Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:03 pm

Nelowulf
Knowing stellar, he'd opt for neither side of the conflict as well. Not imperial or republic, he'd be a fleet commander of a little known planet that inevitably needs to have background made up so that it fits particular tastes...

Though I have a heavy suspicion that i'll need to reread up everything dash rendar related...

If I want to go neutral I'll just go Chiss Ascendancy.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:08 pm

The availibility of the chiss will depend on where we do place the new one in the era.

And Tett is Republic Allied. Since there is no one playing the Republic, for all intents and purposes it IS the Republic, or at least the face of it until someone decides to actually want to play a Republic commander.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:15 pm

My bad, that's the official stance.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Nelowulf

You oppose to my statement on Tett's position?
After all, someone has to stand for the Republic against the Sith. Because no one else will and I'm not going to just make one more character for the Jedi/Republic side.

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:22 pm

Ok, I’m off for the night, see ya tomorrow.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:43 pm

I'm tweaking my Mercenary to make him anti-sith. Basically I'm adding a story where the Sith utilized his men as bait for a republic attack and ensured their slaughter.

Quote:
Name: Bahl Seraphin
Race: Human
Main weapon: Blaster Carbine
Side weapon: Blaster Pistol
Affiliation: Seraphin Incorporated, Mercenary Coalition

Personal Ship: Thantos-class Star Cruiser Pazak Deck

Short History: Current CEO of Seraphin Incorporated, and current head of the Mercenary Coalition, Bahl is the son of the founder of the Mercenary Coalition. In his youth he was educated at a Republic run Military School and graduated with honors, as the son of the infamous Lore Seraphin he was placed on the fast track to command within Seraphin Incorporated and took over the entire company when his father perished on a mission.

Since becoming head of the Mercenary Coalition Bahl has worked quite closely with Seleene and Charrigo. His position as head of the Mercenary Coalition has also forced him to work with Colo, head of FRICK Incorporated. Despite some antagonism in the group, the Mercenary Coalition has grown significantly since Bahl's takeover with an effective fighting strength approaching three hundred warships. However, most of these vessels are smaller boats meant more for the vast deluge of small scale contracts that are a mercenary company's bread and butter.

However, recent events have forced the Mercenary Coalition to discontinue all contracts with the Sith Empire following a rather bloody incident. The Sith had prepared a trap for the Republic, but they needed to sacrifice an outpost for bait. In order to conserve his forces the Sith commander hired a Mercenary Coalition team to guard the outpost without informing them of the likely attack. When the republic came, they were slaughtered to a man in order to lull the enemy into a false sense of security the Sith did not intervene until the Republic had secured the world. They then ambushed them, destroyed the Republic force, and bombarded the base and all republic troops on the ground. Since then the entirety of the Mercenary Coalition has held a vendetta against the Sith, and begun striking their assets whenever the opportunity has appeared. Now, a month after the incident they have secured the world where they were betrayed, and only now have had a chance to recover the dead.

Description: A tall man who has died his blond hair a platinum color. He has brown eyes and the athletic build that you'd expect from a military man.

Personal quote: "Soldiers of fortune have two things they demand from their employers: credits and a respect for their lives. The Sith have shown little respect for the lives of our men and happily betray them to the enemy if it is in their benefit, and so we have decided to teach them a lesson."
Personal Theme: Immediate Music - Lacrimosa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYEaPLCCIrY

stellarmagic

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:53 pm

Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

You oppose to my statement on Tett's position?
After all, someone has to stand for the Republic against the Sith. Because no one else will and I'm not going to just make one more character for the Jedi/Republic side.
No, i was stating that i was incorrect on my previous statement.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:17 pm

K-Blade
Ok, I’m off for the night, see ya tomorrow.
Later

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:29 pm

Well the Republic certainly has the credits for a Merc army.
Hell, I hired the Ailon Nova Guard and convinced the Mandos to help me.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:40 pm

Considering the mandos were already engaged in war, that's not much of a shift.

Still, the sith need anythign but help. fighting hutts, republic, jedi, and mando on the rim and not even the core is more than enough evidence they have plenty of tactics on their side.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:47 pm

So do we clear it, Nelo?
Aside from wanting more info on these ships of his I have no real problems with it.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:04 pm

I wonder if Marr's aware he's a single order away from having Siren forced to fulfill his every desire, at least until Demaia shows up...

Nothing says goodwill like offering yourself to the other party in negotiations. wink

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:08 pm

I wonder if Marr's aware he's just one false step away from having a major fleet confrontation in his back yard.
Didn't Demaia say something along the lines of "You better convince the Lyrans to surrender to me or I'll kill you and them" ?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:38 pm

More like she'd just crush Lyra and punish Siren for not doing like she was told, IIRC.

It'll be kinda harder too since Marr's soon gonna find Demaia attacking Lyra thanks to that little trick earlier, and most likely Siren's gonna be downgraded from VIP to prisoner status.

At least she's used to being in chains and under someone else's control...

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:04 pm

What happens next depends on how she responds to certain events that we discussed previously. It could go either way...
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games