Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:00 pm
KaosAngel012
Mega Mullet
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
Mega Mullet
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
Mega Mullet
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
animegurl145
"ill be ok. as we travel Tomoyo can heal me. i wont stay" he looked over at tomoyo "youll do that for me right?"

Tomoyo giggled and nodded at him. "You can count on me!" she smiled.

Namine said "ok lets go to the volcano and rescue ragnos"

"alright then" signals for tomoyo to begin healing "lets go. whos going to lead the way?"

"Ragnos is in a Volcano?" wide eyes. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's move!!"

[we are far away from them so we dont know that it happened]

[it's unfair for ragnos to be dropped into the volcano before we even get there ><]

NAmine stepped outside of the school and pointed to a mountain past the woods where valak most likely held ragnos.

very well, lets go

They moved as quickly as they could thorough the forest and up the mountain till they arrived at the location where valak held ragnos.

"you finally came i see"

"let him go" she said readying to strike. inside her cagnor was itching to get his hands dirty

"you can have him....if your ready to die in lava"

(ghosty) I want my mommy

dont you dare valak or u will die with him!!

ragnos screamed in pain because his legs burned off and valak tried to kick him in

ghosty teleport now!!!(ghosty grabes ragnos and teleports him from harms way)

he sees tomoyo and starts possessing her

The mark on her neck starts burning again. "Oh no.... i.... I won't.... " falss on knees. Kuroi, afraid jumps from her arms and runs off. Groaning in pain. "Make it stop!"

a man shot valak with a arrow

(oooh.... page 666 ._. ) Tomoyo feels that the pain lessens and looks over to Valak, who has been shot with an arrow. She stumbles a bit trying to get up, wondering where that arrow came from.

(Vulken helpes her up) are you okay?

Tomoyo nods at him slightly, still feeling a bit scared. "Y-Yeah... I-I'm fine..... thanks..." she looks around for her kitty, Kuroi.
(ghosty aperes) the cat is in the bush over there!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:02 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
After using so much power at once Shinyu falls to his knees, but at the thought of Tomoyo he rushes to her "are you ok? he didnt manage to possess you did he?

Namine runs over to them and said "is everyone ok?" fear in her eyes

Shinyu looks up t her "i am now. although i am pretty weak and dizzy. it took a lot of what i had to finish valek"
and with this shinyu falls to the ground, still conscious though"  

AlanMatt

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:04 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
After using so much power at once Shinyu falls to his knees, but at the thought of Tomoyo he rushes to her "are you ok? he didnt manage to possess you did he?

Shinyu looks up t her "i am now. although i am pretty weak and dizzy. it took a lot of what i had to finish valek"

Yup  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:07 pm
Mega Mullet
KaosAngel012
Mega Mullet
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
Mega Mullet
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
Mega Mullet
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
animegurl145
"ill be ok. as we travel Tomoyo can heal me. i wont stay" he looked over at tomoyo "youll do that for me right?"

Tomoyo giggled and nodded at him. "You can count on me!" she smiled.

Namine said "ok lets go to the volcano and rescue ragnos"

"alright then" signals for tomoyo to begin healing "lets go. whos going to lead the way?"

"Ragnos is in a Volcano?" wide eyes. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's move!!"

[we are far away from them so we dont know that it happened]

[it's unfair for ragnos to be dropped into the volcano before we even get there ><]

NAmine stepped outside of the school and pointed to a mountain past the woods where valak most likely held ragnos.

very well, lets go

They moved as quickly as they could thorough the forest and up the mountain till they arrived at the location where valak held ragnos.

"you finally came i see"

"let him go" she said readying to strike. inside her cagnor was itching to get his hands dirty

"you can have him....if your ready to die in lava"

(ghosty) I want my mommy

dont you dare valak or u will die with him!!

ragnos screamed in pain because his legs burned off and valak tried to kick him in

ghosty teleport now!!!(ghosty grabes ragnos and teleports him from harms way)

he sees tomoyo and starts possessing her

The mark on her neck starts burning again. "Oh no.... i.... I won't.... " falss on knees. Kuroi, afraid jumps from her arms and runs off. Groaning in pain. "Make it stop!"

a man shot valak with a arrow

(oooh.... page 666 ._. ) Tomoyo feels that the pain lessens and looks over to Valak, who has been shot with an arrow. She stumbles a bit trying to get up, wondering where that arrow came from.

(Vulken helpes her up) are you okay?

Tomoyo nods at him slightly, still feeling a bit scared. "Y-Yeah... I-I'm fine..... thanks..." she looks around for her kitty, Kuroi.
(ghosty aperes) the cat is in the bush over there!

Tomoyo runs toward the bush and picks up the cat. "There you are, Kuroi!" takes it in her arms and smiles.  

La Petite Ange

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:07 pm
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Yup

shinyu looks up "that you Vulcan? Thanks for watching Tomoyo for me. i guess ill forgive you for earlier" he said jokingly  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:13 pm
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Yup

shinyu looks up "that you Vulcan? Thanks for watching Tomoyo for me. i guess ill forgive you for earlier" he said jokingly

no prob thats what frends do!  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:14 pm
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Yup

Tomoyo smiles a bit while holding Kuroi. "Yeah, thanks!" she says to Vulken and hugs him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:16 pm
KaosAngel012
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt

Yup

Tomoyo smiles a bit while holding Kuroi. "Yeah, thanks!" she says to Vulken and hugs him.

namine's hand is in the air and she is getting ready to hack valak's head off  

Utsukushii Otaku

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:16 pm
KaosAngel012
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt

Yup

Your welcome!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:17 pm
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Yup

Shinyu smiles "cool. you think you could help me back to the school im a little weak...
[im gonna do something else for a min may b on l8er]  

AlanMatt

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:18 pm
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt

Yup

gosty go behind that rock or youle have nightmares for a week!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:20 pm
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt

Yup

"Namine-chan!! What are you doing?" she runs toward her. "Don't.... ...."  

La Petite Ange

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:20 pm
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt

Yup

Shinyu smiles "cool. you think you could help me back to the school im a little weak...
[im gonna do something else for a min may b on l8er]

no prob gosty teleport him there and stay with him! okay? (Ghosty) Okay!  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games