Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:33 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

[lol]

namine notices they were interrupted and fixes herselfs then tells shinyu telepathically "why are you so surprised shinyu u bring out the animal in me" while grinning

Shinyu smiles and tells her suggestively "well fine by me if you just release it"
[well thats just being obnoxious lol]

Namine laughed. Shinyu was making her become so much more suggestive with her feelings towards him. She would never have been that way with kenji. they were different thats why, she love shinyu in the way love was supposed to be.

namine shrugged. "So whats this about ragnos?" she asked the moment gone.

Shinyu was dis-appointed and said "i dunno what about him"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

namine laughed at ghosty and vulcan. then she asked shinyu "wasn;t he kidnapped by valak she said as she armored up and unsheathed her sword.

"well yea but... do we have to save him? he has never even spoke to me. id rather stay here with you"

"u dont shinyu but i must, he is my friend no matter what" She heads out the room her sword shining brightly in the dim lit school. "cagnor i may need you so be ready"

*will do cutie* he said excited for a battle so he could finally quench hisbloodlust.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:35 pm
ragnos said to valak "my friends will come" valak said "and what makes you so confidant"  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:35 pm
(hi!) Tomoyo walks around the school, holding in her arms her newly found kitty, Kuroi, humming a happy, lively tune.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:36 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Namine laughed. Shinyu was making her become so much more suggestive with her feelings towards him. She would never have been that way with kenji. they were different thats why, she love shinyu in the way love was supposed to be.

namine laughed at ghosty and vulcan. then she asked shinyu "wasn;t he kidnapped by valak she said as she armored up and unsheathed her sword.

"well yea but... do we have to save him? he has never even spoke to me. id rather stay here with you"

"u dont shinyu but i must, he is my friend no matter what" She heads out the room her sword shining brightly in the dim lit school. "cagnor i may need you so be ready"

*will do cutie* he said excited for a battle so he could finally quench hisbloodlust.

Shinyu knew he really had no choice "Namine you know im not gonna let you go alone" he said smiling at her, putting his sword at his waist. Shinyu doesnt wear any armor, only an extremely loose battle suit, in order to maneuver quickly.  

AlanMatt

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:40 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Shinyu knew he really had no choice "Namine you know im not gonna let you go alone" he said smiling at her, putting his sword at his waist. Shinyu doesnt wear any armor, only an extremely loose battle suit, in order to maneuver quickly.

and neater will I!(Vulken runes up and starts sharpining his horns)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:42 pm
valak said in all of there heads "your time is up"  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:42 pm
Tomoyo starts to look around for her friends again. While she looked, she giggled softly. "They must be tired of seeing my face so much.... what do you think, Kuroi?" the cat just merely purrs. "Yeah... I think so too.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:43 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

namine kissed shinyu "I dont want you to get hurt" she said maybe you should stay. She saw tomoyo and asked her to come with her that she would need her in the battle.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:45 pm
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

and neater will I!(Vulken runes up and starts sharpining his horns)

"haha glad we gonna have backup" Shinyu said to Vulkan  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:47 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

namine kissed shinyu "I dont want you to get hurt" she said maybe you should stay. She saw tomoyo and asked her to come with her that she would need her in the battle.

"ill be ok. as we travel Tomoyo can heal me. i wont stay" he looked over at tomoyo "youll do that for me right?"  

AlanMatt

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:51 pm
KaosAngel012
Tomoyo starts to look around for her friends again. While she looked, she giggled softly. "They must be tired of seeing my face so much.... what do you think, Kuroi?" the cat just merely purrs. "Yeah... I think so too.."

Shinyu smiles at Tomoyo "we never get tired of seeing you"
he looks back to Namine "ill be ok. as we travel Tomoyo can heal me. i wont stay" he looked over at tomoyo again "youll do that for me right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:51 pm
valak said in namines head "you have one hour to find me.....or ragnos will be in a firey grave"  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:52 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

"ill be ok. as we travel Tomoyo can heal me. i wont stay" he looked over at tomoyo "youll do that for me right?"

Tomoyo giggled and nodded at him. "You can count on me!" she smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:53 pm

[ok guys take out that pic from next post its huge and making the screen stretch]  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:55 pm
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Tomoyo giggled and nodded at him. "You can count on me!" she smiled.

"haha i knew you had my back" he said glad to see her  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games