Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:34 pm
Oooooh okok well your next one is to kill all the major gnomes!

Let me know when you get up to killing the general cause thats what I am up to at the moment.... just waiting to make a crew!! ^^

Oooo and if you need help I can help you out... you got a few silly tasks in between all that to do!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:14 am
I didn't realise how popular ZOMG has become. I had a bit of a bash, but it's just so similar to Ragnarok Online and I quit playing that for similar reasons.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

goddess_tyche

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:13 am
I thought zOMG was interesting... but my internet and laptop are so slow that it slows down even more after I've played, so I don't play anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:30 pm
Well, I feel better knowing I'm not playing World of Warcraft lol This is at atleast meant to be funny hehe peelungers xd  

kixsy

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:07 pm
Ihave never played World of Warcraft....

gaaaah teh guild is dyings again!?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:28 pm
yes i think the only threads alive are this one and the "What you listening to" thread lol  

kixsy

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:59 pm
I'm listening to the sound of one hand clapping.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:15 am
What about this global warming thing. I heard the other day that global warming is causing bacteria or something to multiply faster giving more food to jellyfish hence more jellyfish lol i was walking down the beach and past the fishing and boat shop and saw all these jellyfish next to the peers... i thought the strange weather was indicating something. sun one day snow and hail the next? odd...  

kixsy

goddess_tyche

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:47 am
I haven't heard about that or noticed that there are more jellyfish than normal... then again, I don't often go to the beach.

I do hate the fact that the weather is all over the place. Normally it's hot at this time of year, but it has been pretty mild. I'm not complaining though, I prefer milder weather - I just think it's weird.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:36 pm
Yeh it was strange hearing about Thredbo having the best snowfall of the year. A couple got married in the snow there I think thats so magical  

kixsy

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:23 am
Doesn't seem to be affecting us that much in Japan except for the fact we're getting pretty steady rain in Winter.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:51 am
Isn't it my luck that the day we plan to go to the beach it rains...  

kixsy

Lilah-Clover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:53 am
kixsy
Isn't it my luck that the day we plan to go to the beach it rains...

oh dam that must suck!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:58 am
yeh but atleast we're getting rain smile  

kixsy

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:20 am
We got snow yesterday. That was awesome. biggrin  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff