Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:43 pm
DoomNeko
I wish to dedicate this post to my Boss.
For he is awesome, made of awesome, and shines of awesome.

He talks with me when he sees I'm in a bad mood, cheers me up, he lets me listen to my MP3 player on the job (which helps a ton, getting a nice work rythm), he offers me free chocolate every day after work, he gives us a whole hour to eat at lunch, he lets me end my day early if my hands hurt from trying to wrap aluminum foil fast enough to supply the other 3 people bagging what I wrap and he even understands I need to take some days off every now and then to go to the clinic for my transitory stuffs.

And you know what?
He even offered to help me with moving out by coming for my furniture with his van.

Fesus jucking flaming popsicle monkeys on catnip, I love having this guy as my boss. Screw the greenhouse jobs, I'm glad I never listened to my mom about those. XD

Anywhoot, I confirmed the apartment and I'll be moving there this weekend. My parents are in a rt about it, but, eh, it's not like they can do anything about it. Tomorrow Dominique is bringing me boxes, and I'll pack everything during the evenine. Saturday morning, my boss will come with his van and we'll bring all my stuff over there.

'Bout time things started looking up. :3

Awesome! I'm so glad things are looking up for you! ::hugs:: heart

I'm in a bit of a financial pickle right now. I took my car to Pep Boys on the 5th for its annual inspection. Two days later, they call me and tell me it's all done, they just needed to replace the back tires, and the grand total is just over $218.

Which I don't have.

Okay, I tell them I'll be in when I can, conversation over.

Flash forward to today. . . I get another call from Pep Boys. Frank, the guy who calls me, asks me when I'll be able to pick up my car. I tell him I'm still working on getting the money together, and I assume it'll be either this weekend or sometime next week.

Frank then informs me that they are starting to enforce a policy that says after 3 days, you will be charged $10 for every day you do not pick up your car. He's really apologetic about it, saying there are a lot of people who simply abandon their cars there, so they're trying to get people to get their cars out of the lots ASAP.

So, I call my boyfriend, he does the math, and the grand total for all the days my car's been sitting at Pep Boys is (as of today) another $70.

Again, which neither of us have.

I called my mom and asked if she could give me $220 for the car (this was before Pep Boys called me), and she said she'd talk to my stepdad and see what they could do. I'm optimistic about that; I'm just not relishing calling her back and being all "Oh, by the way, we need another $100 to get my car out of "hoc"."

At least I convinced my dad to pay my rent for this month again-- which he's supposed to be doing, anyway, he just likes to try and squirrel out of it.

::sighs:: I hope I can get a job at the school library; being poor really sucks. At least my mate has a job. . . unfortunately, it only pays monthly, so we have to flounder around until he gets that paycheck at the end of the month. xp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:52 pm
******** b***h. I don't do one thing my mom asks because I'm not feeling well and suddenly I never do anything around the house ever. My mom is demanding $200 check for rent by tonight (it'll bounce!) or to get packed and move out immediately. What the hell?! I do chores around here...more than my siblings usually, but my mom is always complaining about how I never do anything. ********. ********. It's always hard to tell if it's a hollow threat or not with her.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:20 pm
Oh happy week!!! Sunday, I go to my mate's workplace to check my email (one of the ladies who works there loves the Internet, so she had a wireless network put in and said I could use it) and after a disappointing week of job hunting and house (future)wife-ing, I got an email from one of the places I applied for and got a job! And it's at a landscaping business, so I get to put plants in the ground and get paid for it! It's awesome, and the people I work with are great. I also live in a huge tourist area which happens to be a rich person's playground, so many of the houses we do are large and have interesting architecture. I've started taking my camera with me to work to get ideas for Sims 2 houses and to remember what some of these places look like. I love this job!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:17 pm
Hello. I've been gone from Gaia for a while but I'm back again. biggrin

Anyone rememebr me? sweatdrop  

Pride

Feral Cat

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:22 pm
Pride

Yeah, I actually do. Welcome back.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:46 pm
Diana Vulpes
Pride

Yeah, I actually do. Welcome back.

Hey Diana! Yay, I'm remembered! mrgreen

and thanks.  

Pride

Feral Cat

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:49 pm
LilKitty115
Oh happy week!!! Sunday, I go to my mate's workplace to check my email (one of the ladies who works there loves the Internet, so she had a wireless network put in and said I could use it) and after a disappointing week of job hunting and house (future)wife-ing, I got an email from one of the places I applied for and got a job! And it's at a landscaping business, so I get to put plants in the ground and get paid for it! It's awesome, and the people I work with are great. I also live in a huge tourist area which happens to be a rich person's playground, so many of the houses we do are large and have interesting architecture. I've started taking my camera with me to work to get ideas for Sims 2 houses and to remember what some of these places look like. I love this job!!!

Good to hear that you have a job you enjoy.

In other news, I got a few pieces for my computer the other day, to find out today that the motherboard SUCKs. Oh well, at least I have the extra space.

An old friend started talking to me 1-2 weeks ago and I'm happier to talk to her since she's happier since she's got another boyfriend. But I'm wondering...

Overall, life is never dull.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:17 pm
Pride

I do. ^_^ Welcome back.  

Eddily

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:50 pm
Uhg, I'm so pissed right now. Father's day is coming up, and unlike usual, my dad actually has something he wants. Normally both my parents are terribly hard to shop for because they don't ever seem to know what they want. My dad normally just says don't get me anything or only get a couple little things.

Well, ever since he saw a little indoor helicopter my cousins had, he has been wanting one. It's tiny, will fly plenty fine even in our small house, and its only $29.99. Sounds like a great deal right? Well when I told my mom who I'm suppose to go shopping with tommorrow she got all pissed off.

Just had an argument with her on it. She thinks its a stupid idea and he is being stupid for wanting it. Its not like she is using her money to buy any of his gifts (using my family/dad's money) rolleyes . And, its not like he is greedy. He's just about the sweetest guy on the face of the Earth and she goes and picks a fight on this.

This, after he has spent the last ten days tending to her every whim while she's been sick. Ten days of his cell phone ringing non stop and him bringing her food, doing all the chores she normally does, doing every freaken thing in the world for her, and now she has the nerve to throw this hissy fit. And after we just spent all day trying to find gifts for her birthday (falls the day before father's day.)

It doesn't matter, because I will be buying him the helicopter even if it involves me just going to the stores on my own. Just found out she doesn't even really want me to go cause she wants to go shopping for herself while at it anyways.

I can't stand how selfish and bratty she is being about this. It's low for even her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:44 pm
Well, mom seems to have forgotten her threat...Probably because while she was out for a walk, there was a naked man outside in some bushes. Just...standing. And I guess the cops said it wasn't worth coming because he'd be gone by the time they got there? :: shrug::

Either way, I'm off the hook, mom is freaked and karma is nice.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:57 pm
I'd just like to direct people to the very top of the first post, and what's there, I really do mean. Thanks a bunch.

@shoki: wtf? Strange people... strange nekkid people... Maybe he was a nudist >>  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:09 pm
Well....Summary of week.

We received a lot of calls for board and train. For this month..by the end, we will have 11 dogs in training (WOW) We're only supposed to have 4, but 3 are aggression cases and 1 is rolling over into a second month to get off leash trained and the rest have been booked way in advance and it would be rude to cancel their training.

On top of that, I'm doing my hands-on for my grooming certification and I already have 6 people signed up for free full baths/nails/ears.

And then also I have a lot of private trainings to do. I think I have about 4-6 lessons per week just for private training, then add in the BT dogs, it will bump up to about 10 a week.

At home, my sister found herself an apartment and is in the process of moving out. My brother's cat is dying and we have an appointment to euthanize her tomorrow. For the past few days, I have been coming home early frm work to care for her since my brother doesn't get home until 6pm. We made a sling for her today so I carried her around without tiring my arms.

Other than that, everything is going fine. The only things that matter at the moment:
my car is still running
my dog is still healthy
and i can still live at home ^.^  

Rainey_angel81

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Zanzarus
I'd just like to direct people to the very top of the first post, and what's there, I really do mean. Thanks a bunch.

@shoki: wtf? Strange people... strange nekkid people... Maybe he was a nudist >>

Yeah..I don't know who would be against the Sallies thread, but it has been a real hit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:33 pm
Zanzarus

I've gotta find something large and blunt to take with me on walks, just incase.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:24 pm
The other day one of my friends asked me some rather personal and offensive questions. I didn't want to answer them and told her that it bothers me to be asked such questions because they do make me feel uncomfortable. She would not drop it and kept pestering on why they bothered me..Which then led me to get mad.

Yesterday, she imed me saying we don't talk anymore. She showed me a picture she had done and I said I had saw it on DA..I was about to say something about it when AIM told me she went offline..So I got up for a minute to stretch my legs while thinking she had a problem with aim and would come back when she sorted it out. But when I came back, there was an ugly away message saying this...

"Since no one wants to talk to me. You all can just ******** off"..

At that point, I had thought that it was directed at me which in turn upset me. It wasn't until after I had gotten upset that she decided to tell me that it was directed at her girlfriend...If she had said something to me before putting up that away message I wouldn't have thought the way I did when I saw it. But after the misunderstanding was sorted out, I tried to start a convo..Was completely ignored..

Today, I get imed again and told about how we don't talk anymore..Telling me how I ignore her..But she had ignored me the day before...Why is she complaining about us not talking when she does the same? I often have more than one convo going or I'm busy with something..or I just don't know what to say. So I'm a little slow to answer. But then, sometime ago she bitched about how I use "faces" instead of words sometimes to express myself on something I found amusing or don't have a word for.. Also, bitched at me saying the only reason I want her around is for the stupid rps we do that she hates..Yet before that had asked me to rp with her.. I honestly thought that we were having fun doing those..

She also has this habit of making threats of sucide whenever s**t happens. Which does bother me..the last few times I tried talking to her about it, I get told it's none of my business.

I really don't know what to do anymore..I've tried to be reasonable..I've tried to forgive..But this is really causing me stress and grief to the point that I end up getting nasty..But apparently people don't listen to me until after I'm pissed off and have turned into a b***h...*sighs* And frankly, I think the only reason she even gave a s**t about me was the fact I'm a DP fan..Which she doesn't even like anymore...

Yet another friend who causes me grief now..I sometimes wonder if I should stop trusting people.

If you want to read my rant there it is..  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games