Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:56 pm
"ill be ok. as we travel Tomoyo can heal me. i wont stay" he looked over at tomoyo "youll do that for me right?"

Tomoyo giggled and nodded at him. "You can count on me!" she smiled.

Namine said "ok lets go to the volcano and rescue ragnos"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:58 pm
animegurl145
"ill be ok. as we travel Tomoyo can heal me. i wont stay" he looked over at tomoyo "youll do that for me right?"

"alright then" signals for tomoyo to begin healing "lets go. whos going to lead the way?"  

AlanMatt

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:58 pm
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

"u dont shinyu but i must, he is my friend no matter what" She heads out the room her sword shining brightly in the dim lit school. "cagnor i may need you so be ready"

*will do cutie* he said excited for a battle so he could finally quench hisbloodlust.

Shinyu knew he really had no choice "Namine you know im not gonna let you go alone" he said smiling at her, putting his sword at his waist. Shinyu doesnt wear any armor, only an extremely loose battle suit, in order to maneuver quickly.

namine kissed shinyu "I dont want you to get hurt" she said maybe you should stay. She saw tomoyo and asked her to come with her that she would need her in the battle.

"haha i knew you had my back" he said glad to see her

Tomoyo smiled at him. "But... anyway.....where are we traveling to?" titls head curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:59 pm
valak tosses ragnos into the valcano  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:00 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145

"alright then" signals for tomoyo to begin healing "lets go. whos going to lead the way?"

"Ragnos is in a Volcano?" wide eyes. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's move!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:01 pm
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
animegurl145

namine kissed shinyu "I dont want you to get hurt" she said maybe you should stay. She saw tomoyo and asked her to come with her that she would need her in the battle.

"haha i knew you had my back" he said glad to see her

Tomoyo smiled at him. "But... anyway.....where are we traveling to?" titls head curiously.

"the volcano, to save Ragnos"  

AlanMatt

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:02 pm
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
animegurl145

"Ragnos is in a Volcano?" wide eyes. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's move!!"

[we are far away from them so we dont know that it happened]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:04 pm
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
animegurl145

[it's unfair for ragnos to be dropped into the volcano before we even get there ><]

NAmine stepped outside of the school and pointed to a mountain past the woods where valak most likely held ragnos.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:06 pm
[shes right thats nto fare at all]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:08 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
animegurl145

[it's unfair for ragnos to be dropped into the volcano before we even get there ><]

NAmine stepped outside of the school and pointed to a mountain past the woods where valak most likely held ragnos.

very well, lets go  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:12 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
animegurl145

very well, lets go

They moved as quickly as they could thorough the forest and up the mountain till they arrived at the location where valak held ragnos.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:13 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
animegurl145

very well, lets go

They moved as quickly as they could thorough the forest and up the mountain till they arrived at the location where valak held ragnos.

"you finally came i see"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:14 pm
(hey back, wat did i miss??)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:15 pm
brb  

La Petite Ange

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:16 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
animegurl145

very well, lets go

"you finally came i see"

"let him go" she said readying to strike. inside her cagnor was itching to get his hands dirty  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games