Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:06 pm
Tora heres a twig break from her walking away and looks towards her "hey puppy you want to live with me at the shrine/temple place" Tora says pulling a lever to summon a trolly"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:08 pm
((miss good woman now?))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:10 pm
blessedheart
Shun goes up to Nemu's door and rings the doorbell.

-nemu opens the door slightly, the sun blazing inwards-......come inside, shun ^^-she smiled, pulling the door open-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:10 pm
Kinyo sits in a tree with a leaf to her mouth playing music from it. Her wasps surrounded her. Why am I alone. Adrien. I haven't stopped thinking about him. He puts her hand over a gash shaped as a heart. My fight left this on my hip.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:13 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-nemu opens the door slightly, the sun blazing inwards-......come inside, shun ^^-she smiled, pulling the door open-

Shun smiles and goes inside. "Got something for ya Nemu." Shun said happily as he handed her a black rose. "Here you go."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:14 pm
ed goes back to the castle "yo all" he says spoting mayun  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:14 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora heres a twig break from her walking away and looks towards her "hey puppy you want to live with me at the shrine/temple place" Tora says pulling a lever to summon a trolly"
i am a cat and dog *she says while getting mad*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:15 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun smiles and goes inside. "Got something for ya Nemu." Shun said happily as he handed her a black rose. "Here you go."

-she smiled, and kissed one of the petals- thank you shun-she moved closer, kissing him deeply-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:17 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Kinyo sits in a tree with a leaf to her mouth playing music from it. Her wasps surrounded her. Why am I alone. Adrien. I haven't stopped thinking about him. He puts her hand over a gash shaped as a heart. My fight left this on my hip.

She grits her teeth and slams her fist into the tree.
(Watching Inuyasha. I'm being Kagome for Halooween. I feel special. My friend might be Sango. I gotta study the part so I win the costume contest at the dance!)
"God DAMN IT! GET OUT OF MY MIND!" Tears fall from her eyes and the wasps dispurse.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:18 pm
rena akai
red 14 the sniper

"so you admit you are part puppy?" Tora says waiting on the trolly. "but do not be mad at me kitty, i speack of you as i see you and know you right now i see you as a lost puppy on the streets"  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:19 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled, and kissed one of the petals- thank you shun-she moved closer, kissing him deeply-

(Cool neko!! good luck^^)
Shun blushed but closed his eyes and kissed back.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:20 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(Cool neko!! good luck^^)
Shun blushed but closed his eyes and kissed back.

-she broke the kiss, and laid her head on his chest- shun...why'ed you come over, are you hungry, or need a place to stay?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:20 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever

(Watching Inuyasha. I'm being Kagome for Halooween. I feel special. My friend might be Sango. I gotta study the part so I win the costume contest at the dance!)
"God DAMN IT! GET OUT OF MY MIND!" Tears fall from her eyes and the wasps dispurse.
((and you want people to RP inuyasha? rolleyes well i prefer to keep it away from 100% anime  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:21 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever

"I can't even beat him!" She slams the tree and it falls making a loud thump in the forest. "ADRIEN!" She blasts tree in front of her. "I CAN'T DENIE IT! YOUR CHARMING AND POWERFUL! I LOVE YOU!" She slams her fist on thye remains of the tree. "But someone as myself..." Her hair changes colors. The clouds move revealing a full moon. "My powers are gone. s**t"  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:21 pm
red 14 the sniper
rena akai
red 14 the sniper

"so you admit you are part puppy?" Tora says waiting on the trolly. "but do not be mad at me kitty, i speack of you as i see you and know you right now i see you as a lost puppy on the streets"
no i am a cat and dog that is sleepy  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games