Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:07 pm
The-Dark-Rider
valak sets the school on fire

[dude wait like 5 minutes thats ******** up to suddenly do]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:09 pm
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Namine laughed "i bet you say that to all the girls" she said jokingly. Namine sat on one of the love couches and extended her long silky legs to prop them up on a foot rest. her gown trailed a bit up her thigh making her seem like a seductress.

he smiled at her and said "if i didnt know any better id say you were trying to seduce me"

Namine realized her gown had hiked up and she fixed it. "not me" she said smiling as she combed out her hair spreading it around her.

(vulken begins to chase ghosty) (Ghosty flyes into there room) (vulken stops himself from slaming through the wall) (Vulken) now what do i do?

Shinyu is now beginning to her pissed off at all the interruption and grabs ghosty and sends a shock through him like he did demonu, exept it was just strong enough to scare ghosty away

(Vulken begines to laugh at ghosty) Ghosty you ideit never mess with a cople of love birds....ha ha ha!....expecialy if they have abilites like the ones here...HA HA HA HA!!!  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:10 pm
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Namine laughed "i bet you say that to all the girls" she said jokingly. Namine sat on one of the love couches and extended her long silky legs to prop them up on a foot rest. her gown trailed a bit up her thigh making her seem like a seductress.

he smiled at her and said "if i didnt know any better id say you were trying to seduce me"

Namine realized her gown had hiked up and she fixed it. "not me" she said smiling as she combed out her hair spreading it around her.

(vulken begins to chase ghosty) (Ghosty flyes into there room) (vulken stops himself from slaming through the wall) (Vulken) now what do i do?

Shinyu is now beginning to her pissed off at all the interruption and grabs ghosty and sends a shock through him like he did demonu, exept it was just strong enough to scare ghosty away

(Vulken begines to laugh at ghosty) Ghosty you ideit never mess with a cople of love birds....ha ha ha!....expecialy if they have abilites like the ones here...HA HA HA HA!!!

Alan is able to hear him and says "ever tried your own advice?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:10 pm
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

[lol]

namine notices they were interrupted and fixes herselfs then tells shinyu telepathically "why are you so surprised shinyu u bring out the animal in me" while grinning  

Utsukushii Otaku

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:12 pm
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
animegurl145

dude give me some slack..... I just lernt that!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:12 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

[lol]

namine notices they were interrupted and fixes herselfs then tells shinyu telepathically "why are you so surprised shinyu u bring out the animal in me" while grinning

Shinyu smiles and tells her suggestively "well fine by me if you just release it"
[well thats just being obnoxious lol]  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:16 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

[lol]

Shinyu smiles and tells her suggestively "well fine by me if you just release it"

Namine laughed. Shinyu was making her become so much more suggestive with her feelings towards him. She would never have been that way with kenji. they were different thats why, she love shinyu in the way love was supposed to be.

namine shrugged. "So whats this about ragnos?" she asked the moment gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:18 pm
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
animegurl145

haha well its a lesson you best not forget... and im gonna et you too that little ghost of your just destroyed the moment  

AlanMatt

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:21 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

[lol]

Namine laughed. Shinyu was making her become so much more suggestive with her feelings towards him. She would never have been that way with kenji. they were different thats why, she love shinyu in the way love was supposed to be.

Shinyu was dis-appointed and said "i dunno what about him"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:23 pm
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt

haha well its a lesson you best not forget... and im gonna et you too that little ghost of your just destroyed the moment

(Vulken) what ghosty did wasent my faulght(ghosty) not youre falught! you where throwing fire balls at me agin!bn (Vulken slaps ghosty) shut up!  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:26 pm
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt

(Vulken) what ghosty did wasent my faulght(ghosty) not youre falught! you where throwing fire balls at me agin!bn (Vulken slaps ghosty) shut up!

"aww so the poor lil guy was just trying to escape? ok vulcan im gonna get you for this one"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:28 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

[lol]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

namine laughed at ghosty and vulcan. then she asked shinyu "wasn;t he kidnapped by valak she said as she armored up and unsheathed her sword.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:28 pm
valak looked at ragnos and said "look at your stupid friends...they dont care for you"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:30 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

[lol]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

namine laughed at ghosty and vulcan. then she asked shinyu "wasn;t he kidnapped by valak she said as she armored up and unsheathed her sword.

"well yea but... do we have to save him? he has never even spoke to me. id rather stay here with you"  

AlanMatt

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:30 pm
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt

"aww so the poor lil guy was just trying to escape? ok vulcan im gonna get you for this one"

well the idiot transported me in ther room it the first place (ghosty) and I was running frome you then to!  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games