up how much I spent just last year on games and manga... sweatdrop *faints*

ah, well... very very much worth it.

I dont' like the whole permanent part of tats... I just do henna ones, they're gone in like 2 weeks, and by then I'm usually tired of the design I did.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:43 am
shinimegami42
yay! your random sig works now tsukasa!

man... if I added up how much I spent just last year on games and manga... sweatdrop *faints*

ah, well... very very much worth it.

I dont' like the whole permanent part of tats... I just do henna ones, they're gone in like 2 weeks, and by then I'm usually tired of the design I did.
Yes, very much worth it indeed.

Maybe you should stick with Henna if your getting tired witht he design by two weeks. It's a lot better then getting a tat that you'll have until the day you die, or get surgury.  

Yunako Aori

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:16 am
Wow, it really does work now.
The guilds are finally realising that I've changed my signature. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:26 pm
Been busy lately o.o whats up everyone..

Tsukasa you watch FMA too? ^^  

Fumoffu

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:30 pm
i'm heeerreeee!!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games