Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:15 pm
Zanzarus
Yay grad? >w<

Congrats to you and Sia 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:35 pm
Af Mas
Zanzarus
Yay grad? >w<

Congrats to you and Sia 3nodding

Yes, congrats to you both.  

Eddily

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:10 am
LilKitty115
Kakarotto-san
Kaky got a Wii! biggrin
Isn't that thing fun!? My wrist hurts after I play but it's sooo worth it.

So I'm moving again for the second time in three weeks, and will do so again on Sunday. After the second (or third move), like my sig says, I probably won't be able to get internet for a while unless the library in the area is awesome. Which I hope it is... I also tend to read a lot. I'm really excited to be moving in with my fiance, we finally get to have our own place together! My roommates for this last semester were good, but they were just that: roommates. Now it'll just be the two of us. He told that there's window boxes, plots on the ground for gardens and hangers on the porch, so I'm going to get me some plants! I don't think I want to bring my cat down though... there's lots of wildlife in the area - coyotes, bears, etc.
You WILL be getting a phone...won't you? wink wink wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:55 pm

people need to ******** show some patience..

apparently yesterday one of my auctions ended and someone had bidded..I didn't check my mail yesterday because I was busy.. and already this guy is bitching about not me answering..he's threatening to give me a negative feedback because I had made him wait a day to reply back..

I looked at the times when these emails were sent. Furbid sent the auction end notice real late yesterday apparently and the guy had emailed me twice at 5 am and 6 am. I'm asleep during those times. Do you really think I'm going to be replying?

So here I am this evening dealing with an impatient a** who didn't give me the damn time to get to him..  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:32 pm
Kakarotto-san

people need to ******** show some patience..

apparently yesterday one of my auctions ended and someone had bidded..I didn't check my mail yesterday because I was busy.. and already this guy is bitching about not me answering..he's threatening to give me a negative feedback because I had made him wait a day to reply back..

I looked at the times when these emails were sent. Furbid sent the auction end notice real late yesterday apparently and the guy had emailed me twice at 5 am and 6 am. I'm asleep during those times. Do you really think I'm going to be replying?

So here I am this evening dealing with an impatient a** who didn't give me the damn time to get to him..

People are greedy and impatient. Learned that the hard way last night too. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:15 pm
back from the cruise. o.o  

UglyCoyoteNG

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:41 am
I seriously need a holiday.

My masters (aka the females of the family) are getting quite aggressive, although I don't know why. But my father and me aren't exactly happy because there is always someone fighting. Although he does get cranky quite a bit.... as do I but I try (whenever I'm not given chores) to keep hidden or that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:06 am
My Day ^.^

I ended up sleeping in until about 9:30 then I got up and ironed my shirt and jetted out of the house. (dad was still decorating wedding cake)

I got to the fair, got put on foot patrol. No biggie...ended up walking around for 5 hours straight. Knees and feet were killing me. So we went back to the CP and stayed there until dinner. AFTER dinner, I was set up on another foot patrol team so we walked around for a good 2 hours. After that, I was reassigned to another foot patrol. We went ot, met up with another team, chatted for a few minutes, oh and by the way, they told us that they were getting bad vibes from this area. So we decided not to go to the bad vibe area, we went the opposite direction. BAD IDEA! ONE HUNDRED people, surrounding two girls that were fighting. So team leader radioed CP and told them there was a fight. Once the Deputies were moving in that direction, people started running.

So it was spplit up and we went on our merry way, again. Got back to CP, about 30 minutes later, got a call to ANOTHER figh. 2 other people got there to do medical, apparently they cleaned them up and one guy was arrested. 30 minutes later, we were called to the SO CP (sheriff's office) to do medical. So me and 2 others went there and found out it was the same fight victim. She had a broken nose, busted lip and BLOOD ALL OVER the place. Plus..we had blood contamination on Deputies. So while the other two were treating that girl (plus her b/f had a sprained ankle and the gy who started it had no injuries..go figure) I was over on the other corner, cleaning blood off deputies.

Cleaned her and everyone else up, went back to CP. Ten minutes later, called back again to treat someone else. So me and same 2 people, went back and found that the b/f hadn't been treated. But there was a team there already, except their treatment was incorrect, so we sent our EMT over to do that since we didn't want to get into the blood pool again.

Once we were sure that everything was fine and dandy, we went back to CP. Had a couple more scraped knees, but after that, nothing big..thank goodness...because I was ready to fall asleep  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:28 pm
Gah! The other day I caught teeny tiny water grasshopper. I say water grasshopper, because it is a small breed of grasshopper that will jump into puddles body of water when escaping predators and has the ability to swim (unlike most grasshoppers). Anyways, I never find grasshoppers in my yard, much less those kind.

Anyways, I was so excited by the catch, I put it in Spooks cage. Even though it was the perfect size for him to eat, I figured there was no way he would catch it since grasshoppers don't move around that much and Spook doesn't activly hunt his food....

Well it was fine for the night and I was just getting ready to make a cage for it and then, I noticed Spook chewing on something... he caught it... and is currently eating it.

Of course, the one time he acts like a decent hunter it has to be with the only grasshopper around. ;___;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:29 pm
The uni's website contained a new version of the VPN client to work with vista, and so far it's working..... although my first try only lasted around 10-12 minutes, but I didn't see what caused it. Oh well, I can only hope this means the end of the stupid VPN problem.  

Hunter Morda

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:17 pm
End of the VPN problem....although not the end of the wireless problem. Oh well, at least I'll be fine for lectures!

EDIT: My father might be going to england..... and he wants me to come with him. Nothing's confirmed though.

EDIT2: Tonight, I moved the family to the new router (because we're cancelling the old router's internet) and I've had nothing but complaints since. What's worse is the problems aren't related to me..... but either the users or the ISP.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:45 am
-_-..I apparently can't trust people..I got pretty much got backstabbed last night..

argh..and the commissions are piling up..sorry if it takes me months to complete everything..trying to do it one step at a time and not get stressed and overwelmed by them..>.<  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:29 am
Long story short, I'm pretty much getting ******** kicked out of the house.

I'll try and post the long explanation later.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:10 pm
Well, it appears that I mist bid all my friends a fond "ttyl" untill I can get my laptop back. It finally crapped out. 5 months X.x And all that it gives me is a Boot load error. So, I'm not gonna be around for a while I suppose. I'll be able to check in alteast once a week, and for only like 10 mins. I'm going to assume that I'll be laptop-less for atleast a months and a half, because I need to mail it away to get fixed. Alas, thoes who can call me are welcome to do so. And stuff... I've emptied my inbox so I can collect PM's in my absence.

~Zan  

Zanzarus

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:20 pm
X_x..it's hailing here and they're the size of marbles. Plus it's pouring down rain and really windy.

my pet bird, Sammy, is all freaked out because of how noisy it is.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games